Celebrities are forming a resistance against Drumpf

>celebrities are forming a resistance against Drumpf

Now what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXagaE0VqnY
variety.com/2017/biz/news/omarosa-manigault-donald-trump-1201960928/
marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH NO, who will stop these brave, downtrodden freedom fighters?!

8 years

They will be a footnote in the Donald Trump chapter of future history textbooks.

>racists were dumb enough to galvanize a white males vs everyone else environment

lol good job. when the old uneducated boomers that constituted his base dies off you alt righterinas will have nowhere to go

>#KillAllWhiteMales
>Why? They're pretty good dudes. I looked it up, they invented pretty much everything and shared it with the world.
>RACIST REEEE

thank god Sup Forums is here to rescue us from the liberals

I was a fat loser with a tiny penis before but now I'm completely redpilled
>Trump 2017 degenerate cuck nigger poo in the loo >leaf mudslime

were they supposed to not vote?

>literally who token black guy
>hasn't been relevant since 2005
>is universally hated by both sides of the political spectrum
>is a netflix chatshow host
>literally who other black guy
Wow Drumpf stumpfed

good god, moore looks like he's got one foot in the gravee

lol these people are stuck in the 60's. i thought liberals were cutting edge and modern?

and their fashion is from a levi's commercial from 2005

the irony is youre right, but the white males won

>they invented pretty much everything
stole everything through colonization and imperialism
>shared it
enslaved and raped sovereign countries

> Making speeches at industry award shows
> Resistance

>WATCH OUT RUSSIAN SCUM

(((Lena Dunham)))
(((Chelsea Handler)))
(((Rachel Maddow)))
(((Billy Eichner))))
(((Bill Maher)))

the thing is the republicans have planned for this and they are enacting massive national voting repression against blacks and black communities.

so even if whites are a dwindling minority in the future, they will be the only ones with the ability to vote and theyll still have more power.

Actually, the next generation is supposedly pretty redpilled. Also, generations get more conservative as they age. The boomer generation? They were leftist anti-war hippies when they were young. My mom was one. She voted for Trump.

Laugh at their ineptitude

Fatty looks like an aged lesbian

statistics say otherwise, conservatives and racists are an old dying breed. pretty obvious because they can only hang on to racial stereotypes long since untrue

Nice meme made by Tumblrinas bitter at daddy, but fact is unless you're a chink you have no right to get uppity.

rich people are such sore losers

does michael moore has cancer or something?

>Micheal Moore, Lena Dunham, Clelsea Handler

People that no one likes. Good job Variety.

>Been called a Mudslime one too many times and am starting to get mad, like bomb throwing mad

>pretty obvious because they can only hang on to racial stereotypes long since untrue
What stereotype has been proven untrue?

Black people are still unbelievably garbage

Nobody even argues that it isn't true, they just argue that it's white people's fault

drumpflets running scared

FUCK DRUMF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN

>celebrities
Who are these people ?

say it with me

MADAM

Leave Drumpf to me.

>racists are an old dying breed
We just ended eight years with a massive racist as President and everybody seems to have thought he was great

>gen x
>redpilled

U havin a laugh m8?

Genx are some of the most indoctonated 'people' ever.

Too much television

Did anybody think Drumpf was funny or clever at any point in time?

the guy that coined the word seemed to be really proud of himself

Yay I love being told by rich people im wrong

>Drumpf
what does it even mean ?

Trump's family is German and they changed their surname from Drumpf to Trump when they immigrated at Ellis Island 120 years ago.

Being German, genocidal racism flows through Donald's blood.

Wrong

>Michael Moore and the Literally Whos

Stunning and brave

>letting the flag touch the ground
These people aren't patriots. They dont care about America. They're just stupid faggots who can't get off their high horse even after they got BTFO.

It'll be funny as long as you unreasonably confused / triggered when someone uses it.

Correct.

I wonder if these people will ever gain the self awareness to realize how embarrassing this is.

I'm pretty sure pooping your pants in public then walking around with no pants would be less embarrassing than that cover.

holy shit
THAT's the resistance?
We really are fucked

You got BTFO'd too, It'll just take more time for your stormie shit for brains narrative to realize it.

>Lena Dunham
No. She needs to fuck off. Right fucking now.
Honestly her sensual pantsuit anthem almost made me vote Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=hXagaE0VqnY

>continuing to write blog posts that only get shared by people who definitely didn't vote for Trump anyway
Great resistance, guys. Really great work.

Honestly Bernie is the only person I'm seeing actually try to do shit. I saw a town hall meeting where he talked to a Trump supporter and actually had a dialogue with her.

Most liberals are just continuing to jerk each other off - spouting the exact same shit while fellow liberals nod along... making themselves feel better but not doing shit for people who were actually desperate enough to vote Trump.

Donald trump is a billionaire. Why does his voice matter more than these celebrities?

>trying to police opinion

lol fuck off you pasty faggot.

this is what you're encouraging every time you doubt the god emperor

Why does Michael Moore look like a tranny

>Bernie
How the fuck didn't he win the nom?

Lol this assblasted Durka Durka.

