Do you feel sorry for her Sup Forums

I mean Democracy is bull shit and if you go along with it you're obviously racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UXNq0RLk

Oh yeah and it's the old people's fault according to her or Zer or Xer

Women always think that crying and making a scene will help anything. So childish.

>local woman was fine moments before she started crying.

I don't get it.
Why do people cry about like the EU is a family member who just died?
I know people who want to remain but they are just like "well fuck".
I am genuinely concerned as to whether or not these people have had their brains rewired to oppose brexit with their entire being.

>Do you feel sorry for her
No, of course not
anyone who can be moved to tears so easily is untrustworthy and receives nothing but disdain from me

Sorry, not sorry

The good news is we won't be bombing the Islamic state of Londonistan in 5 years. So there's that.

I feel a little sorry for her for a moment, then I realize all she wants is the bbc and snackbars to take over.

I think it's because people think the UK isn't going to be apart of Europe on the map anymore too.

Textbooks will have a map that labels a section of Europe as Europe and the West side will feature a label that says Refugees BTFO. The 8th continent.

no more black man to fuck her/him

kek

>Sup Forums gone start WW3

Praise KeK

all the people were over 75 that voted leave... because they have seen this before... they have read text books... they know the final game this would come to.

the young people will forget about this and prosper in a few years (likely another global downturn before the up) and they will for get about this, and in 30 years they will vote for EU again or NWO whatever is next... and the cycle starts all over.

Wahh wahh the right is scary, this is literally the beginning of fascism(No votes, death to dissenters)

What a fucking retard bitch

It's ironic because it's the left that has turned it's back against normal working class people across Europe (and America). They will never wake up to their bullying and shaming and PC culture. Their lack of self-awareness and their authoritarian nature is why they've been blindsided by this result.

are you an autistic?

people campaigned going for emotions rather then logic, people voted with their emotions, and now some are reacting with emotions.

she just takes it too personal that's all.

It just shows you have a much bigger problem. These feels-bots would have sunk the country eventually, and she would have lived to either regret what she helped do, or fled to some uncucked clime to shit-post on Sup Forums about everything that is wrong with the left and the world and the vicious refugee hordes.

All the while voting for similar measures in the country that she fled to.

I don't feel sorry for her, she is the enemy. She will sell out her culture just to look progressive. She is a stereotype. Her whining about the US is also indicative of the fact that she does not know our country and what it is going through, and that things are more complicated than what she has "observed" from her ivory tower.

At any rate the pendulum is swinging too far to the left. Catastrophe will be it's result. To prevent undue suffering and permanent damage to human progress, a move to the right, to slow the momentum of this pendulum is a necessity.

I would love for some semblance of balance to be restored, but there is so much more work to be done yet. Failure would lead to grim prospects.

And this is all evidence you need that women should NEVER EVER EVER be put into any position of decision or judgement.

They are INCAPABLE of rational thought. They are LESSER animals who act ONLY on feelings and instinct.

The moment something unexpected happens they completely break down as functioning members of society.

Giving politic power to women was the single GREATEST mistake that Western Civilization ever made.

The only reason the voting was even this close is because of women. Women will never take risks, women will always accept the status quo, no matter how shitty it may be. You only need to look at how reluctant women are to leave abusive partners. To a female brain the prospect of entering uncertainty by leaving an abusive partner is less appealing than staying and enduring the abuse.

NEVER try to engage women on a rational level. Treat them as what they are, lesser primitive apes.

apart from that it wasn't the old vs young but poor vs wealthy.

This.

Not to mention this is the same kind of cunt who would yell RACIST right into your face.

so many word in caps. this must be the ultimate truth.

she's cute, id love to give her a warm hug and tell her it will be okay. That this process might bring us all closer together and open up a real discussion about the problems the UK has accepting European culture and multiculturalism in general. I would be squeezing her cheeks and fingering her asshole during this, to indicate that sex was about to be consummated. We would go to her place because I live with my mum.

Aquafresh bro gets it. It wasn't the old people, but the working class voters in traditional labour strongholds that carried it. Funny thing is the labour faggots I've seen on tv are still in denial claiming this was nothing to do with the EU or immigration but somehow a protest against the tories

It's always young white women. Atleast 90% of the whinging leftists I've observed today have been fucking white women. I'm all for preserving the white race but I'm starting to literally hate western white women, everything about them not just their politics, they're an abomination.

>Oh noes the far right might rise again
>Fascism and nationalism might come back!

And this is a bad thing?

Labour is divided as fuck these days. Modern labour supporters come from Tory backgrounds and are shamed into helping the common man. But the common man isn't traditional labour backed working-class families from industrial towns and what not. It's the flavour of the month minorities, like ethnics, gays, trannies, etc.

Labour, and liberalism as a whole has moved far away from its working class roots. And is more the domain of guilt ridden middle-classes than suffering working-classes.

Don't blame them, blame the lack of Men willing to guide them and/or put them in place.

It's not their fault. They have turned rabid because men allowed them so much freedom. Much like a dog will bite the hand that feeds if it isn't trained well.

The young women of today are the product of growing up in a society without morals or restraints or decency or pride or any values that made the West great.

What young women of today crave without consciously realizing it is precisely the strong authoritarian male figure.

She hit the nail on the head.
"They know what war and division can do to our country." - Random crying lady

Yep, division along racial lines, religious lines, etc. Now you guys won't have that.

She hit the nail on the head, too bad she's swinging the hammer backwards.

LOOL what do they think is going to happen? 0 Migrants or something?