Qatar Saint-Germain vs. Bayern München

Qatar mercenaries will have an easy win today. Neuer dead. Ulreich can't catch a ball. Robbery belong in a nursing home.
Wurst-seller Uli will see some REAL Granaten.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7X1Q97g3aE
youtube.com/watch?v=5cgLqfdAgK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like Bayern Tel Haviv

>shit team that hasn't renewed the squad properly in years
>shit manager
you are going to get completely destroyed lmao

third for /nerman/

why is the Bundes so fucking shit this season?

I really hope PSG earn a penalty in the first few minutes and implode.

>this season
mmm...

:3 Will Cavani shoot it?

*significantly more shit than usual

Paris are shit. Also Neymar and Cavani hate each others.

psg will lose 7 - 1
Unai is tne new wenger

Hummels has lots of stress with his annoying preggo waifu. He'll make at least one big mistake today.

boob's

should I bet 1-1 or 2-2?

>it's a germans in paris episode

Gib boobs

Boezem

Please Germany, you have to win this match

were your feelings hurt?

> Money doesn't score goals
But money buy players who score goals.

4-0

>le cum inside man

Bayern should give PSG a penlty at the very beginning of the match, even if they score it the tam will be destabilized for the rest of the match

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=v7X1Q97g3aE

8====D~~~ (. Y .) XDDDDD

I'm not Barcelona fan, if you ask. I just see football like a movie, and I like when the bad guys lose.

Wtf one of the Robben sons looks like he is 30 years old

neymar or no neymar? still wont be watching tho

>At the 60 minute mark Neymar will cross to Cavani for a header that he will score
>they will both reunite in the right corner and embrace each other, before both watching at the dead center of the nearest camera
Cavani will then mutter the words "Fly Emirates" and all will be good and well

Psg couldn't even score in their last game without neymar vs literally who

Lewandowski will take them to the cleaners

cant argue with that logic

You should work in advertising

Woah.. his eldest son looks like Thomas Muller, someone should tell him...

Ancelloti is good, he just can't stand Germans, and German culture.

Underrated comment

>tfw Cavani scores and no one celebrates with him because Neymar threatened them to not invite them at his birthday

can't blame him

>I just see football like a movie
>I like when the bad guys lose
Would you like to speak about your autism mate ?

>not rooting for the good guys

And yes in this game buyern are the good guys. Damn it feels strange

the germans have always been the good guys

Guten Tag

Qatar 4:1 Buyern

cap this

Actually, he recently said that Munich is the best city he ever lived in.

It is the city with the 4th highest standard of living in the world after all....

no

okay

Does he think he is Messi or something?

He is high on life

There eldest really looks like Muller lol

Sorry

>Lewandowski
he's shit la

Munich is a boring as fuck city with weird parks where everyone is nude

>t. spent a day there as a tourist and now thinks he's an expert on the city

been in london for a weekend, ask me anything

>press conference
>hey, carlo, what do you think of munich, the city of the team you'll train for the next 3 years and pays you millions for nothing?
>it's ugly as fuck, boring and full of human filth
do you really expect him to say anything other than 'it's the best city I've lived in'?

I lived there for 3 months. Besides the big hill which is built on WW2 rubble, the city was really bland and I prefered cities such as Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt indefinitely better.

Name one thing that is good about Munich besides the beerhalls, which are glorified pubs.

the people also aren't that friendly or interesting.

There's a reason why the rest of Germany dislike them and a reason why they call themselves Bavarian instead of Germans

he wasn't asked, he just said it himself, but whatever

the city with the highest standard of living in spain is 39th btw (barcelona) and is about to secede from spain, lol

>I prefered cities such as Berlin

stopped reading there

you have an objectively shit taste m8

But Barcelona is a great city.

You need to be very careful with charts and statistics. Why is that chart the holy grail?

How was data collected? Who was asked? Who conducted the study?

Cmon man, thought Germans were generally high iq

>Frankfurt

lmao. how shit of a taste can you have

why is paris's football team called St german and not just paris fc?

why is germany's best team from bavaria and not a decent city in the west or berlin?

You have to be a munchener.

