Merkel hasn't learned

>"The reaction to the Brexit must clearly be more EU, not less."
>invites Hollande and Renzi to a summit on monday

How can we get it into her thick imbecile head that her open gates policy has played a great part in the Brexit and the following possible Nexit and Frexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
youtube.com/watch?v=iWPZuZU5t44#t=5m02s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

germanys third fall

thats what you get for electing women

Yes.
You'll find out yourself. Your country is going to elect Hillary just to prevent Trump.

She would rather sink the whole EU project than admit she made a historical fuck up.. Vote leave gentleman.

No we wont, media propaganda only goea so far for a criminal

It's the start of the fourth Reich

Too bad this one will be filled with mussies and transgender fags

I'm #RuleBritannia now

Or opening the gates and flooding Europe with third worlder's is a necessary part of their plan.. Maybe some day we will find out how calculated a move it was.

If my experiance has taught me anything, then it's you can be a criminal if you're rich and powerful enough. Nobody will touch you.

It's a shame, but that's how it is. Former chancellor Helmut Kohl for example bought his freedom from persecution for a suitcase with 200000 Deutschmarks to the DA.

Yes, but mussies aren't allowed to vote and they wouldn't vote anyway.
They only count in the criminal statistics, but very heavily so. Estimates are we have to double our police force just to deal with Merkel's """guests""".

Seriously Germany. You can build a fourth reich if you somehow get this bitch out of power. She's gonna screw it all up and you'll lose EVERYTHING.

I mean, I've been preaching this shit on Sup Forums for months, and now that Breexit happened, maybe it's time to get Islamism under control before the Far Right does. And. If the Far Right is necessary to get Islamism under control, then I have no choice but to understand.

I hope you consolidate the EU into the holy Roman empire and a fourth reich

We need great western empires playing the great game again

It's almost like she's trying to make the EU just Germany and eastern and central European states... HANG ON

She's the POW commandant calling for more prisoner beatings now that some escaped.

German establishment has bet the farm on EU, there will be no turning away from it. Its why UK should worry because now they represent a direct threat to that project and its stability.

I hope that's her plan.

The world moves forward towards the great singularity the best when great western empires play the great game.

They want to make member states more and more intertwined with the EU so they can't leave thats what she means.

The UK will start to form an Anglosphere of influence

This will increase when trumps ascends

That's exactly the problem. The far right and even the moderate right have valid points of criticizm. They weren't heard in the case of Britain and now that the Brexit happens politicians who have had their head stuck in the sand say they never expected this.

Same here on the continent. Fears of uncontrolled immigration and even several proven cases of terrorists among them are just ignored as being "Nazi". The establishment just doesn't get it into their heads that they're not the only ones, that there's a majority out there who hates being overrun by lawless heathens.

just let all the innocent women and babies AKA ISIS, behead the fat cunt. that will show her. and the rest of us as well.

Did she really think flooding Europe with slimes wasn't going to result in a backlash?

globalist agenda, interdependence. unfortunately goes with a big side of weakness.

UK is best off out, war is coming.

She doesn't know what it's like to deal with these people. I regularly have to wait while some muslim woman in front of me in the supermarket tries to haggle prices with the cashier. I sit in the bus and wait while the driver has to discuss with some shitskin that being a refugee doesn't mean he gets to use the bus without paying. I'm thankful that I picked up my new ID months ago because I hear you now have to wait for hours because city administration is overcrowded with shitskins. Also you can't sit down while waiting because they all bring their entire family and all 8 kids.

Merkel doesn't experience any of this.

At this point I just want to see Muslims suffering.

Anyone got any good videos of Sunniggers being tortured by Hezbollah or something akin to that?

I'll have a look.

Eh, we need to reduce the amount of regulations if we want to maintain the EU. I don't really see any other way, do you guys?

You know what I can't stop thinking about though? They actually killed that MP and it didn't work. That must suck.

This, I'm friends with turks and they all have a turkish passport, not a German one.

We have the same problem with Obama, it is a tactic...not necessarily incompetence.

They know what they are doing, and they double down on their failed policies in hopes of tugging at people's heartstrings. What they fail to realize is that most are becoming concerned with their children being raped, their neighborhoods destroyed and shrinking wealth over this fake compassion.

The only way she will go away with her tail between her legs is to encourage more countries to abandon ship.

Throw her into a crowd of so called refugees to let them rape her and see how she likes multiculturalism then.

