19 tracks

>19 tracks
>not a single dud, every hook is a banger, multiple outright classics
How did they do it? Is there another album of comparable length with comparable consistency in quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P-Y9J8H931s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He made the same track 19 times.
Same as most other bands.

Yes.

50 Cent as a whole is underrated. Hopefully people will realize how great that album is in the next few years.

> Is there another album of comparable length with comparable consistency in quality
I mean its consistently decent and listenable, but it doesnt reach any great hights either
His lyrics are pretty vapid and mediocre, and the production is nice and polished but not particularly exciting or interesting

This not only describes 50 Cent, but Kanye West as well.

This is unironically a good hip hop album. One of the best from the bling era. I don't know why it's so popular to hate

my god this board really has gone full normie

might as well use Sup Forums now

P I M P

norrmie is the new hipster

lowest common denominator trash is the new patrician

>RHCP
>normie
Kill yourself. They were the pioneers of Alternative Rock, retard. From their self-titled to Freaky Styley and Uplift Mofo Party Plan, they set in motion the format of Alt. Rock.

They are as normie as fucking U2 holy shit

Nope. U2 was always normie. RHCP thrived in the underground scene until Blood Sugar Sex Magik brought Alternative Rock into the mainstream. If they're normie, then so are Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, Sonic Youth, the Pixies, Dinosaur Jr, Pavement, Radiohead, Built To Spill, The Flaming Lips and Modest Mouse. Entry-level Alternative/Indie Rock, which isn't necessarily normie.

Yes they all are unless you like under a fucking rock

Any retard into alt-rock knows them

wtf happened to this board

im assuming you dont know music theory
I recommend this podcast called "Dissect" which dedicated a series on breaking down and analysing MBDTF. It's about 30 min podcast episode for every song, dissecting and breaking down every lyric and musical passage. A lot people disregard Kanye simply because he's popular and makes poppy music, but if they gave him more than a shallow and absent-minded listen (LSD helps) they would recognize his absolute genius
Beautiful melodies and well crafted pop songs really are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Kanyes music

Dumb nigger veteran poster. I knew you were a disgusting person, but now I see your true colors....

I was supposed to be the one who got it. Me. Not you. Not him. Not anyone else. MEEEE.

New people on Sup Forums are scrutinized and labeled as newfags, and as such, get ostracized from participating in the board culture. Until... today.

I started my journey here on September of 2017. Not even close to being an oldfag. When I clicked on the very first thread, I saw another user get destroyed by the stupidity of elitism. Everyone shunned his tastes, his ideals... his potential. I didn't know what to do. If they noticed me, I would be destroyed, just like him. That's why I masqueraded. Through the power of Encyclopedia Dramatica, I researched how to perfectly fit in. To be inconspicuous was a goal only the finest of thieves could carry. Until I found another way.

An article on ED discussed the concept of gets. That anyone who posts with that special number gets into Sup Forums history. I knew what to do at that moment.

I wanted to avenge. To change. To sculpt a scepter to hook these Anons into hell. If I could have gotten those dubs, I would have made this website a better place. One where people are free to browse to their own liking. Where people can discuss without being criticized for liking shit. I would have been a true idealist.

Do you not see my plight, OP? Now this board will remain in its inertia. Forever. Why? This site needs to die.

>breaking down every lyric
You would have to be a retard to not understand Kanye lyrics.
Also Kanye isn't a composer.

No, you fucking idiot. Liberating beautiful works of art and misconstruing them in order to create your music is not original, intelligent or creative. MBDTF is an absolute failure of music, Kanye's lyricism is mediocre at best, containing pastiches of pop culture references mixed with pseudo-philosophic ideas of divinity and omnipotence.

It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. I just find it so disenchanting how since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist? There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.

And by the way, I meant "a pinnacle." Referring to it as "the pinnacle" would give this garbage album more power than it deserves. I'm not giving "Kuckye" the satisfaction he doesn't deserve, because if I do, he'll make another shit album retards in the board will suck up. Sup Forums revels in its hypocrisy.

