>ameriKKKant is out!!!!!

IT'S OUT

>best song:
tv 5/4 chan
>worst song
I know words
>most underrated
antifa

Oh shit, this is gonna be absolute dog shit.

Can't wait to get it.

>its shit
>buying it

Its really not that bad, its just a little tired. there is some cool textures and song writing, the metal guitars really ruin a lot of the cool electro industrial stuff though. If you are right wing you wont like it but then again if you are right wing you aren't meant to like it

When did I imply I will listen to it by the means of "buying" it?

>WE AREN'T SNOWFLAKES
>WE ARE THE ANTIFA

you said "get it" assumed you meant physically, jump on soulseek dude, its there

Alreadly took care of it. But thanks f a m.
Okay, the first seconds of the first track is really making me worried. That slow-mo effect on Trump's voice is hillarious.

>That slow-mo effect on Trump's voice is hillarious
Holy shit I can't wait to hear this

"of the actual group called Antifa? It’s the same as their detractors. The same as the right wing. “Oh, let’s just go down the street and beat up the first skinhead we see.” That’s not cool. That’s exactly what they’re doing." - AL

First track is literally nothing but instrumentals with Trump samples all over the place.

i enjoy twilight zone if i look past the cheesy guitar squeals and its length, there's some cool ideas
ave you not listened to ministrys' early stuff? they love to sample and play brooding instrumentals, its called industrial music

listenalong when
listening to this tripe sounds like a blast

THOSE FUCKING DJ 2000S RECORD SCRATCHING SOUNDS

no no no no no

Why the actual fuck would he make a support song for Antifa if he thinks they're on the same level as skinheads?

That's to be expected. They did the same thing with Bush on Rio Grande Blood and The LAst Sucker.

Man, I agree, and I agree that Twilight Zone has some cool stuff. And yes, samples are very much so part of industrial music. But even then, this goes too far.

But there is a good and bad use of samples.
>When that scratching sound matches up to Trump's "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

How about toworrow? It's on a friday and I assume no one on Sup Forums is doing anything on the weekends

can’t wait to listen to this so i can mock it
isn’t arabian prince supposed to be on the record or something? who knows with Al

Wtf I love ministry again

There is a guy from Fear Factory on Wargasm

Okay, so two tracks in.
>I Know Words
Comical instrumental opening, covered by Trump's samples, the said Trump's samples don't seem to have any filter over them, it's just slowed down, making it sound like something you'd hear something out of Youtube Poop, the samples don't quite compliment the instrumentals underneath, which points to rather poor use of samples
>Twilight Zone
I Know Words goes into this, the samples are used here better, it's still the same samples as in "I Know Words", which can be distracting a little, but at least they are used properly, with an actual filter over them or whatever. Pretty good, it doesn't do much to justify its 8 minutes thought. The song ends lazilly by just fading out
>Vicitm of a Clown
It seems like Al googled "The Greatest Speech Ever Made" and decide to sample Charlie Chaplin's speech from The Great Dictator, that speech which everyone has heard like million of times by now.

Apart from that, the song has kick ass synth, it still has that DJ 2000S record scratch, I guess that is all over the album. One of the best tracks on the album so far though.

Lads... is this, dare I say, the best ministry album since filth pig?

not even close.

lets do it tomorrow sounds great. there's so much meme potentital in here

That would be Rio Grande Blood m8

Tv 54 Chan literally has SIEG HEIL at the end of it

depends how you interpret the song, literally samples sounds clips of people saying antifa beat up old men and throw eggs at people, in an interview he talks about antifa a bit and from what it sounds he doesnt have a great understanding of what antifa is, he equates it with the original antifasicts of the 30's. he says in the same inteview that electing hillary would of been just as bad and that hes not a democrat and doesnt hate all republican politicians. hes just a anarchist junkie who is angry and needs something to scream about

Literally a 0/10 album

>he doesnt have a great understanding of what antifa is
Maybe he should have done some reasearch before making a fucking song about it, and also making said song a single?

PRAISE KEK

>AmeriKKKant
heh, gotemm

The album was shit tho and sounds nothing like ministry

how ironic is it?

At Wargasm. I just want to listen to Rape and Honey or Terrbile Mind To Taste again.
That's not the whole thing, there are bunch of samples, that is basically what the song is, the samples are
>White man, is a white man.
And all sorts of samples that point to racism, ending with the said "SIEG HEIL" sample.

Finally Old Ministry is back

>hes just a anarchist junkie who is angry and needs something to scream about
this thb. He's more of a contrarian than anything else

It's a great thrash metal record. Fair enough that it doesn't sound like old Ministry, but that doesn't make it bad.

Okay, Wargasm is acutally one I can tolerate, it is politica, but kind of like old Ministry would be, it feels like its message isn't as direct or blunt, by that I mean, Wargasm is a song that will probably date the best here.

>He's more of a contrarian than anything else
Contrarians don't have the same opinions as CNN

neither does al

At Antifa now, feeling suicidal now. I still don't ge tthis, I don't know if it's encouraging or dissing Antifa.
Music wise, it's not bad, hell, it has some really great riffs. But the lyrical content doesn't do it justice at all.

HOLY SHIT "GAME OVER" USED PAC-MAN DEATH SOUND EFFECT AT ITS VERY END I'M FUCKING DEAD

Finished, well, that is an album I will never listen to ever again.
5/10.