soundcloud.com/kyo-the-cook/amnesia
nickoleksiak.bandcamp.com/album/sugarology
soundcloud.com/kuwait-grips-1/head-eraser
soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink
soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/out-from-the-dark-movement-i-comp/s-r4ANl
soundcloud.com/joxaux/one
soundcloud.com/poodge
soundcloud.com/henceshelied/sets/save-the-way-we-do
youtube.com/channel/UCJViQLvWq9SJl7MG9fq4x2w/playlists?shelf_id=5&view=50&sort=dd
soundcloud.com/bigturmoil/spring
youtube.com/watch?v=lc5h9gvbeUs
soundcloud.com/izrael04/soft-violence
youtube.com/watch?v=pv010LLWR7U
soundcloud.com/ryanderanged/hamartia
ryanderanged.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/aeromusicofficial/aero-the-west
soundcloud.com/aiii-2
youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk
soundcloud.com/valentino-ds/dsundre-move-up-mountain
soundcloud.com/philbridges-1/ghost-forever-prod-by
dayzie.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/sweet_gum/n-e-o-n
soundcloud.com/dj-r3m1xx/achmed-mead-on-top-off-the-world
freehorse.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/free_horse
soundcloud.com/11051997/penguin
soundcloud.com/p_urbxn/rain
soundcloud.com/wtfuddd/boredom
nadiehop.bandcamp.com/album/lo-nuevo-parte-1
soundcloud.com/morrizon/sets/five-great-dance-tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE7gu86FpRI
soundcloud.com/user-357507151/get-out-of-my-head
soundcloud.com/djzorka/zrka-c-a-r-e
soundcloud.com/dalyferithm/demo-003
soundcloud.com/ghoulbirth
soundcloud.com/limezns/asdfggggggggg
soundcloud.com/user-422667902
soundcloud.com/miqu-2
mnemosyneunderground.bandcamp.com/album/mnemosyne-underground-mixtape
soundcloud.com/mnemosyneunderground
soundcloud.com/sismoenbucarest/sets/el-esplendor
soundcloud.com/monokkult/hasenfus
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/o
kevincoleman.bandcamp.com/releases
open.spotify.com/album/3VxJjRjHGZHiZyGaZFxnrB?si=dw6j7mjfSxiOO3FQLLiJ6A
soundcloud.com/seth666666/cold-blood
soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered
sebnight.bandcamp.com/track/sour-wells-fargo-2
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/fissure
captleviticus.bandcamp.com/album/palette
1in10.bandcamp.com/album/blue-heart
youtu.be/3AhZ21N7Bvo
soundcloud.com/wimpsnarl
soundcloud.com/ibhssa/stoplights
soundcloud.com/user-573101570/24022018a
withinavoyagingstar.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/venderstrooik
soundcloud.com/venderstrooik/sets/pillowtalk
venderstrooik.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/8ARPJb-33yE
soundcloud.com/perceptionz-architekt/conspiracy-weary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soundcloud.com/amongjupiter

>Ambient lo fi
>New age beets
>Hypnotic warmth

+Abraxas winter catalog now available for listening

soundcloud.com/lazy-eyelids
>alternative
>loud
>quiet

echodjek.bandcamp.com

>first half is spacey indie rock
>second half is ambient instrumentals

Anyone know how to compress a video to be under 100MB so I can have it as a bonus item on bandcamp?

new track w/ the homies RYCE & Late Scott!! old school rap... flows...

soundcloud.com/milespowers/mixed-thoughts

and peep my last project the FIFTY SIX LP

soundcloud.com/milespowers/sets/fifty-six-lp

rec

soundcloud.com/twenty-foureyes/twenty-four-eyes-malaise

>Industrial
>Alternative
>Gloomy

Any feedback is appreciated! Thoughts on song sections, production etc.

Spiral is very comfy, the synth soundscapes sound so rich in texture. The drums come in nicely and subtly. Beat is nice and doesn't dominate the song. Only thing is it doesn't really go anywhere after that. Enjoyable nonetheless though

soundcloud.com/hermit000/no-thoughtsdesires-apathy-can-be-a-bitch

>rap
>alternative
>horrorcoreish
>emo

soundcloud.com/1_brianw/fall-in-love-sv
>slum village "fall in love" cover thing
jazzy, guitar, rnb, chill

soundcloud.com/alexander-gat/collats

>Rap

these are all great!!

