Underrated kino general

Underrated kino general

This film fucked me up as a child.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dB_91-2_lJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this movie

Why is it that every time these types of threads are posted, all the movies are made in the late 90s or 2000s?

It's almost as if people just grew up watching these movies and are letting nostalgia blind them to how shitty they actually are.

As a kid I thought how cool it would be to have those powers
As an Adult its the only option to fix my life
Truly kino

>as a child
nice bait 10/10

Exactly, Event Horizon was a shitty movie but we totally fell for it because "dude childhood fears of Hell LMAO."

Butterfly Effect was pure early 2000's kino

wish I could go back ;_;

23 years ago

W-what would you do?

I watched it for the first time like 2 years ago and thought it was rad as hell.

Butterfly Effect is irredeemable garbage though.

The premise was original and interesting, it just needed to be handled better.

Also the whole hell scene was ahead of it's time in terms of hollywood violence.

the most underrated of them all, this movie is a 10/10

>alternate ending where he goes back into the womb and strangles himself with the umbilical cord

This is the only way to fix any of our lives

Event Horizon is kino

this movie is a sloppy mess though. its the most unsatisfying movie ever.

Very scary

Comedy kino

How the fuck.. that movie is goat

This movie was fucking terrible

R.I.P

I kind of like it but that was still pretty bad.

I liked when he was about to give that prisoner a blowjob.

it's stupid bullshit and you know it

man on fire was reddit: the action flick

This was literally directed by one of us.

>suddenly.. Tupac

Best part of this whole fucking movie.

That fucking plot hole when the prisoner is the only one to notice the changes he made when traveling.

Ringer is a great movie.

THE most underrated kino of all time.

The Hulk with Connelly has cheesy special effects but the general mood and atmosphere makes it a great capeshit origin story.

it's fairly rated

>implying this is anything less than a 10/10

I like the scene where the alien is chasing the double chromo boiz through that labrinyth.

DOUBLE CHROMO BOIZ

The Butterfly Effect is weird - it does some stupid shit and manages to not even follow its own rules, but it's still very entertaining. And surprisingly grim at that.

I read that critics didn't like it purely because they didn't like Kutcher's other movies.

Cat's Eye is one of my favorite Stephen King movies but nothing compares to The Stand.

Butterfly Effect was some seriously disturbing shit, traumatized me as a young teen. Outstanding and truly original thriller.

GOAT cast too.

The Words

Dude Where's My Car is the epitome of cult classic. I honestly couldn't name 5 Kutcher movies but he's pretty good in That 70's Show.

>nostalgia filter meme

>literally can't even

What the fuck?

I can't think of anything I've seen that has Kutcher in it, but even if he has bene in terrible films it was no excuse to give TBE scathing reviews.

Is Dude Where's My Car actually worth watching? Years ago I was tempted to download it, but never got round to it.

under suspicion (1991)

My nigger, This movie is fucking kino

All of Tony Scott's movies are misunderstood

Butterfly effect's ending surprised me, because every time protagonist tried to overwrite the past result eventually changed for worse, it was all leading to a bleak, downer ending, but his final choice was actually nice for him, it caught me off-guard.

There are actually two alternative endings, one that turns the original bittersweet one into 100 % sappy happy ending and a bad one that is more in line with the rest of the movie

Joe Dirt 2 is pure shit but the first one was white trash kino.

>I'M YOUR SISTER
>Kid Rock

It's dumb as fuck but you'll laugh if you aren't expecting a super serious movie.

this movie was great until the muslim plot twist and the vatican shilled for it without seeing the ending

>inb4 Michael Bay

>12yo me will never see Alba for the first time again
;-;
Borderline criminal.
"The Fan" is thriller kino and it has like 30% on RT. Mad ting.

I thought this movie was beautifully shot
youtube.com/watch?v=dB_91-2_lJw

Alba?

Pic related deserves at least 60% and you know it.

The Mummy is rotten on RT.

Blood Diamond

I watched The Butterfly Effect on netflix, so the ending they had was the 'good' ending (Kutcher walking past Smart in a street). I presume you mean the 'bad' ending is strangling himself with the umbilical cord?

It's pretty messed up, but I think I prefer the bad ending. It adds meaning to the mother's previous pregnancies, and it still retains the tone of the film, whilst giving the other characters a happy ending.

>13 hours is in the 50s
It was baykino

Haven't seen it honestly but I like the first Transformers, Bay just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

Hang my fetus self to prevent my life of suffering

To be honest I wasn't expecting a serious movie when I saw it was called 'Dude, Where's My Car?'

I might give it a try sometime then.

I really don't see why. Like memes aside, it honestly is a very entertaining film. It's not as if it even pretends to be deeper than it is.

Dude sweet

litreally

nobody dislikes this movie except cuck critics because LOL ASHTON KUTCHER IN A SERIOUS ROLE HAHA SO FUNNY

>tfw too intelligent for critics

it should be lower right?

i love butterfly effect 1 should i watch butterfly effect 2 and butterfly effect 3 ?

That's like asking if you should watch American Pyscho 2.

it was a bit over the top, 1st is solid though

Dude, you just touched Christie Boner's Hoohoos

>not 87
almost.

More like overrated. The most cliched embarrassing piece of shit of the last 20 years.

Would you?

really liked this, might just have a boner for Ray Stevenson

>critics

It's hipster shit but the twist makes it.

Agreed. Still love this movie.
Also check'd

Last 30 minutes are rushed but everything up until then is exactly how it was to be a shit head teenager in 2006.

Mental illness kino

when will people learn that reviews dont matter, just watch what you like.

If only Sup Forums took your advice and stopped being retarded and shilling RLM.

how can i watch something i like if i haven`t seen it before?

>I read that critics didn't like it purely because they didn't like Kutcher's other movies.

As is tradition. If normies like a movie while critics shit on it, it's not the movie getting rated. Which is completely batshit insane.

Fire Walk With Me

Critics don't like it because the film is legitimate garbage, It's the type of film that I would make up when I was an edgy teen straight out of school.

I unironically like this movie

see also
>Donne Darko
>Requiem for a dream
>Equilibrium