Why do Bongs put milk in tea?

Why do Bongs put milk in tea?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/heating-cups-tea-microwave-health-benefits-warm-kettle-scientist-dr-quan-vuong-a7678451.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im gonna try it

Why do Americans put cream in coffee?

Because we are the heirs to Rome.

before they found out about tea, they put there milk in hot water. old habbits don't die out.

because coffee has a higher ph so the milk balances it out. putting milk in tea makes no sense other than you want milk and tea at the same time

>cappuccino
>cream
DIE HERETIC

>DIE HERETIC

DIE HERETIC, DIE

I do that too and I am not a bong. It makes tea taste better, specially green tea.

Jesus Christ Jorge, not even Asians do that and they invented bubble tea

i thought most western nations did this.
everyone puts milk in their teas here

Daily reminder that boiling water in the microwave is a thing Americans literally and unironically do

>THE HERETIC, THE
???

>coffee has a higher ph

My friends think I am pretty weird, one of my favourite drinks for a boost consists of mixing Coffee, Green tea, milk and dark chocolate together.

It's pretty good, nice boost.

At least we have real tea kettles instead of plastic ones.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/heating-cups-tea-microwave-health-benefits-warm-kettle-scientist-dr-quan-vuong-a7678451.html
>The research was carried out by Dr Quan Vuong, from the University of Newcastle on the New South Wales Central Coast of Australia

i tried it and its delicious

Still can't believe it

I hear that most Americlap households don't even have a kettle.

I don't. Don't have a kettle but I boil it in a pot. My roommate microwaves ramen though. I don't really get it, seems to take the same amount of time so why wouldn't you do the higher quality one?

Why don't you? I do both depending on the mood. Like putting milk in coffee.

What is the point? You won't taste green tea at all.

>independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/heating-cups-tea-microwave-health-benefits-warm-kettle-scientist-dr-quan-vuong-a7678451.html
the comments are pathetic

are bongs seriously incapable of conceding

You realise we have stovetop kettles too, right? It's not like they don't exist over here. Lots of people do use them. But most of us use electric kettles because they're just quicker and easier. Fill it up, flip the switch, wait for it to boil.

Also electric kettles are ridiculously cheap, see pic related, that's $7.08 in your so-called "dollars".

Basically yeah. That's how we conquered the world.

i tried it once
it was faster than on the stove

Wasn't a pound a pound of silver equivalent originally?

No idea mate.

Do you guys drink tea in Canada, since you were a British colony and all? And are electric kettles widespread? Or are you basically the same as America, mostly using electric coffee brewers?

Coffee is more popular these days, but my grandparents and uncles from the same generation were tea drinkers and we did tea time.

>not even Asians do that
The fuck are you on about? Green tea is not black tea and Chinese, Japanese and Koreans have milk with black tea. Hot milk tea is sold in fucking vending machines Japan.

The worst thing about you Americans isn't your ignorance, it's that your arrogant enough to think being ignorant on a topic isn't something that ought stop you from vomiting your opinion about it. Just fuck off.

Is it true that these suck in the US because of
>120V
?

They work just fine though probably not as fast as your 220V.
Blame Edison, we had electric power first and it was 100V for those old carbon filament lights so we're stuck at 120V while the rest of the world moved to 220V.
Standard socket here is 120V @ 15A or about 1800W while you guys are 220V and 13A or 2860W. So you should heat water almost 60% faster.

>be Dumbstralian
>repeat what I said verbatim and then call me ignorant

Jorge: I put milk in green tea
Me: Not even Asians do that, Jorge, and they invented bubble tea
Dumbstralia: GREEN TEA ISN'T BLACK TEA AND ASIANS HAVE MILK WITH BLACK TEA LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU THE CONCEPT OF MILK TEA DESPITE YOU HAVING JUST MENTIONED BUBBLE TEA WHICH IS ITSELF A TYPE OF MILK TEA YOU ARE SO IGNORANT

Dumbstralia.

Because they as much about the as Scandis do about coffee
>fucking nothing
Google builders tea, I'm convinced that the reason it's acceptable to serve tea in teabags is because of the Eternal Anglo. Still, Orwell knew what he was doing, though he's blatantly fucking wrong on like 3 points.

Interesting. Don't think I ever saw a kettle in the US, though it might be for the best, those janky socket plugs always freaked me out a bit
>visible sparks when plugging shit in

Fair. Coffee is very popular here these days too, but tea is still going strong.

Correct me if I'm mistaken but isn't in history British put milk in tea to try improving its taste because the tea they imported taste really bad.

No, its just some peoples preference.

240V master race bitches, get on our level

>those janky socket plugs always freaked me out a bit
>visible sparks when plugging shit in
I've always wondered this. I've not been to America. Do they really have sparks coming out when you plug something in? Jesus Christ.

Plus I've always wondered how they don't electrocute themselves? On our plug the contacts are insulated at the base, so if the plug is slightly out of the socket and you touch the contacts, you don't die.

But American plugs don't have any insulation, so if the plug is not fully in the socket, but the electricity is still flowing, surely you'll get electrocuted if you touch the prongs? Do lots of people suffer this fate? Is it enough to kill you?

All sockets including european would spark when the grounds were the same length as hot and neutral or absent. Modern plugs use a longer ground to prevent shock hazards.

Big a real bitch to move to 240V now but all our homes have it as it's just 2 phase 120V power (stoves) and there's 3 phase as well at 660V though only seen that in business.

That's not what Jorge said. He said he does it for all tea and in particular, it makes green tea better. Not only green tea.

Women cannot handle their coffee BLACK.