So, will the left realise that screaming and calling everyone stupid and / or racist is an ineffective campaign tactic?

So, will the left realise that screaming and calling everyone stupid and / or racist is an ineffective campaign tactic?

Or will they only redouble their efforts?

Because they are. Its one reason I'm voting for Hillary.. because I have a brain

Yeah, this. Smart people know that she can fix our country.

its all emos know user
eventually they will have to look in the mirror and see the only one "keeping them down" is themselves

Oh, wow. I didn't know I didn't have a brain because I am not voting for Hillary. Man, I wonder how I can even be functioning. You got me.

THATS IT I AM NOW
#MENTALLYHILL

>it's a retard visits Sup Forums for the first time episode

WHOA! Hmm... hmm. Really made me think.

>Respond to yourself much you nutty, shit for brains??!!

Same here with Trump tbqh

>yeah, this.

nice one faggot, you keep talking to yourself and everything will be OK

guess im a #rodhamgrandslam now

Would be a bit late now

watch out for kasich hun

>Jews are anti-social, destructive, intolerant, mean-spirited, deceitful, et cetera. They wish to destroy, rule and kill, rob whoever gets in their way. To facilitate them getting what they want, they have developed a perverted, unnatural, destructive, evil lifestyle. Even though they live off the non-Jews as parasites, they still hate them and wish to destroy them. Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more.
>They are subhuman. They are the scum of the Earth. When you talk about Jews, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity.
>Jews are ruthless, lawless, criminal people. They've been mutilating their kids for thousands of years, cutting off a piece of their penis then sucking it. That's illegal too, but that never stopped the dirty Jews.
Just show them some of these quotes, they are from Bobby Fischer, a man with an IQ of 183 who was also World Chess Champion.

Maybe they will start to hate Jews then, because you should base your political opinion on what smart people think!

only dumb people wear scarfs indoors

its what happens when the loony left loses they scream racist and bigot its not working anymore

Is this person being ironic? She's saying she voted leave so she's proving people who say that wrong?

>wears a thing on her head
>doesn't have a clit
>calling people dumb

wew

That's all they have. I just had a Facebook debate with a lefty and his argument boiled down to "consequences of past transgressions" and when I pointed it out he had a hissy fit and stopped responding.

Don't think so

yes that is the sentiment in the graphic but i doubt she came up with that phrase herself lel

based shitposter strikes again

>i'm voting for a woman who has thousands of dead Arab children at her doorstep, who engineers instability in countries like Libya & allowed weapons to be sold to ISIS
>this makes me anti-racist

kek, they really don't know how it is, do they?

I think she used the hashtag to gain attention from other people using it

but bobby fischer was jewish

You can't even shill right

Only dumb brown people, women, and children voted for remain.

Why are non-whites so racist?

This. I'm so done with the left and their cowardly tactics. They're pussies and this victory over them and their brainwashed masses of simpletons shows that we can win. They are weak, pathetic cowards, with no means to defeat us unless we sit by idly and let them. I honestly would not like for there to be a day of the rope because such massive loss of life is just meaningless but at the same time I have full confidence in who the winners would be. And this world would be so much better without these weak minded fools.

you fucking retard

we have IDs y'know

This is good b8

So he knows his kind best?

Ameriburger here, I get that leaving the EU is a display of nationalism, and that's somehow bad, but how does voting leave make you a racist? Why are libs so upset about leaving the EU?

>Putting a career criminal psychopathic murderer who can't look people in the eye in charge of the highest position on earth.
>have a brain

And dumb nonwite people shouldn't vote at all.

>Shame and insult white people at every turn
>Tie white people in the present to the shit whites did in the past
>Get mad when they dont agree with your political views
>insult them more

This is the reason why shit like Leave happened

they seem awfully thirsty to enjoy the fruits of white society and culture tho (until they invariably shit where they eat only to move on to the next)

They honestly believe it. I had the "luxury" of viewing U of T soc final yesterday. It was full on race is a social construct, microagressions are real and do irreparable psychological trauma, propaganda.

Simply put, the education system drills liberalism into them often without an argument to hold a different view becomes their definition of "stupid" or "uneducated."

not an single argument

Another one.
Tired of shitting up reddit?

Leaves campaign was pretty much jigs out, photos of immigration queues and that, constant red pilling. Fucked off the liberals big time.

It's just like some faggot using the most overpowered broken setup in a video game and winning all the time and then the devs nerf it to hell and he shits the bed continuously and throws a fit a toddler would be embarrassed about in the official forum. Their cheat code, they have been using for decades, just stopped working and they don't know what do expect trying to re-enter it, in the hopes they just wrote it wrong, but they didn't, the patch has been applied and the nerf is in action, get ready for more tears all over Europe, this is only the beginning, KEK WILLS IT

>insult white people for wanting to protect their country
>in white people's country exploiting their society because your own shit skin nation sucks ass

Bu-but he's just a stupid racist user....he must be an uneducated bafoon.

>Chess Champion
>Sky high IQ
>Based as fuck

(((Merchants))) BTFO

Also trips checked

Is there any truth to this picture? I'd like to believe it but I can't find any historical data to support it.

> Birmingham voted Leave

Bitch I don't think it was just white people

Don't tell him, you fool.

>dTI6iVO8 x2

Hillary shill BTFO!

Confirmed fabricating conversation with self.

No they will not.

