DUN DUN *cling*

DUN DUN *cling*

What does the bird mean? What does any of it mean?

the birds are not what they seem

What did they mean by this?

TP threads are pretty tough to get rolling these days for some reason. Good luck OP.

Audrey Horn is best girl...CLAIMED

not true, by the way

needs more seyfried nudes

Just downloaded FWWM.

it gets so much hate, but why? I really love twin peaks and I don't want it to suck

the problem(s) with it is that it cant really stand on its own without the show, and although it answers some questions left open by the show, it sort of leaves you with even more questions than before.

if you enjoyed the show you will probably like the movie just fine.

>implying owls are birds

For a couple reasons. First is it's not "quirky". Secondly, it does nothing to resolve the series' cliffhanger ending.

the owls are not what they seem

Told you so. You guys just got slid hard. Have a bump.

Brace for spooks. It's almost more of a horror movie. Don't go in with expectations. This is Laura's movie.

Just got the book in the mail what am I in for ?

just got a call my twin peaks reissue vinyl is waiting for me

ayy lmao

Coop is best boy.

what is this the x files???

Super creepy

You're a fucking idiot.

Chris Byers and Michael K Davis were best boy

Well played

>it does nothing to resolve the series' cliffhanger ending.
it does, in a way

why did everyone had secret compartment?

I've watched the show and the film a lot and it's the first time I notice the two seats aren't the same color.

How are the waifus looking for the new season?

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Is he a top or a bottom?

He's a power bottom.

>when you unleash a spirit of pure evil into the world in your body

Which scene is this? I don't remember MIKE being in the Red Room- is it the finale?

>it gets so much hate, but why?

If you're a true patrician and your favorite episodes were the Lynch directed ones, especially the S2 finale, then you should love FWWM. I can understand why people hated it back when it came out. It's in stark contrast to the quirky soap opera style of the show often had.

But I can't see why it would upset anyone these days. Unless you're the type of person who thought James was a good character and wanted to see more corny love triangles and le coffee and cherry pie meme scenes.

It's at the end of FWWM (the Q2 extended version at least, I don't remember if this scene was in the theatrical cut).

I'm gonna be honest, I actually sorta like the whole Donna/James/Maddy scooby doo teenage investigations subplot. I thing it gets more hate than it deserves, at least in season 1. The love triangle was fucking stupid though and it goes to shit in season 2 when Donna gets involved with the hermit and James takes off

Do you think that bird is dead by now?

it was

not him
I hated the soap opera from the second half of season 2, i liked the episodes directed by Lynch and i liked his movies.
I liked that FWWM wasn't quirky like most of the show, i liked a lots of things from that movie.
Except Laura. imo she shouldn't have been in the movie, yes, not even her death.
Something that made TP enjoyable for me, is that we don't know exactly how it happened, makes the mystery even bigger. But FWWM spoils it,
That's why Windom Earle was shit, he's an edgy fag who acts like the Joker, and the viewer sees everything he does... imo would be better if he had less scenes.

Best girl?

no, but she was the most qt

Theory: they knew something was up and threw Bad Coop in jail when he said the coffee was merely "okay".

dubs confirms

A bit late, but people didn't like to see Twin Peaks for what it was rather than what they wanted TP to be. FWWM is the TP Bobby describes in his rant on Laura's funeral as opposed to the idealized comfy soap opera of the show.

Nigger fucking race traitor

Why do you say this in every fucking Twin Peaks thread? There's one every day, if not more, you dense fuck.

Uh, duh. She's still hot as all hell too.