What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

Bad actor but he carried the show. I'm sad that he's gone.

No spoilers, I just started the third season. I enjoy looking at him, he's aesthetic. Why is he a bad actor though?

He's a good actor 2bh lad

elite muscular ausGOD

MY MOTHER TOLD ME

Not really

Why do you think he's bad?

Do you mean Ragnar Lothbrok, the character in the show Vikings, or the actor portraying him?

The actor isnt particularly good, but has a subtle charisma and screen presence. The character in the show Vikings is really poorly written, but the actor really suits it, making it ultimately enjoyable for me.

THE WORLD IS GONNA ROW ME

I AIN'T THE SHARPEST SHIELD IN THE WALL

Vikings is pretty damn good and definitely on par with GoT.

Why is it not talked about more by the general public?

ur mom is a bad actor

rofl
#gotem

This.

Because no fantasy and not enough tits on the screen

it's an inferior series that is trying to ride the GoT hype wave

Rome > GoT

He handles all scenes from the start to the end practically the same way

Inferior in what way?

The only similarities are the time period. Vikings is much more about the religious aspects and far less about political infighting.

Also Vikings has far far less filler.

gay for applestand

>Floki murders christians without giving a flying fuck, insults the religion and doesn't afraid of anything
>sees mudslimes praying
>suddenly in awe and defends them when the others want to kill them

I'd be fucking pissed too if my foreign advisor that had the knowledge I could use to conquer multiple cities was killed.

Because its too open-ended.

Basically its villain after villain. Very recently its a bit more subtle with the Lagertha/Bjorn/Ivar intrigue, but soon I'm sure Harald will become the 4th King Horik, the "outsider" that is in rivalry with the main character (according to the sagas he wins, but heh). Or if not him, someone else will come along and it will be yet another villain they have to counter.

It uses this gimmick over and over again, and will keep doing so until no one cares about the show.

Just don't fucking ask it makes no god damn sense but at least he's barely acknowledging his new "daughter."

Wasn't that kind of rolled into his whole arc though with Athelstan saving him in Ragnar's dream?

confirmed for not paying attention to floki's character

Go back to capeshit threads

Bad actor, bad character, terrible feminist show.

From what I can tell mate from what historians know about Ragnar, Bjorn and Lagathra they have just been following the story beats.

There are times where he delivers his lines in an odd way. There is an important line that he says in the beginning/middle of season 4 (not gonna say it since it's a spoiler) but his voice dies in the middle of him saying it and you can barely understand what he says.

Other than that he's actually a pretty good actor.

>OH I AM AT LOSS OF FAITH, HELGA
>that obviously means I'll start loving muslims

snownigger

vikings were savage fuckwads who probably set back civilization a decade or two. I don't get why whites keep glamorizing them

Godtier genetics. No homo.

If by set back you mean exposed the lie of Christianity then yes, they sure did.

>He watches the American version instead of the European

pleb

SOMEDAY I WOULD BUY

GALLEY WITH GOOD OARS

I know, but its in the delivery. It feels predictible now. Whenever I see an outsider on Vikings that is a bit ambitious, you just know he's gonna get wrecked by Lodbrok n co, and that when he gets wrecked, it will be a long sequence with wardruna music and the Lodbroks with a smug look on their faces. Happened for Jarl Borg, happened for Horik, happened for the guy who betrayed Lagertha, and it will happened for Aelle too. Would happen for Eckbert too, but somehow I think he will die soon, of some disease or something. His speech to Alfred really felt like a passation of something, and they really made him look tired in the last episodes.

There were only a few rape/sex scenes in vikings as far as I remember, and the only women who exposed their tits were Porunn and I think A-slag

>dude mudslimes bomb us why don't my viking role models kill them reeee

And christcucks set back civilization with like 5 centuries

>They raid a church
>Monks flee like cowards
>They raid a mosque
>Mulsims keep praying like whatever bro, come at me

Your an idiot

Christians are not as devoted to their faith as Muslims

t. Floki the Cuckbuilder

>arguing with Sup Forumsretards

No point desu

found the jews

I thought it was the writers being SJW but think about Floki and compare the christians to the muslims.

Floki didn't like the christians because he though they were stupid for leaving treasure out in the open in their temples, had killed many of hsi friends, and worshipped a false god.

The muslims however did not have any treasure around their temple anddid not want to kill the vikings (in fact when their imam was killed right in front of them they continued on praying). Floki admired them for being so devoted to their god, something he feels has been lost in his society.

actually i would say it's better than GoT or at least the newest seasons of GoT

Eckbert is basically perfect in this show.