We all know the answer
>Redouble their efforts

Lol responding to your own shit post
>Paid Hilary intern
Get fuck off my board, you fucked up

>all this salt

>implying samefagging works
nice try, cuck

Replace "white" with "black" in those tweets and those same people would be trying ruin your life.

Areas of the UK that have spent the last few decades being screwed over by Westminster just voted to give Westminster more power.

This confuses me, because clueless shills exist just as much (You) hungry faggots. It's practically a 50-50 chance at this point, but either way, you're a faggot.

More salty goodness

Can someone explain to me why these people still use the "how dare you be "anti-doormat", "racist", "sexist", "insert progressive buzzword here" insults towards people when that is EXACTLY why people who are neutral are voting for Trump?

If I was neutral on voting for Hillary and Trump and someone walked up to me and said "you better vote Hillary or you're a sexist, also nice white skin faggot, I bet you're a racist piece of shit".

Not only would I vote for Trump, I would spread his name like a fucking priest.

You have mistaken. It`s self-assuring tactic, not a campaigning-tactic.

They have inferiority complex, because they are dumb niggers = they call white people dumb and racist.
They are fat as fuck = they call for new beauty standards.
Nobody wants to fuck them = they do not to fuck, because sex is rape.
They want to force you to work for them without paying you = you are lazy.

Left politics uses mass psychosis and they`d spread and nurse any degeneracy to have more votes. That`s their campaigning tactic.

Leftists are idiots so they will do like Moff Jerjerrod and double their efforts.

>white
>UK
>white

ENGLAND IS WHITE, BRITAIN IS WHITE, EUROPE IS WHITE. YOU ARE A FUCKING G U E S T ON A WHITE CONTINENT YOU UNGRATEFUL PRICK, IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW THEY RULE THEIR COUNTRIES:

G E T T H E F U C K O U T !!!!!!!!!!!

The left's sole weapon, everybody. Blame stupid, old white people. They are so one-note that it's truly a wonder that they've been able to get away with exploiting sympathies and demographics for so long.

>unironically using the word 'xenophobic'

What is the name of the religion that worships Kek(praise be to Him)?

>A nigger calling white people dumb
She doesn't realize that blacks average IQ is 20 points below that of whites.

LARGE GOVERNMENT CAUSED THE INFLATION YOU DUMB FUCK

A Muslim nigger at that, literally below a dog.

>So, will the left realise that screaming and calling everyone stupid and / or racist is an ineffective campaign tactic?

I hope they will never realise that. Brexit restored a bit of hope for humanity, maybe it isn't all lost yet. The scare tactics and name shaming isn't working, people are getting more resilient to the propaganda, fucking exciting times ahead.

>that snapchat dog filter

Words cannot describe how fucking retarded that thing looks

That nearly every girl is deciding to brand themselves with it makes me hate women so much more

That's pretty good.

They'll double down. It'll be too late before they realize they've completely ruined the word racist.

We're already getting there, people are starting to not take it seriously any more.

Based aircraft dropping truth bombs burning like napalm on this bitch!

They'll never get it, ever.

It's literally the only response they're ideologically allowed to have.

Anything other than hating white people makes them a target for the people who hate white people.

Had no idea Lily Allen was such a smug leftist cunt

>all these newfags that took that obvious b8

jesus fucking christ I want to go back to 2008 Sup Forums so badly

Aren't they all?

Hillary Clinton will destroy our country economically, diplomatically, culturally, and demographically.

t. a plasma physicist

Its hilarious how liberals and the left say

>dont call all muslims terrorists or else you will turn "moderate" Muslims into radical ones

then they go on to call whites and westerners racists and bigots

they really think they can shit on anything they want without repercussions

I'm so fucking happy Sup Forums, all of this morning I saw whining leftists on my facebook feed. I subtly altered my profile picture to include union jacks on numerous surfaces, many people instantly unfriended me whilst others responded with shock and outrage branding me 'disgusting'.

It brings me so much joy that these filthy fucking traitors who recoil at the sight of their own flag have been so roundly defeated today.

A girl I used to be very good friends with messaged me complaining about the Leave vote, complaining about the elderly voting to Leave in large numbers, turns out she didn't even vote because she was 'too busy'.

Fuck them all, we won today lads.

PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY

RARE

I watched the BBC news for the first time last night.

I couldn't believe the bias from them to remain. They kept saying that only uneducated stupid people were voting to leave. The highlight of the night, was when it became obvious the leave side was winning..... some paki actually started crying live on air, it was beautiful.

How'd you get in Rwanda?
I can guess why you'd want out.

I wish someone would do to her what they did to her brother on Game of Thrones.

WE ARE SENDING HELP SIT TIGHT

As always, white people to blame.

How is what this bitch said not racist?

I fucking hate this acceptance of impossibly racism to whites.

This is fucking bullshit and I blame the shaming we have done to ourselves in anglo-countries.

Thanks a fuckton Europe.

This sums up a majority of those tweets.

>calls white people dumb
>moved to white peoples country because her country is ruled by dumb shitskins and made her country complete shit

>tfw a leaf reads your mind

Go fuck off to your own worthless countries you stupid leeches.
They're just mad that the people didn't vote in their best ethnic-interests instead.
It's funny how Muslims and dindus as groups always have completely different interests than the natives, it's always about how to exploit the host country even more and to get more gibsmedat.

>nonwhites talking shits about white people while living in white countries
why is this allowed?