>implying they want an old withered hag
They're after preteens and teens.

If countries leave, it's going to be Netherlands, France, Denmark. All net payers in the EU.

We can't pay all the farming subsidies for eastern peasantland on our own!

Leftist Nazis tryin to take over the world again.

Don't worry we're turning the tide on the leftist cucks and slowly but surely people are waking up to what's really going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

I would put a higher priority of children being raped over a temporary disarray of finances.

You use the money that subsidizes your muzzie invaders to make up for lost subsidies.

I had more confidence in Trump winning in the US than a Brexit leave.. You might be surprised come November.

PRAYING for the moment when enough becomes enough and men wake up and put women back in their traditional role.

I can feel the tide turning. Hopefully within our lifetime.

Damn she's a persistent one alright. Hats off to determination.

Germbros how bad's the situation with refugees? My unipals are saying all these reported rapes are racists reporting false crimes and there's no way the news would hide it.

At least it serves as a warning for other countries. Don't repeat our mistake, #neverhillary

you will just control them as your puppet states.

What's so maddening is Merkel didn't even start out as a lefty. I voted for her because before the last election, she said "multiculturalism has failed".
And she was an OK chancellor until she told that little Afghan girl on TV that "not everybody can come to Germany", and the girl (like 12 years old or so) started crying.

That's what fucking changed everything. A shill shitskin girl crying on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWPZuZU5t44#t=5m02s

feelz > realz

Only if all of Sup Forums visits PA that day. They don't have voter id laws, do they? Let's rent a bus and drive around the whole state, voting for Trump a few hundred times each.

Rapes, yes, there are a few.
More people are mugged, robbed, beaten, and they always say the assailants spoke Arabic and had Middle Eastern looks.
For instance the woman who brings the papers and the package delivery guy got mugged and robbed in my neighbourhood.

>main anti-EU great power leaves
>now Merkel is free to build her Islamic Reich
All accroding to keikaku.

Kek

No you don't understand, Merkel is cold-blooded as fuck (even Hillary cried publicly once, Merkel never showed anything save for a few times when it seemed like she was angry), so she doesn't care about refugees.

>implying this doesn't mean that we'll have to save Europe again

Liberators soon Sergei

On the other hand she never, never ever not even once made politics as a "good Christian", even though her party are the Christian Democrats. Not until this refugee thing happend. And now all of a sudden it's "proper and Christian to welcome shitskins in need".

The witch has changed 180 degrees. And not for the better.

She's a narcissist sociopath, she simply doesnt have the grace to resign in dignity like Cameron did. If the germans or an invading army dont drag her out of the chancellor's office, she'll probably die in it.

Reminder that that are no term limits for chancellors, she's 12 years in power now, Adenauer was 14 years in office, Kohl 16

>Frexit
>Nexit
oh yessss please make it happen

Her party had 43% of the votes around the time she let in the refugees. If things worked out properly, she'd have 47% and therefore an absolute majority, so she could throw out the SPD and rule however she wanted. But as we all know, this backfired badly and now all she does is trying to save face and aiming for a coalition of CDU-SPD-GrĂ¼ne.

she doesn't give a fuck about refugees or the average german. this was just one big, self destructive, sociopathic powergrab for a voting block to stay in power and low-wage workers for manufacturing.

1. She's a woman.
2. She's part jew.
3. She's ex commie.

Isis needs to behead her.

Maybe she'd reduce immigration then.

Ah fuck. Seeing the hard working people get thrown under the bus really makes me mad. Man, the fucking SJWs really fucked this up.

>implying I don't have big plans meself

BOW DOWN PLEBEIANS.

Great Game 2: Eclectic Boogaloo

Now featuring China!

You forgot she's a Soviet sleeper agent who is secretly controlled from Moscow.

Could very well be. Women don't get far in politics without offering something substantial in return.

What were these people trying to do? Block the road?

Looks like it.
It also looks like that was in Irak or civil war North Africa.
Only an idiot would stop there to get shot.

>all leave EU and give debt payers control of the EU bank
>Suddenly they control their own debt.

>How can we get it into her thick imbecile head

We don't.

Germany tried a third time to ruin Europe, and a third time it failed. I hope someone finally puts us out of our misery.

Just round up your men.

Take control of the parliament.

Force a reich.

Like seriously, force a reich for debnts sake.

A debnts reich.