soundcloud.com/jinkxbeats
>beats
>boom bap
Rec

soundcloud.com/alotofzeroes/slit-bullet

>

m.soundcloud.com/imbred

soundcloud.com/noclueatall/doubt

soundcloud.com/kyo-the-cook/swerving-down-the-lanes

>Trap beat
>Skeletal grooves

soundcloud.com/kyo-the-cook/amnesia

>Lo-fi hiphop
>sampled

will return feedback

nickoleksiak.bandcamp.com/album/sugarology
>synthpop
>video game-ish
>weird 80's-style sampling
>glossy

soundcloud.com/kuwait-grips-1/head-eraser

>hip hop
>samples
>skeet skeet

>Industrial Hip-Hop/Sound Collage

soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink

>WIP

soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/out-from-the-dark-movement-i-comp/s-r4ANl

Recommend these two.

Help a nigga out

soundcloud.com/joxaux/one

Check these dudes out

soundcloud.com/poodge

>Comfy
>Vocal
>Synth
>Foley

soundcloud.com/henceshelied/sets/save-the-way-we-do
>electronic
>crushwave
recs:
- rly good

your shit solid, love the sample work...

i get some eerie vibes from this beat, also i love the kendrick samples. keep it up.

really unique and varied shit dude, i really enjoy inner journey

WOOOOw you're on another level dude, i love that song and you made it very unique if not better imo

youtube.com/channel/UCJViQLvWq9SJl7MG9fq4x2w/playlists?shelf_id=5&view=50&sort=dd

soundcloud.com/bigturmoil/spring
Hope you like it let me know what you think maybe drop a like or even a repost :)

youtube.com/watch?v=lc5h9gvbeUs
>L U D A
>T R I N A
>space channel 5
these guys all got gr8 balls of fire:

soundcloud.com/izrael04/soft-violence

youtube.com/watch?v=pv010LLWR7U

>balkan trap music
>decent enough

If you respond to this post, I will definitely check your music out and reply.

>Horrorcore - Punk - Hip-Hop Vocals & Current Projects
soundcloud.com/ryanderanged/hamartia

>Instrumentals
ryanderanged.bandcamp.com/releases

If you want to contact me, feel free to do so through SoundCloud.

soundcloud.com/aeromusicofficial/aero-the-west

>nu disco
>french touch

soundcloud.com/aiii-2

dph rap

i comment and stuff

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk

crusty

i really need some feedback on this

soundcloud.com/philbridges-1/ghost-forever-prod-by

>rap

loving the tone, melody, sound choices, bass

the overall production needs to be mixed better, i like the "caw"ing iin the latter half but sometimes its a little much in the beginning, maybe tone it down? also change ur samplepack on the drums, they dont seem to fit the song. maybe thats just me tho. otherwise v. good

dayzie.bandcamp.com/
>First shit ive felt good enough abt my shit to upload -core
>lofi
>pop
>sad

brutal honesty appreciated. also feel free to crit the album art etc. thx guys

soundcloud.com/sweet_gum/n-e-o-n

>vaportrap

I like that - and on a creative note if you upload a high quality wav of that - start the song with a portion of that recording there - it sounds good with the raw external feel audio then switch to the high quality - anyways theres a very loud sharp popping noise that occurs frequently, i think it's an artifact. samsonr850

man every time i'm baked I get dubs on this website.

soundcloud.com/dj-r3m1xx/achmed-mead-on-top-off-the-world

>Pop Music

freehorse.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/free_horse

>lo fi, ambient, vaporwave, folk, acoustic

soundcloud.com/11051997/penguin

>neo-classical, feels, corny af, progressive.

A sense of humour! Great!

Not a fan of autotune. Just be confident and use your own voice man. These days inaccuracies are more colourful than everything being in tune.

Hilarious lyrics but. "Send me pictures of your feet so I can abuse my brown meat."

great production friend. Love those sweep filters.
The reverb is a bit much during the middle section don't you think. Maybe if you reduced the mix a tiny bit it would be clearer and come forth stronger. But great track.

