CAST HIM

CAST HIM

not possible
not enough charisma and matching looks.

Young Keanu Reeves.

>Think about it for a second

Spike looks pretty ethnically ambiguous imo

Now fuck off back to Sup Forums!

there just wasn't enough money in the world to fund a good enough version for live action back then user :(

Isn't he Asian anyway?

>Spike autismbrackets Spiegel autismbrackets

Yeah, it's gonna be a jew

Keanu Reeves can't express emotions outside of Whoaa. What is this meme with Keanu as Spike? I'd rather have Steven Seagal.

> Sup Forums*
ftfy
Off by one letter but we all make mistakes dear.

Spike is pretty much John Wick.

>keanu reeves 30 years ago

Thats JGL....

pic was for OP. quote was for old young men.

Yusaku matsuda

Dan Stevens

I can dig it

I know it's meme and all but this is legit good casting other than Faye and Julia.Also fuck Smith just go with Jamie Foxx

Hes a chinkaloid you beta weebcuck, cowboy bepoop is a Caucasian or at least Eurasian like Keanu

You don't need actor to look the same, he just need to be chill and cool.

Keanu would be shitty spike.

Harrison Ford

Oscar Isaac

me, i look just like him.

not so bad actually
young adrien

>that feel when can't think of a current moderately young actor that has acted anything like Spike

>I know it's meme and all but this is legit good casting other than half the casting
also the pit bull is hilarious casting

John wick with his new pitbull desu

I'am spike, fuck everyone else. I also have a deep sexy steven blum voice.

you look like spike if he was a zika baby.

You cannot deny it! reeee!!! Give me attention!111

Holy shit I can see it

Finn Wolfhard as Ed

heck NO
too tiny to be considered for this role
meh, could be interesting>that nose
no

Like brody's jewier nose is any better!!!!

but you´re not brody, are you?
not to bash you man, you´re a decent looking dude.

Search your feelings.

That's Bruce Willis. On a real note though, I agree with you, only he's a bit of a manlet.

>white anglo ayy lmao as spike

lol no

Just put me the bebop movie!!!!

His cheeks are so sqqishhy

Damn... you're right

You'll always be right

I can dig it

OK, this wins.

>too tiny
Spike isn't exactly a brickhouse of a character.

Height doesn't really matter in adaptations either, it's not a key part of the character so much as it's a key part of the art style (everyone has long fucking legs)

I like it.

Okay no, this wins.

>Spike isn't exactly a brickhouse of a character.

He's lanky as fuck, it's a pretty defining physical characteristic. I'm sure we could be won over by a midget Spike like we were with a fuckhuge Wolverine, but most people aren't going to go for that right off the bat.

Didn't he get to suck Strahovski's breast?

There's a limit how much one man can be given, he can't be given this role.

Ezra Miller

you know I'm right

no his face is too big, Spike is like specifically slender faced and his head get's bigger as it goes up to his hair
this guys mid-face is massive, not just nosewise but cheeckbones, cheeks, mouth, it's all just round and big

Classic.

He's literally the guy that the character design is based on

A bit short, but probably the closest match.

Didn't know he was modelled on anyone, cool.

He looks chinky so it might work

This is the best choice, Spike was supposed to be a Jew anyway.

I know he´s probably too old now, but I always thought Rob Morrow is the closest thing we have to Spike IRL

Spike obviously looks asian though

too bad the fag has zero charisma, so nah

Shit I had initially liked JGL but now I want this.

Faye isn't white, user. She's Literally from Singapore

Cast them

my dubs do not lie

Keanu

>Spike Spiegel
>Spiegel
>asian

He's a space jew

Al Pacino

With the way things are going with de-aging celebrities with CGI, you just might get your wish, user

dumping rob pics
also his voice and the way he delivers his line is pretty similar to spike´s, so he would fit right in.

Finn Wolfhard as Yurio

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................classic

here hes a bit older but the lightning and the mood in this shot are close to how a CB flick would look like.

> see you, space cowboy

Cast him.

perfect

Time for the real challenge

Cast every single one of them

her name is faye wong she is asian as fuck,even for an anime

i hope they dont kill his pupper again

Who gives a fuck, Cowboy Bebop is a highly overrated memime that people latch onto cuz muh feels bullshit.

Or kill yourselves.

not even asians like asians playing anime characters in live action movies

go watch jojo for the 500x pleb

Elvis

Idris Elba on the left. Christopher Waltz on the right

Fassbender could play Reuental

get out of here Michael

im down.