ZEIG HEIL DEBNTS

Bitch, you're retarded. Why would we waste all that extra manpower with shitty housework?

Damn. I want pic related to be the image that stays in the public's mind when we finally get rid of her.

its not your fault. you are really good at running things and leadership gravitates toward you. you just need to keep that efficiency at home and not waste it on the rest of europe (or syria). its the ambition thats the problem.

>Germany tried a third time to ruin Europe,
Four times* if including holy roman empire

Though really we ruined it the 3rd time kek. You had the right idea that time - just had no luck.

easier to kill trumps daughter and let ppl think it was hillary

>HRE
That was Austria jerking off. Then Prussia came around and made things right.

What would italy be?
iexit?

Sounds like an apple product.

Spain?
Sexit.

Are you gay or something?

>Austria

Always Austria that has the balls to start it.

t. proud austrian heritage (not joking)

Why would countries that practically live from EU gibsmedat leave???

One less left winger in the world though

>he doesn't know she married a Jew and is already crippling Trump's campaign because of her husbands opinions

I wonder what Trump thinks.
Part of me thinks he's using it to fool jews, then again it could be the other way around.

we can rape her after,so we can make both sides happy

>Czech Republic
>Czexit

kek

>Hungary
>Hexit

Oh no, I'm so scared of germans...

It's not like they've been put in their place twice already.

Sounds like a plan, but I'm not really into necrophilia because of my latent fear of zombies.

There isn't going to be a Next you imbecile. The Dutch need to change laws to do that.

GET ME OFF THIS RIDE NIGE

>there's no way the news would hide it.
The editors-in-chief of the biggest German media outlets were invited to Merkel's office where she told them not to report on crimes done by immigrants because it could influence public opinion too much.

Gee, what do you think?

i really wish we had a strong PM to take us through the Brexit. We need someone to stand up and point the fingers where they need to blamed; to the EU federalists in the European parliament and those currently in power in European nations.

Brexit didn't happen because people wanted away from Europe and the multitude of benefits it provided, it happened because it refused to submit to some unelected bureaucrats trying to play dictator.

Now we have no leader and the media is STILL spilling out fabrications of 'hate' and injustice I fear the Brexit impact has been lessened.
The EU in it's current state. NEEDS. TO. DIE.

FUCK YOUR SHIT. ANGIE IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY. FOURTH REICH NOW

>it happened because it refused to submit to some unelected bureaucrats trying to play dictator.
Funnily enough, now there's talk about EU reforms and shit.
What if we really did get reforms that took away power from Brussels and made the whole thing more democratic, do you think your country would have a second referendum?

>How can we get it into her thick imbecile head that her open gates policy has played a great part in the Brexit and the following possible Nexit and Frexit?
You can't. People like her are the kind that doubles down when royally fucking up. The fate of Europa is in your hands, and she is only saved when the powers backing Merkel and other non-persons end.

You know what to go Krautbro. Do your duty to Europa.

Can't really comment on the country but I personally would be up for it.
I fucking loved being able to drive to France, pick up some bread and chocolate and then drive home and enjoy it in my own garden the very same day.

My dream is that the EU either goes through MAJOR reforms or dies entirely and a new 'union' or agreement rises from it's ashes. Purely economical with a fair distribution of power.

>My dream is that the EU
Good thing you don't have any say about EU anymore. Fuck off.

Just think of all the defenseless qts after the Fourth Reich falls.

Look at that innocent little Poland up for the taking.

I completely agree with you. But despite the talks about reforms being needed, I can't really believe in it. Merkel will remain in power and continue ruining everything.

>Still trying to fund retirement plans with rape and Islam

Why hasn't anyone killed this bitch yet?

That sounds like some nazi talk momma merkel will have to teach you a lesson.

>Shilling this hard

Fuck off, Germany needs to do what it set out to do in the 1930's, and free itself from globalist control. Fuck off with "muh German guilt"

They were put in their place more times than that. Germans are essentially the joke country of Europe, so ambitious and yet never the bride.

nazi racist xenophile

Why don't you want to be enslaved and or replaced with third world migrants ? by furher merkel ?

>All land is european union party land.

PA fag here, the polling stations are on point here. Won't be able to do that.

Oh shit.
While everybody was distracted by the Brexit, they passed a law today allowing fracking.

When can you vote this bitch out?

>potential neck and back injuries if still alive
>pick him up and drag him around like a bag of coal

They deserve extermination.

It helps energetic independence so fuck it.