What are the greatest boots of all time and why it's the Adidas Copa Mundial's?

What are the greatest boots of all time and why it's the Adidas Copa Mundial's?

Other urls found in this thread:

soccerbible.com/performance/football-boots/2016/11/what-to-do-with-the-nike-hypervenom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they were the boots you wore when you were a child and so you associate them with the halcyon days of your youth as your country turns into Africa around you.

Am I wrong?

Simple, classy and do the job. Can't stand these fucking green/pink/purple hybrid faggot boots players wear now.

I prefer Guayos made in Colombia, but one shoe is as good as another I guess

Top shoe
Had a pair until two months ago. Had to throw them away cause they were absolutely destroyed

adidas predator absolute

Classic penalty are the most effective ive ever used in a match but if you want some fashion and faster boots nike's ones are the best.

No

Most toxic shoe for non-professionals

> muuuhhh let me take the set pieces

> mmuuuh let me play winger

Actually if you like leather your choices are pretty limited

Adidas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nike

Adipowers were and still are the goat shoes.
>leather
>fairly light
>good for shooting

For me, it's Nike Mercurial.

If Nike kills the Tiempo silo, will football survive?

If you didn't have these you missed out. Prefect balance of comfort, style, and control. K-leather or nothing

/thread

The best boots design, indoor or outdoor.

>niggas dont know bout A-Lines

puma torero

ITT nostalgiakids post their ugly ass shoes from their childhood

modern shoes look way better and have better performance

What are some nice rugby boots, user?

I had Nike Mercurial Vapor III, Legit the best boot and best looking ever

Nike should just kill the Hypervenom line and bring back Total 90's. They fucking made the line for Nerman and he won't even wear the boots.

soccerbible.com/performance/football-boots/2016/11/what-to-do-with-the-nike-hypervenom/

> these

Umbro speciali

[NIGGER ALERT]

I have wide feet so the copa with its nice kangaroo leather is the only thing that fits me.

>boots
They're called cleats you fucking plebs. Example of real boots is in pic related.

>Pelé won 3 World Cups playing with these kind of antique boots
Truly the goat

*kneels*

whatever mboopy is wearing

In Canada, they're called boots and cleats, and less commonly "soccer shoes" ( as on the Adidas.ca web site, for example).