I reuploaded again
with some edits - would love new feedback

soundcloud.com/p_urbxn/rain

BRAND NEW TRACK

Feedback is highly appreciated, I return all love on SC

>Hip Hop
>Beats
>EDM
>Dance

recs

soundcloud.com/wtfuddd/boredom
>lofi hip hop
just posted my second track now, i actually liked the first one the most but hope you like both actually

nadiehop.bandcamp.com/album/lo-nuevo-parte-1

>experimental

Made a little EP:

soundcloud.com/morrizon/sets/five-great-dance-tunes

>noise
>experimental
>minimalistic

Tried to make some edm style music:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE7gu86FpRI

Out of ideas atm how to continue.

soundcloud.com/user-357507151/get-out-of-my-head
>Boom Bap joint, chill hop mood
>Sample vibes
>pretty ambient
>hope you enjoy all feedback is appreciated

soundcloud.com/djzorka/zrka-c-a-r-e

>LO-FI BULLSHIT
>chill
>samplessssssssssssss

back in 2013 i used to post in these threads a lot and there was always dudes who would chat me up in the DM's PM's IM's whatever the it's called now and built up a freindship through music. It's pretty hecking awesome to have this kinds of friends who like music so thanks to this place my life has been happy!

... but now i try and network with some of you but it's very evident that you never respond or play the tracks, i know because i have sc proExXtreme that tells me if you did or not and i cross reference the accounts i encounter here, even some of you who just say something like "hey that's pretty good!" but then i did not recieve a play from that account which is total spam and lies. What is the problem here exactly? The atmosphere appears so antisocial and dark here, it's like someone turned off the lights and i am just poking in the dark now. How can we fix this?

maybe if there were different threads for different genres?

I have a few friends like that still from 2013 or 2014., kept in contact outside of Sup Forums
You can always talk to me user.

I feel like there is a great prominence of 'beat makers' and rappers in these threads (no disrespect to all beat producers cause there are some good guys in here). It seems that the people that make that kind of music tend to just rec a couple posts and dip, instead of giving feedback or even just leaving a comment on the page. Like said, i really think diving the threads by genre would do a great deal of help

haha fuck no, the only reason these threads are allowed to exist is to contain you delusional soundcloud "rappers" and dubfuckers or whatever from shitting up other threads and exposing your aids.

So please keep all music sharing/hosting sites in one thread, preferably threads such as this one. OP didn't even mention a link in the post because this is a certified "Containment Thread".

>R&B, I Think
>Mostly focuses on melody

soundcloud.com/dalyferithm/demo-003

soundcloud.com/ghoulbirth

>ambient beats
>shadow of the colossus samples

>haha
>aids
>containment thread

man, how embarrassing.

I've only been in these threads for a year or two, but I'm really sick of the fake feedback system that's developed. I try to give good feedback whenever I can, but the amount of people who just post their music without even bothering to fake recc someone is appalling. suggests splitting the thread by genre, but I feel that that doesn't work for 2 reasons: part of the fun of these threads is seeing the different genres, and because it isn't just one genre that never gives feedback.

While it isn't only beatmakers that don't participate, it does seem to be the majority.

you forgot the third reason, there will be like at least 5 to 10 soundcloud threads at any given moment, imagine how annoying it would be. Nintendo or whatever his name is that owns the site mind as well make a soundcloud board if we wanted to do that

Sorry for being so selfish, but I recently made a song I really like and I really want some constructive criticism:
>soundcloud.com/limezns/asdfggggggggg
I've been trying to make dance music that's new so I'm going a little out there, I know my production is bad, but would you dance to this?

that's true. I guess the best way to fix the problem is officially make the thread etiquette "feedback must be given after the first 15 posts or your post will be ignored". Just start every thread with that post and hopefully it will help.

That just encourages people to make new threads to get first 15 posts.
Also honestly it shouldn't even work like that, I just want to see more contribution on the cloud. Lots of users that post everyday have 0-5 comments given on SC, or their last one was over a month ago

honestly maybe the problem is soundcloud? People who post on bandcamp seem to give more feedback. Is the solution just sticking to bandcamp threads?

this brings up another part of the problem with these threads. some people think feedback is better left on the site while some people think it's better given in this thread.
I propose a new piece of etiquette:
>if you like, leave a rec. if you rec, leave a like
whatever you post on the person's page, also post it in this thread and vice versa.

>soundcloud.com/limezns/asdfggggggggg
Like a true participant and true believe of these threads i am going to skim it and maybe listen to around 30 seconds.

So I listened and I felt there was no substance here. You just held one note on a SFX patch and switched it up a few times. As much as i would love to give you credit on originality, I just can't because this was low effort and I believe more could have been done given the nature of the sounds and samples being used here. the toy police siren is just pure anus so I would hope you don't use that again.ever. What I think most people want is to be entertained but you didn't deliver on that end. i acknowledge that you or we aren't professionals here but that doesn't excuse the absolute laziness that you displayed here. music is about exploring and having fun with the sounds I would suggest you try and apply yourself, do some tutorials and learn something new and apply your learnings to a track in the future. Avoid just placing samples and annoying sfx patches without any thought or structure, actually learn how to use a synth as well.

