What are the arguments of who says this is Kanye's best album?

What are the arguments of who says this is Kanye's best album?

>i'm retarded

It's better than MBDTF, which it is

imagine having this opinion

It has some of Kanye's best ideas, but also some of his worst. Still feels unfinished and unpolished.

>Now if I fuck this model
>And she just bleached her asshole
>And I get bleach on my tshirt
>Imma feel like an asshole

They probably ignore the duds that are high and low lights, freestyle 4, the 2nd half of 30 hours, and Fade and choose to focus on the masterpieces that are Ultralight Beam, Real Friends, No More Parties, and Saint Pablo

The outro on FML is amazing. That and New Slaves make me wish he stopped making hip hop and made weird stuff instead

2nd half of 30 hours is hilarious though

I've never seen a bigger bait

Freestyle 4 bumps inna whip tho tbqhwyfam baka

It's post enlightened Kanye

>I SENT HER A PICTURE OF MY DIIIIIIIICK

Kanye is pretty shit all around. Super overrated.

Scattered mess that stan's eat up, I liked Yeezus more so I was disconnected :(

Also the lyrics :(

It is better song by song, not by theme
There aren't really any outright bad TLOP songs but MBDTF has blame game, so appalled, and the closer is trash

The features on MBDTF are absolute dogshit, they bring down every song.
Saint Pablo as a closer is a lot better than Fade.
>muh theme
The theme of all of Kanye's album are weak desu

AYYYY, YA HEARD ABOUT THE GOOD NEWS?
Y'ALL SLEEPIN ON ME HUH, HAD A GOOD SNOOOZE?

>There aren't really any outright bad TLOP songs

Waves, Facts and Fade are 3 of his absolute worst IMO. Completely vapid, disposable garbage. Even a track like Drunk and Hot Girls is better because at least that is rooted in a Can sample.

only bleach laden tee-shirt wearing brown people listen to this

Not all of them though. Good ones off the top of my head was Pusha T on Runaway, Rick Ross in Devil in a New Dress, and Nicki Minaj on Monster. But yeah the rest were either bad or meh.

Rick Ross and Nicki are always shit
Pusha T was also not good

Waves and Fade are great, you wack

>Nicki Minaj on Monster is bad
My man, I also hate that whore's music as much as the next Sup Forumstant, but her verse on Monster is good and arguably the peak of her career.

Well I guess it all comes down to personal taste.

>freestyle 4
>dud

>he thinks Waves is a good song
The ABSOLUTE blandest song on the whole album. Excluding skits and filler/intermission tracks, you could compare the blandness to 30 Hours, but at least that song has that hilarious outro. It also doesn't help Chris Brown is a horrible feature on this song.

>Ultralight beam
>30 hours
>No more parties in LA
>FML
>Real Firends
>Pt.2

There you go

30 Hours is pretty good, sample's pretty out there.

Freestyle 4 and Feedback are exactly what I wished the whole of Yeezus was in a nutshell.

Not my favorite, but I view it as a 2016 version of Graduation, with a little more experimentation. It's not cohesive in the way that his earlier albums are but the production is amazing, the features are perhaps as good as any of his other albums, and it has some of his best songs.

Wolves