The Chronicles of RiThick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrD2L23C6bE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XXX Weight of the Union

This is an old picture by the way he worked out for xXx

When is it due

i lol'd

The way he runs in the trailer (slightly hunched forward, carefully taking each step) is how you can tell he's getting too old for this

None of you go to the gym tho.

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time.

I do and I look worse than he does

how do you know? i even got a six pack

I don't get paid to star in action movies though.

Give me a million dollars and I'll live in a gym

Found the hungry skeleton

of beers, maybe.

burn

When it comes down to it... its about family packs

Why would you make that retarded assumption? I go to the gym regularly

pretty sure this thread was started by dwayne johnson

srouce: he posted on twitter 2 hours ago, seems legit

is that his boyfriend?

is this somekind of hotel where they have a special balcony for celebs so they can pose shirtless for paparazzis?

Pitch Fat

He's just bulking

lol

Looks better than Tom Hardy in TDKR that's for sure

>How can I fit year long cocaine binges into my acting career goals?

Yeah, right, Tom Hardy want weight 100 kg for the role but instead of train extra muscle, he just went 10 times to Burger King.

I'm from fit, I heard the memes here were better. I'm not criticizing him though. Even in his off season (when these shots were taken) he still looks great for his age. You can tell the stomach is simply bad angles and unflexed, and being a 49 year old man.

that is really bad for your heart

wtf where is his hair? don't humans have hair on their heads? haha what the fuck didn't he use a shampoo or something

just cuz you're ok with being pudgy doesn't mean we all are

>tfw you have to get tattoos on your stomach for it not to look like shit
Not fooling me, Xander Cage.

>looks great for his age
>literally no fucking hair on top of his head
>like a fucking peanut up there

>Been bald for at least 20 years
>Haha look at him, he's 50 and bald

Wow whoda thunk it.

Based Rock Working The Obese Smarks

>go bald at 30
>"oh lets not kill myself, lets just wait 20 years until its stiill subhuman trash tier to be bald but at least i'll be 50 so a few more guys will be subhumans with me"
great deal mate
off yourself now, hairlets

Fpbp

You're just outing yourself as low test. High to means higher DHT, whifh leads to early and more aggressive hair loss. It makes sense that someone who lifted heavily his entire life would be bald while a powder puff like you still has his childish mane.

What are you talking about? I shitpost on here while working on my cardio

so goddam edgy

I'm actually bald as fuck and do a comb-over from the back of my fucking head at the age of 25. I'm using hair spray but it is just awful. Kids on the block point at me and laugh when I get back from work. I don't even fucking know what to do anymore. I just don't want to be bald. I told my mother and father that I despise them for giving me these genes and that I'll never talk to them again. That was 2 years ago. Now I just release my frustrations in baldness threads on /r9k/, /fit/ and /fa/. I also laugh at Brendan even though he has 10x more hair than me. I AM the JUST.

>nipple tattoo

sorry but the test isn't worth it if it makes you bald, unless you also happen to have good shaved head genes

Don't lie, vin movies are GOAT

they pretty much all suck or are mediocre at best

>shampoo prevents your hair from falling out
kek

fuck off I know it doesn't. It was a joke. But we will see once your hairline starts to go JUST. I kept fucking cracking raw eggs on my scalp and slept with that shit in my hair when some retard on reddit told me it worked for hair loss.

Sorry to hear it. Because you have no control over it really the only thing you can do is embrace it and get huge and bald.
I've got a peanut head so when I went to basic I looked like a fucking fool. I really hope I don't go bald later.

ouch. i hear if you have a dog pee on your scalp, it grows back real quickly, you have to do it a lot though.

Fatass of the Galaxy

fuck off.
i don't want to shave it off because it would draw so much attention and it's just too assertive of a move for me. I feel embarrassed for my hair but I am terrified to shave that fucking ponytail in the back of my head.

I can't even get a job flipping burgers because of my hair. Barely any money left and I haven't spoken to my parents in years so they won't help me. Fucking chad world this is. Privileged fucks with hair. Whore fucking women and muslims think they're discriminated against.

Pull yourself together, man. You sound like the Supreme Gentleman of Baldies.

if they had propecia for his psychological baldletism maybe people wouldn't have to die. i wish I took propecia from the start. I did for a while but at that point I was already brendan tier cucked. didn't help much so i quit. fucking beat myself in the face for this every morning in front of mirror. i maybe could be a human being if i just took the pill fucksake. i feared erectile dysfunctions and now i have not had a boner for over a year because of depression over hair cuckery. fantastic deal. /fit/ told me not to take propecia.

post a pic of what your hairline looks like, just find a pic that is similar to yours, i doubt it's as bad as you think

Fuckem. I have a full head of hair, no hair recession ect, I'm 30. But if I was you I would just own it.

Just go full Patrick Stewart, don't even shave it, own the horse shoe. Work out get big. Grow out your beard.

I'm not fucking joking, you should have no problem getting girls, jobs ECT if you do this.

don't need to put up a picture of how it is now at 25. I'm bald as a peanut and I have long hair in back of my head that I comb forward and hairspray+blowdry it in place every morning to cover at least parts of my scalp. I won't post pictures because it looks fucking comical and it's enough that kids laugh at me, I don't need to become a meme. At 20 I looked like this
>youtube.com/watch?v=LrD2L23C6bE
actually I was worse at 20 because I see that this guy simply doesnt care but with his thick sides on the top of his head he could do a decent cuckover and look miserable but not outright comically like my cuckover does.

This is pretty gay

>25
yikes

>i won't post pictures
I meant post a pic of someone similar, not yourself, but that video gives a good idea

I knew a guy who was bald like that at 18, had a long pony tail though, he looked pretty tough and just acted with confidence.

Why don't you just trim your hair down slowly over a few months so it is not a shock to 'all your friends'? Start wearing a hat and change your style or something. You have to get outside of that mindset that you are already fucked and finished, because you forever will be if you don't.

Is he pregnant?

he's full of semen, so close enough

Nice Digits

Can't afford hairplugs?