He doesn't support the local team

>he doesn't support the local team

>his local team doesn't support him

>he only supports one team

Chargers are NOT an LA team. Crypto Sandiegans MUST GO BACK

>local team sucks

>he owns a specific player's uniform

>he continues to support a team after they betray him and move away to make more money

>live in STL
>spend a lot of time among the public
>shops, bars, downtown, etc.
>consistently see people of every age and every race wearing new-ish well-kept Rams apparel

>fair weather fan

>it takes a massive nationwide political controversy to make him stop watching a shit sport

>local team deserves my money just because they were lucky enough to have me born near them
chyeah

>he supports the women's team and not the men's team

found the bandwagoner

You all have it wrong. You have your main team that you want to win every year. This is your ride or die team. This team is your oldest affinity relationship. This team DOES NOT have to be your local team.

Then, you have your second team. If your main team is not local, then your second team MUST be a local team. You may not change local teams, and in cities with multiple teams, you MUST only choose one team. All other teams in that locality are dead to you.

Optional: You may have a third team, provided that this team does not reside in the locality of either your main or your local teams. Most often this team is chosen based on being lovable losers; however, you can substitute a third team if you closely follow a superstar or like able players, who doesn't reside on either of your first 2 teams.

In a given season, you may root for all your teams at once. However, in the case of when the teams are playing each other, or general end of season success hopes, you must root in the order listed.

he's right you know

>Has no connection to New York
>"Diehard Yankees fan"

>when your local team is the Bills and Sabres

real new yorkers are mets fans

Real New Yawkers are Dodgers fans

what are you 80 years old?

Before regional cable sports networks were a thing and the country was carved up into tv markets, most teams home networks were local affiliates. So naturally people would become fans of the teams that did get the few national TV games like the Yankees, 49ers, Cowboys, Lakers, and Celtics.

>this team DOES NOT have to be your local team

stopped reading right there

having a second team is only acceptable with the nfl. also fuck the DH

>local team booted from comp
>Next closest team is 4000 km away

G-guess this semen slurping sport isn't for me.

Every game was on the radio though

No excuse for being a such a Yankee bitch

>moves to a new city
>has their team's arch rivals liscense plate border or bumper sticker on his car
>wonders why his car gets keyed

>americans

>Fucking with another mans automobile

Yo wassup Lebron

I'm a Redskins fan and I live in Southern Virginia. There's more Cowboys fans than Redskins fans, and that's on every year the Cowboys are good.

>making yourself a target

same reason why you don't put political bumper stickers on your car

>supportong a team only because theyre close

>people actually unironically cheer for teams they have no local connection to
Whoa

Also, almost every black person here supports Dallas over Washington. It's been that way since the 90s. Trying to wonder what other areas have more fans of one team than the other. When I worked in Arizona there seemed to be soooooo many Steelers fans and whenever the Cardinals were bad they hid great.

What connection do you have to the team? Are you a minority owner? Do you benefit in any tangible way from their existence and/or success?

Packers fans can be owners of the team since the city of Green Bay claims ownership.

stop posting

Yes, don't forget to pay your dues and you can surely have a say in ownership. Good goyim

I don't put any tacky shite on my car, but if I caught someone keying it I'd fucking murder them

I've never understood this, is not like your local team actually does something for the local community on a regular basis, the player are not locals. So whats the point?

>local team doesn't support your country

though logical, nothing kind will come in response to such a post

That's not how it works.. at all.

JJ Watt raised 37 million dollars for victims of Hurricane Harvey, sure, like you said this is not a regular basis thing. However, Russell Wilson visits kids in the hospital every week.

This is correct

>born in Wisconsin
>moved to Ohio for grad school
>see more packer shit than Bengals/Browns on Sundays

It doesn't really affect me since I don't watch football, but would I just be an ass if I thought "I've got more right to wear a packer jersey than these people"?

bro your making us look bad. don't ever post again

Its called loyalty. You dont fucking support when theyre doing good then drop when they becoome shit you part time cunt

>local teams fans constantly fight each other

too much of a hassle

I support my local teams but I understand is some people don't.

If your local team makes no effort in even trying to field an even half decent team and they've been like that for 10+ years then you can't expect people to give the team money which just tells the owner they don't have to try because submissive people will keep buying merchandise. It's a different story if you bandwagon them one they become good though, then fuck them

If an NFL team is bad for a long time the casual fans will give up and root for another team

NOVA here. Uncle is a Cowboys fans. Watching football with him is hell. At least he's not from here but all those long time Virginians who bandwagon on popular teams piss me off. This is Redskins territory.

>local team is the seahawks

why should i support a cuckold team when i didn't grow up here?

>muh three teams

what a faggot

you get one team per sport for life. if you ever change it you may as well kill yourself. if the team stops existing (moves or rebrands) you no longer follow that sport.

Not touching the Alouettes, at all.

possibly the worst professional football team ever.
Browns look elite in comparaison.

>his local team (no not franchise) moves 3000km away for a better market

>tfw Oakland fan
well... Guess I have to drop the NFL in 2020?

even though baseball is not even my favorite sport, THAT TEAM is the mets. its what everyone that is come here roots for and representative of the borough. as they have flopped by april 15th 8 of the last 10 years its whatever. but any other team success does not even come 1/10th close of the irrational feelings of 2015

yes.

What if im fan of one player in particular?

are you a woman?

nope. a O-line fan good sir.
also nice job breaking the dubs streak.

>I like watching fat men press up against each other
Canadagays, everyone

>tfw my dad is a motorsportsfag and doesn't care about football
>grew up loving the sport but not supporting any club
anyone knows that feel?

>he supports a college team, yet never attended said college

Should I support the team of the city where I was born and raised, or the team of the city I've lived in for the past 5 years? I like going to the stadium so I've just been supporting the team of the city I live in now

>supporting a team you aren't connected to geographically
You'll never be a real fan

As a Packers fan I can tell you ownership feels goodman

Which one have you been obsessed with since you were a child? If neither then there's your answer

>not buying membership in your team where membership owns the team
>not supporting a league where this is true of every team

You don't follow multiple leagues for the same sport at the same time???

>country football hometown team
>state football Team of the town you live in
>national football team passed down from your father and his father and his father

I've never seen this pasta pls tell me this is pasta

>moved and not staying loyal to your childhood team

>he actually believes he's an owner

No we aren't.

>local team is the chiefs and royals
>supported them since I've moved
>I was not even 2 years old
Am I a casual?

>being this autistic

>local team gets to premier level
>dead last and drops down the next season
>gets back up