Who is this player?

Does anyone have an idea who this player is? I guess he played football (soccer) and that he's from latin america. Thanks in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXjfihAiCGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's Vincente Bizaruzatu, a famous Paraguyayan striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.
He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own restaurant.

it's Vincent Van Lizarazonghen, a famous Belgian striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.
He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own restaurant.

Thanks a lot..

That fag signed for Athletic Club while being secretly injured, spent most of that season recovering, the left for Buyern. He should have been sued for swindle.
Anyway, I hope his butthole implodes but he doesn't die.

it's Vinny Liston, a famous English striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.

it's Jon van de Grachten, a famous Dutch striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.
He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own coffeeshop.

It's Mohammed Halal Boom, a famous Spanish striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because Baúl selección. He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to take a siesta

it's Vĩnh Xuân Liza Nguyễn, a famous Vietnamese striker. He ain't no fortunate one to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.
He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to be a senator.

famous surfer

it's Wincenty Nowak, a famous Polish striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was hungover.
He now has massive liver problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own liquor store.

lizarazu

he wasn't even that good

it's Thore Johansen, a famous Norwegian striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.

it's Vicentinho, a famous Brazilian striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.

looks russian to me

he's a jiu-jitsu fighter
that's all I know

It's John Fornick, a famous American striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.
Now he has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own restaurant

it's Vikentios Vassilopoulos, a famous Greek striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because we didn't qualify.

it's Mohammed Abdi, a famous adopted somalian striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.
He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own internet cafe shop.

Mutu

it's Väino Litsirüü, a famous Estonian striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.

(OP)
it's Perro Kaká, a famous Chilean striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.

Carlos Kaiser

it's Washington Lasarte, a famous Uruguayan striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because the whole team overdosed on mate and dulce de leche and failed to qualify.
He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own mate plantation and dulce de leche factory.

it's Vincent Lisare, a famous French striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he was injured.
He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own bakery.

it's William Smith, a famous Protestant striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998 qualifiers, because he was injured.
He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own pub.

Looks like javier pena from Narcos desu

it's Vinicius Lazarento, a famous Brazilian striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he got shot. He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own boteco.

Bixente Lizarazu, a famous basque surfer

Bad thread.

it's Bettynho Zirigdum, a famous Brazilian striker. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because he got AIDS. He now has massive money problems. Last I heard he was trying to open his own macaco.

It's Wanishimo Lizamoto, a famous Wapanese senpai. Didn't manage to attend Animu Expo in 2016, because he was baka.
He now has massive moshi moshi desu. Last I heard he was trying to chīzu no omuretsu.

Kek

None of this posts are funny.

Fucking kek

Itsa me, Mario

word is that he loves not to pay the bills at the restaurant.

>humorless German

We lad, the meme is true. You Germans never have humor.

It's Eysteinn Lárusson, a not so famous Icelandic centerback. Didn't manage to play in WC 1998, because Iceland didn't qualify of course. He had massive money problems before he killed himself in Turkmenistan in 2008 when he lost all his money in the crash.

Thats the manlet who punched Matthaus

youtube.com/watch?v=rXjfihAiCGU

finally someone gets it

>one eye on the waves, the other one on the register

For me it's Lord Nicklas bendtner

Fuck him.
This motherfucker choked so hard vs Italy 98'
I HATE HIM
Can't bear his faggot voice neither