Especially his interaction with Ragnar. Shit is great.

Bro Allele throws him into a snake pit.

Damn young Ragnar was a fucking hunk.

t.mediterranean

Oh I disagree

It's not about their devotion although having their imam killed in front of them and continuing to pray was silly but everyone has silly moments. It's the whole 'you have to kill me if you wish to kill this other religion worshipers', it makes no sense. I don't mind his fascination at all.

Again, I think he likes them and doesn't want to be killed because he sees his race in them. He sees the devotion they have for their god and connects that to when his own race showed thta much devotion to their gods. He wants to protect that devotion.

But why would he do that, it's not his religion it's the enemies religion, you usually don't let your powerful enemies alive that might come back to bite you in the ass.

It makes all the sense in the world. After killing Athelstan, Floki's child died and he thought the gods are punishing him for killing a holy man. In his mind killing the muslims would bring misfortune upon all of them.

That doesn't make sense seeing as he killed a whole bunch of holy men in england and in france.

Gotta make sure writers aren't gonna get allahu akbar'd

Yes, and Ragnar's son execute Aelle in the blood eagle way, like they did for Jarl Borg

His child died after he raided England. And he didn't kill any holymen in France

Would your idea of holyman imply that the vikings don't have any holy people as they're all ready to grab a weapon if the situation calls for it. Are only the pacifists holy or religious enough to earn such attention from Floki? Why hasn't he become a pacifist after his daughter died?

He was obviously impressed by the fact that they didn't run like the christians in their monastery and kept praying and that they didn't have any idols.

Conclusion : You're an idiot who can't understand things as obvious as this

Why would he offer his own life in protection of theirs? He could have simply abstained from killing them or asked the other vikings to spare them as a favour.

Because killing praying Muslims on screen would trigger them and noone wants Hebdo 2.0

>Disagreeing with me posting a picture that agrees with me

What are you doing, friendo.

So you're asking me why is Floki acting edgy ?

Because the showrunners love muslims and are pushing the muslimlove agenda

Is that what you wanted to hear? Is that what you're trying to imply? Several people already explained it to you.

Well yeah that's what I'm implying it was badly made, he should have just abstained or left the area and have the muslims die offscreen, I doubt even the really fanatical ones would care in that case.

I was more shocked by the fact that half the muslims were black...

get back to pol tv is a progressive forward thinking board you racist piece of whit

Well I disagreed with the explanation and provided a counterpoint, you're just trying to excuse the show's bad scene as discrimination against muslims.

That was also ridiculous but I can excuse it because there are probably more black extras than middle eastern extras.

How so?

I'm not trying to excuse the show of anything. It's objectively not a good show and Ragnar's acting is bad.

You didn't provide any counterpoint, you just said "WELL THEY COULD'VE X" Floki spared the muslims because he developed as a character, not because of some Sup Forums muslim/race agenda that exists only in your head.

>muslim/race agenda that exists only in your head

Are you hearing what you're saying? He didn't spare them he actively tried to die for them, that's the issue. He individually sparing them and leaving wouldn't be an issue, I don't mind his fascination I mind his martyrism for a different, enemy, religion.

Were you this triggered when Ragnar was fascinated with christianity?

Shit, you're absolutely right.

Ragnar didn't choose to spare christians praying in every church he looted, nor was he basically a pagan fanatic

>slaughtering the infidels for their blasphemy is a blessed act
>murdering Muslims during their recitation of the takbir in a mosque is absolutely haraam

How hard is it for kafir to understand?

>nor was he basically a pagan fanatic
He was though, before he developed

You're either extremely thick or just baiting. Last reply you'll get out of me. I don't mind his fascination it's understandable, I mind his will to die for an enemy religion that he just raided with his buddies. Good night buddy.

No, you're the one that's baiting and I don't know what you're trying to prove.

>every church
literally only happened in one mosque

I watched S1 quite a while ago but as far as I remember, he just seemed like a normal pagan person who also acts without the need of religion to influence his moves.

I mean he'd probably kill Athelstan if he didn't speak his language. Floki would(and did) kill him on the spot anyway because he's was fanatic. Ragnar put religion aside because he was playing 5d chess at all times.

>he's was

he was a*

> middle easterns

You mean north africans right ?

>who also acts without the need of religion to influence his moves

Nope, Ragnar always looked for signs from the gods in early seasons. His faith started disappearing later.

i was desu

because muslims in spain at that time weren't black, they were arabs.

I was.

>t. Floki the Cuckshed builder