It's too bad 50s best song wasn't on this album. He recorded this one right after he was shot up, btw
youtu.be/P-Y9J8H931s

hahhahaha wtf

lol, the sperg is back in full force

>funk music is Seinfeld bass
You're a fucking idiot. Funk music heavily relies on concrete rhythmic structure via both the drums/percussion and bass. RHCP heavily employs this synergy of slapped bass with polyrhythmic drums, adding a deeper layer of the atmospherics most bands seldom employ. As such, their songs are rich with variety and vibrancy, rarely feeling sonically shallow. Seinfeld bass is an unwarranted comparison that undermines the original, rich compositions of RHCP. You're a brainlet that has not a single understanding of Funk music and Alternative Rock. Kill yourself. RHCP is not pop rock, and Stadium Arcadium is Alternative Rock, Hard Rock and Funk Rock.

And also, Dani California is much more rough textually and heavier than Mary Jane's Last Dance, which revels in a mellow, soft and relaxing atmosphere. Go shovel the dirt off your ears, nigger.

Dani California is pop rock shite I've heard in T-Mobile commercials. Looking forward to the overly verbose cringe that will immediately follow after this post aka your reply.

>Dani California is pop rock shite I've heard in T-Mobile commercials
Show me one T-Mobile commercial this has been played on. And anyway, just because a song is known all across the world doesn't mean it's pop rock. There are plenty of obscure, not well known pop rock bands.

DUDE
CALIFORNIA
LMAO

try this

>MBDTF is an absolute failure of music
>Kanye's lyricism is mediocre at best
>It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth
> a barely above average rapper
>Kanye's mediocre lyrics
>such a terrible artist
>he fails miserably
>this garbage album
>he'll make another shit album
you do realize these are all just different ways of saying 'i think its bad' with no real substance? Not actual arguments, just different variables of the same sentence with no intellectual value what so ever
Also why do you act like this board is a single person? What makes you think the people saying one thing happens to be the same people saying this other thing? The posters are anynomous, there is no basis for you thinking one poster is another and claiming hypocrisy
>Liberating beautiful works of art and misconstruing them in order to create your music is not original, intelligent or creative
How so? Are you saying there is no way sampling can be done in a creative or interesting way?
>he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency
We were discussing Kanye the artist, not Kanye the person
>90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears
For the record, you are trying way to hard to be eloquent and colorful, to the point where it feels jarring and forced

>responding to copypasta
how embarrassing

>For the record, you are trying way to hard to be eloquent and colorful, to the point where it feels jarring and forced
That is his schtick, at this point I am convinced he is a really dedicated rusemaster.

xD

>not a single dud
21 Questions
Like My Style
U Not Like Me

>the whole album isnt a dud

good joke m9

They won’t. Cuz it isn’t. Just cuz 14 year old you liked to go “hurr durr da candy shop!” Doesn’t mean it has lasting value. Also kill yourself

I think I might work with RHCP-user. I work at Dominos and one of my managers is a tremendous sperg who just walked out on the job and literally just constantly plays RHCP 24/7 and nothing else.

candy shop isn't on this album

>>wtf happened to this board
you mean the board that has been way into radiohead and kanye west for years

>nirvana, smashing pumpkins, pearl jam, pixies, radiohead, flamijng lips, modest mouse
>not normie
loving every laugh

>If they are normie, then so are Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Sonic Youth, the Pixies, Dinosaur Jr, Pavement, Radiohead, Built to Spill, The Flaming Lips and Modest Mouse

Those are all normalfag bands. ESPECIALLY Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam and fucking Nirvana.

My sisters boyfriend blasts Nirvana in his Mazda. Kys.

>30 tracks
>not a single dud, every hook is a banger, multiple outright classics
How did they do it? Is there another album of comparable length with comparable consistency in quality?

My problem is the cover art. looks like garbage.

eh i think he's accurately rated because honestly other than this album most of his discog is trash

>my sister's boyfriend
Mad that Tyrone listens to superior "normie" bands user? So now you have to shit on them?

Radiohead, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and Smashing Pumpkins are four of the most successful and best-selling bands in the history of pop music

is this some of that pasta I have been hearing about?