Millennials

>millennials
metro.co.uk/2017/09/27/leipzigs-timo-werner-forced-to-ask-for-substitution-in-champions-league-match-due-to-loud-besiktas-fans-6958556/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57RGGDTHbFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that stadium is apparently 1 decibel off from the record for stadium noise at 141 dB, probably a sustained 100+ dB during the game

without knowing any better, i'd assume the stadium has acoustics geared towards maximizing loudness, especially considering its capacity. the player who complained cited dizziness, which makes sense considering the vestibular system that controls balance is located within the ears. considering that he tried wearing earplugs and still had an unplayable amount of pain, it's reasonable to assume he has some kind of aural disorder that was complicated by the noise

>>millennials
Autismals have hard times dealing with loud noises.

if those levels are true uefa should do something about it, 141dB is insane and damaging to humans, seriously

>get teased
>bench yourself

Dive grass everyone

It's just a game, bro

>tfw played in a stadium of only over 20k
>was extremely difficult to hear people literally feet away from me

There's a reason athletes rely on just purely signals.

>German playing in Turkey is suing his colleagues for "too much banter"

>There's a reason athletes rely on just purely signals.

Yeah, it's so the other team don't know what your plan is (if it's American sports) or so you don't give your position away (if it's football). There's a reason players put their arm in the air for corners and freekicks too and isn't because muh noise.

That's what he sid

Besiktas Best Fans In The World #Respect

Rudest fans in the world

Besiktas | Best Noise | #banter | 2017 | #RESPECT |

Imagine Werner in Belgrade
youtube.com/watch?v=57RGGDTHbFA

JUST

>marakana
makes me think

Lol that's pathetic. Try playing in Kansas City or Shitattle.

>football has cte
>futbol has early-onset deafness

TIMO WERNER, PLZ DO NOT COME TO BESIKTAS

>germans can't handle banter

colour me fucking surprised m8

probably has tinnitus

who /tinnitus/ here