Why didn't they just buy broomhilda?

why didn't they just buy broomhilda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbmDpEhAp48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tarantino fucked up the script/likes b-movies

the whole movies nonsense, the german guy could have just made them a reasonable offer for the mandingo fighter guy and broomhilda since he'd have good reason to want a german speaking slave. but they just stay there long enough to get triggered by mr candies racism and kill everyone.

they literally tried to buy her. what are you talking about?

until the german guy decided that he should shoot everybody and fuck up the whole plan

>niggers
>worth buying

Might as well been poetic and stole her.

sorry I hadn't got to that part yet, I have to check with Sup Forums about everything lel.

pretty sure they tried to buy her

hate this fucking board

it still doesn't make any sense why candyland gets so buttblastered that they came for broomhilda and offer them an unreasonable price. no one ever in existence has acted like these characters.

They tried to buy her but the german got TRIGGERED by Mr Candy's racism (omg how could a slave owner in the south during the period of slavery be RACSYS??) and shot him right after the offer was finalized.

For your benefit I'll assume you're trolling

This is easily one of the worst boards here or anywhere on the internet. This place always makes me regret coming here within seconds. I'm pretty sure dirt has a higher average I.Q. than the regulars here.

They're just here for star wars and capeshit threads

>t still doesn't make any sense why candyland gets so buttblastered that they came for broomhilda

because django was pretending to be a proper negro and the intelligent rich southern plantation owner got rused. hate this fucking board

wait, why didn't he just shake his hand?

What I don't understad is why Waltz didn't shake DiCaprio's hand.

Waltz got butthurt he got outsmarted by Samuel L Jackson who saw through his elaborate, unnecessary ruse and didn't let him fuck over Candy, so Candy turned around and changed the price of Broomhilda to a shit ton more than what Waltz was trying to trick him into selling her for.

It was pretty stupid and the entire movie could've been solved just by saying "Hey I want a slave who speaks german. Wanna sell her to me?" instead of jumping through the whole Mandingo ruse

White people are idiots, basically

Guy wouldn't shake Dicaprio's hand because of his pride. He didn't actually give a shit about Jango and his wife, just wanted to outsmart Dicaprio

that might have worked. it might not have. we'll never know because its not the way the movie was written and the way it was is fine.

>has a clearly emotionally broken man savagely torn apart by dogs
>lmao everybody was like that back then

The dentist was clearly triggered by Candy's cruelty, not his casual racism

I hate this board

>For your benefit
Lmao wtf are you gonna do about it

Fucking retard

do you people even watch the movie before you come here and shit post? they explain everything (farmer and a horse scene). also, waltz shot him because of principle. hed rather die then shake that fucks hand.

Samefag or is this just one of those days for Sup Forums?

>"Hey I want a slave who speaks german. Wanna sell her to me?"

What would he have told Candy when he surely would've asked who he heard he had a german speaking slave from? He needed another pretense to be there

But that's stupid, why not just shake his hand. escape then call him a cunt?

but dude, why didn't they just like end slavery? Like wtf?

He couldn't resist

its a new meme

because he just got swindled out of a fuckton of money. they were going to pay an average price for Broomhilda under the pretense they would return and pay the big bucks for the mandingo. Based Sam Jackson realized this and fucked them over into paying big bucks for Broomhilda. Candie gets the money and gets to keep his mandingo fighter which pissed off the Kraut because it basically leaves him peniless. they never had the intention of paying that much money in the first place, but made the offer because it was the only way to get their foot in the door.

One of those days

>why not just shake his hand. escape then call him a cunt?

He despised Candy, and his emotion got the better of him and he fucked up. Read/watch the news someday, people do this ALL THE TIME. Also, this

now youre just fuckin with me

no I'm actually fucking you
I am literally inside the same room as you and I am fucking you in the ass

>He despised Candy, and his emotion got the better of him and he fucked up.

But he was so strategic and level-headed before that.

Total jump the shark moment to make Django a Mary Sue

must be pretty small because i dont feel shit.

>knowingly doing something that you know is dumb
>I'm smaht guis

well it's over, samuel l jackson was great in it. django as a character was really boring. he definitely wasn't the "cool black cowboy hero" that quentin talked about wanting to create. the rap tracks were stupid and out of place, tarantinos accent was stupid and out of place. basically everyone in the movie was stupid except for samuel l jackson and waltz. >hurr everything can be boiled down to violence sexuality and racism. 5/10

Is this Tarankino?
youtube.com/watch?v=QbmDpEhAp48

>rap tracks were stupid and out of place
Agreed
Imagine if Will Smith would have been cast, as QT hoped?

goddammit, were you posting and watching at the same time? the fuck is wrong with people

>But he was so strategic and level-headed before that.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

He got humiliated by Candy (a man who he hated), and was to be sent on his way basically penniless. His anger got the better of him, simple as that. Happens to the best of us at times

>Django a Mary Sue

This I agree with

is will smith comfortable saying nigger on camera?

can't remember him ever doing it

if you read the thread yes clearly.
that would've been amazing. there's just nothing badass about jamie foxx, from my perspective.

>I will eat his children, praise be to Allah! - Mike Tyson

Not sure why you're quoting this lunatic

>Not sure why you're quoting this lunatic

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. He had a sudden outbreak of common sense, it seems

>Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Not if there's a hand missing

Sup Forums is a mecca of intellectual thought and philosophical discussion compared to Sup Forums. Not saying that's what it is, but TV is one of the best boards on this site, along with k and fit. All the other ones are just shitflinging cancer.

>hurr I get paid millions but I shiver when I have to say a single word
what a fucking entitled shit
remind me again why do we idolize actors?

Why hasn't Kerry Washington been WHITED yet?

in ancient rome actors were prosititue-tier in society