Your city is poor

psg hasn't scored a goal in two games. >we're screwed. unless those two games were where we used up all our bad luck for the year.

most people in the world would rather live in Barcelona than Munich, or Singapore or Basel or any of those cities that usually rank on top of this sort of studies, which all feel like grocery lists for boring ass finance expats with little kids to raise

there's already a paris fc (or fc paris)

PSG is a fusion between Stade Saint Germanois and Paris FC.

there is a new Paris FC tho', they're in ligue 2. Hope they go in ligue 1 just for a meme derby

you can pretty much ask any german in germany about the worst city and a good amount will answer frankfurt. city full mudslimes & kanacks and a high ass crime rate. nothing there sightseeing-wise either.

dont have to be a münchener to say this

I agree that Barcelona is a nice city for tourists, I've been there 3 times and it is one of my favorite cities to vist
but since I have never actually lived there, I can't say anything about the quality of life there

being a tourist in a city is a whole different thing than being an inhabitant of that city

for example, I absolutely loved visiting Rome (who wouldn't, no other place in Europe is that historic), but would I want to live in Rome?
fuck no, the way the city is built, it would give me mental breakdowns having to go to work there everyday with all those people on their scooters and small alleys that look romantic but are impractical as fuck

Munich may not be the most important city for tourists (although it still gets millions of those every year, Oktoberfest alone is a huge international attraction), but it is the city that offers the highest standard of living in Germany and among the highest standard of living in the world to its inhabitants, that's a fact

but anyway, back to football now

these rankings consider lots of factors a city offers such as earnings, crime rates, employment chances, number of recreational areas, air quality, public transportation, cost of living, etc.

not everyone can play for FC Barcelona and for those 99.9% who can't, Barcelona might not be such a great city to live in, even tho it does appear to be the best city in Spain for these aspects
no wonder Spain doesn't want to let it go

Nerman take benulty, Nerman make benulty, Cavani a sad. A SAD.

>high ass crime rate

95% comes from Deutsche Bank crimes and airport.

I know for certain you don't need to be a Barça player to enjoy living in Barcelona, but whatev

>no wonder Spain doesn't want to let it go
Barcelona itself is like 70% opposed to independence. if the """right to self-determination""" meme was to be taken to it's logical conclusion, the next step after Catalan secession would be the split of Barcelona from the rest of Catalonia

i didn't live in Barcelona but a friend did and he fucking loved it, fwiw

Freedom for Valle de Aran.

yeah, same case, along with pretty much every major city in Catalonia

How are the polls right now? Would they also split from EU? UEFA? FIFA?

This will be a real clash of styles, one for the true analysts of the game

>italian manager struggling at Bayern
where have I seen this before...?
youtube.com/watch?v=5cgLqfdAgK4

based trap

and desu, he did win the championship with Bayern even tho that is to be expected (but back then not as much as today)

>polls
>in a "referendum" that lacks even a proper census
no polling is taking place since the whole thing is a farce. closest we have is the latest CEO study from a couple months ago (49% against independence, 41% for).

the most likely result of the referendum is a 85% pro-secession vote with 40% vote turnout, since the only people voting at the referendum will be separatists

Do you guys think Vidal could make this happen?

>things he makes you to do to have a pass from him

>spaniards football knowledge
Go back to corrida bullfucker

bayern cannot lose this. they must win at all costs, there is much at stake here. not only are they playing the #1 oil club in europe, but they are the last hope to carry the honor of the bundesliga and indeed germany.

>Barcelona itself is like 70% opposed to independence
lmao why do you make shit up?

bundes is much pretty done at this point. might wait a few years until that oil $$$ comes in

>oil club

gas desu

As if Bayern had the slightest chance at winning this UCL

I hope we will trounce you, I need this to feel happy for a few hours in my dark empty boring life desu

> CHAMPIONS-LEAGUE-AUSSCHLUSS?

> Financial Fairplay: Der PSG-Scheich hat sich verrechnet...
> Leih-Stürmer Mbappé wird zwar erst nächste Saison gekauft. Doch der 180-Mio.-Deal fällt in die aktuelle Financial-Fairplay-Rechnung

Ahahahaha! There will be a massive winter sale at QSG!

>Ulreich in goal

face it, it's over

Bayern could dominate Paris to the core, yet all Paris will have to do is shoot on target a few times and Ulreich will do the rest for them

>we

Which part of Qatar are you from, lads?

Paris

go say that to eplel fans and their teams owned in huge majority by foreigners including arabs chinks and rusians

How can anyone possibly say the Bayern are good guys after the Gotze, Lewandowski and Hummels episodes??? Fuck these cunts

>that STILL mad as fuck monkey BVB bandwagoner has entered the thread

ugh, I'm out

see ya later

Welcome to Buyern Julian!

good luck for tonite don't be rude if we're shit