>he voted Hillary

>cumskin butthurt at free speech

haha what a lying hypocrite race

DNC LITERALLY stole it from him. Assange said in an interview that they threatened him to make him back down. Nobody took him seriously among the Dems because all the superdelegates were already in Hill's pocket.

These people are a caricature of liberals, they have done more to help Trump win than any Republican ever did

cheated by hillary and the dnc

>I am opposed to Donald Trump's presidency!
>What did he do as President?
>Nothing yet, but I'm scared!

why is the representation of racial diversity always white women and black men

>It's an Obama shitposts on Sup Forums the day before his Muzlimb Nigger ass gets kick out the White House episode

>Wikileaks releases Bush documents
>"HA HA STUPID REPUBLICANS! EAT SHIT!! TRANSPARENCY IN YOUR FUCKING FACE!!
>Wikileaks releases DNC emails
>"WHAT THE FUCK WIKILEAKS YOU'RE WORKING WITH RUSSIA"

This election cycle has been pretty awesome at highlighting the hypocrisy on both sides. Nobody gives a fuck about lofty concepts like equality, democracy, or transparency. They just want their guy to win. Fuck politics.

>Assange said

Nice bait, sanpaidesufamily

Bernie literally sold out to the DNC and Hillary you stupid cuck

Your so called different leader is just another career politician who doesn't give a fuck about you and never will

Politicians are not your friends, there are no "Good" or "evil" politicians or politics

Your self imagined narrative of being on the "good" side of something doesn't exist, its just propaganda by people who are only using you as an useful idiot.

>Trump is so amazing he has turn the left into right wing russopobes patriotards

While his impeachment for treason takes 3 chapters

Is Michael Moore transitioning?

Gen X aren't the next generation, you fucking gay.

I don't blame Sanders for taking that stance. He knew damn well he got fucked out of the nomination - but doing anything other than throwing support behind Hillary would guarantee her loss. The best part was that she ended up losing anyway because of middle class white workers - PEOPLE WHO BERNIE APPEALED TO.

Christ Hillary is such a fucking moron. I'm pretty scared of Drumpf but her losing to him was poetic justice.

>3 white women between 2 black men

what did they mean by this?

Keeping it Sup Forums related let's not forget that our girl Omarosa is not only pro-Trump but a member of his White House.
variety.com/2017/biz/news/omarosa-manigault-donald-trump-1201960928/

You're definitely describing Hillary.
I'd at least like to believe that Bernie is a decent person. I'd take him over Hillary any day of the fucking week. If I have to vote for someone, I'd rather vote for someone I actually believe in - not some hag who literally cheated her way to the nomination and only cares about the people when she needs votes.

Bernie at least had been quietly standing up for shit for a while. Hillary changes her tune whenever she needs votes or money.

Celebrities and the MSM who continue to enable them really haven't a single ounce of self-awareness.

see

>le Assange is working with the Russians because CNN told me so meme
lol

>It involves people who are on television and film so I can post about my god emperor
Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Based Olbermann

To be fair, Trump's only credentials are his wealth and his status as a celebrity

B-but Hillary dabbed on Ellen! S-she d-did the mannequin challenge!!! WHY DIDN'T THE YOUTH TURN OUT TO VOTE FOR HER?!?!?!

This is the nightmare you morons chose. We could have been saved. But you didn't listen.

Trump is a joke. I hope nobody on here actually voted for him. He enables racist and sexist behavior.

That being said, his campaign was fucking genius and he's going to go down as perhaps the most fascinating political figure of all time.

Trump won the white female vote easily.
The divide between the genders is nowhere near the divide between the races and it never will be.
Do you really think a married white woman with at least one son (that demographic makes up a pretty big part of the voting pool) doesn't care about her husband or son(s)?

Oh wow, almost all the worst people in one place. Now we just need Trump to be on the cover and it'll be perfect.

>Aleppo?

Moore looks freakier every time I see him

>Trump voters are primarily alt-right neo-nazis
Can this meme die? He won states that haven't been red in years. He appealed to middle class, white voters... aka the largest demographic in the country.

Still belongs on Sup Forums

I'd grab a beer and smoke a blunt with him but dear God please keep him the fuck out of the oval office

>CNN is fake news because humble waterfilter salesman Alex Jones told me so

>statistics say otherwise

WRONG!
I notice you provided none of these statistics.

Of course you're just baiting and probably a Sup Forums type trying to make leftists look stupid, but "Gen Z is the most conservative generation since those born before 1945"

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

CNN is fake news because Donald J Trump said so

Because grab em by the pussy golden showers man is such a better option, right?

>genius
>literally doing the same basic "say crazy thing, watch opponents lose their mind" shtick since the republican primary

He's smart, but not a genius.

He was just smarter than his opponents, and that was all that mattered.

Still laughing that the DNC and Bernie/Hillary/Obongo would rather blame the evil Russian Zero Cool hacker than admit how stupid they are for their complete and utter loss.

>wanting people to click some alt right echochamber

kek you're not much convincing

>Michael Moore can't stand for himself

I guess he really does have the Steve Jobs disease.