Shitskin school shooting

Cast them

liveleak.com/view?i=e99_1484758197
no sources yet have the reason why this kid did this

>not tackling him

heh, kid wouldn't have even gotten off a third shot if I were in that room

>American school in Mexico

It's the first step in Mexicans adopting American social customs like shooting up a school full of innocents

Or tackle him while he's taking forever to reload.
Don't let that fag go out the way he wants

But could you stop him without your katana?

He looks about 10. Christ.

how doyou know they were innocent?

>girls hair gets grazed after he shoots the teacher and she pretends to be dead
fucking yikes
thats one lucky roastie

And people say Mexicans don't integrate.

>tries to kill himself but he ran out of bullets

lol what a retard

That other kid got some splainin to do.

>the kid next to her who puts his hood up and his head down

Shooter was a bullied fuck who went full REEE against the normies, which is par for the course for most school shootings

>*teleports behind shooter*
>*unsheathes machete*
>"via con dios"

*teleports behind*

*beheads with crossguarded lightsaber*

Psssh, nuthin personnel laddie.

*vaya

god damn kids are dumb

Fake blood. Nice try kid

Webm if liveshit doesn't load for you

the kid in the beginning that makes a motion of shooting himself in the head before the kid starts shooting

*yawn*

Another day, another false flag.

Wow it's not a white guy for a change. It's usually a white person doing all the shooting rampages and white cops shooting all the black people for no reason

Why do you Sup Forumstards leak everywhere? I don't give a fuck about your school shooting, this is Sup Forums, I hope you get cancer

This is the part I don't understand. I get being scared shitless and in shock, but self preservation would still be fighting in me. If you see him clearly working on reloading, probably the best thing to do would be to stop him from reloading incase his intention is to start executing everyone else in the room rather than just shooting himself. I mean holy shit

*it was a hologram*

try again, fool

>b-but he posted a film in the op...

>kino

ftfy

kids in americastan are trained to play dead in school shooting situations

Most likely this

It's a thread to cast the actual film Mexico will make about it soon

Pretty this is more in line with /r9k/ but whatever feeds your hateboner boogeyman I guess.

clearly only had it in for the teacher or that one pupil he shot first

Except its not.

>that guy at 0:20 next to the victim who leans back to watch the death of his mate

CNN called Zimmerman white. This kid will be called white too if MSM decides to cover it

>mocks non-whites for a school shooting

lmao Sup Forums

White people are the kings of shooting kids

>Mexico

At last a little bit of America is leaking back over the border. Maybe next they'll adopt law and order.

Also stomp on his hands until they turn into meat and gristle so he can't pull out another gun

Source?

kek'd

why does this look so fake? he's "shoving" his gun forward while shooting from 0:22 and onward, and there's no recoil whatsoever as far as i can tell.

its in fucking mexico

ALL the black people?
if only.

Stereotypes exist for a reason

Shooters are assumed white because the vast majority are. I'm gonna assume Jamal was the one who stole my bike.

Zimzam is an honorary white, faggot.

>I get being scared shitless and in shock, but

why are they in an area with no victims?

F A L S E
L
A
G

They pretty much think they own this board, it doesn't helps that at any given time we fucking look like Sup Forums.
I'm pretty much moving to another site, any site, this board is lost.

>That one guy that just walks to the other side of the room and sits down at 00:35

madman