I personally think feedback should be given in the threads, as feedback can only be given back on soundcloud for free, not bandcamp. It also lets everyone easily see what feedback has been given, and encourages people to actually discuss things.

stay in your lane buddy, we don't want anything to do with sc people. i am appaled that we have to share a thread with them now

I use bandcamp myself, I'm just wondering if we should stay seperate?

also i agree that it's fun to have a big thread of all the genres together, and i dont want to see it go away, but it might be good to have smaller threads for more specific niches. this way people could discuss topics relevant to creators of their specific genre with confidence that it will apply to other people itt.
also:
>People who post on bandcamp seem to give more feedback [in threads]
> feedback [on the site] can only be given back on soundcloud for free, not bandcamp
sounds like bc posters *only* have the ability to give thread feedback (without purchase). maybe more sc people are leaving on-site feedback instead

If i remember correctly Bandcamp posters had their own threads and there was more discussion and physical music trading. I have tapes and CD's from a few fellows, shit was tight. Now i guess they're merged into one thread

Tbh I've been in both a lot and bandcampers are extremely egotistical and arrogant, sc people are way more cozy even if they participate less.

>bandcampers are extremely egotistical and arrogant

I'll be honest and admit that yes i am an asshole and often do it on purpose to display some level of dominance. It's not without reason though, it promotes others to strive to be better than me by going that extra mile to get my attention by proving me wrong and maybe get me thinking that these guys actually know what they are doing and their music isn't shit. It's necessary in this music business, no room for self defeating little bitches who cower in fear by not posting anymore. I mean it's all friendly competition and without it why even bother

>sperg core

soundcloud.com/user-422667902

gonna go thru some
soundcloud.com/miqu-2

There are still bandcamp threads, sometimes.

The friendly competition is half the fun of it. Someone bought one of my albums for the first time the other day, and I feel like I'm moving up. Without the rivalry, it's just posting in a void.

>
>no one gives a shit about your soundcloud or bandcamp.
>while this might be true, this is still where you should drop your tunes and not sharethreads. dropping your own shit in share threads is cringe.

They are talking shit about us in another thread.

mnemosyneunderground.bandcamp.com/album/mnemosyne-underground-mixtape

>Experimental Electronic/Neo-Psych/IDM

we're a brand new electronic music duo and this is our first mixtape. I return feedback on soundcloud: soundcloud.com/mnemosyneunderground

rec:
Very nice! Trippy and smooth

soundcloud.com/sismoenbucarest/sets/el-esplendor

>experimental
>kinda plunderphonics
>post-industrial?
>jazz influenced

as much as I appreciate your willingness to give me criticism, you aren't helping me much by calling me lazy and telling me to learn. It might seem hard to believe, but I put a lot of effort into this. I don't have much to work with, there's no samples, just a synth and a 808. If you think the composition is shit, I can agree with that. Are you saying I should make it more interesting? Add more sound and change to it?

Also I'd like to add that if you're just hating because of an annoying sound, great, you're exactly the type I don't want on my dance floor.

actually I enjoyed the first 2 minutes of it. That drumpart was unnecessary imo and did sound a bit cheap, the track works with the more minimalist parts and does not need any extra energy. You could've instead just gone exploring the sounds themselves to create an interesting song structure.

soundcloud.com/monokkult/hasenfus

>IDM
>minimal
>lo-fi house
>Bricolage

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/o
>Avant folk, hypnotic pop

the textures don't jive with the composition, as often the percussion (which is not the most intriguing part of the tracks) is so loud as to obscure the samples. That being said, the layering is quite fulfilling and it has its own sound whilst borrowing from others. An intriguing experiment, even if failed.
I wish there was more distortion as each sample played out, it is very interesting and often quite perplexing in the way good industrial throws you for a loop. Quite wonderful.

kevincoleman.bandcamp.com/releases
>american primitivism, contemporary folk, blues

DL codes:
aeqa-ghtz
88rr-uj36

Out now on spotif/itunes/apple music!
open.spotify.com/album/3VxJjRjHGZHiZyGaZFxnrB?si=dw6j7mjfSxiOO3FQLLiJ6A

gimme a rating if ur nice

loved suburbia and epifania, altough the ending sounds a lot like radioheads lotus flower.

made this 1 yr ago first song would change a lot now

>experimental
>raw
>evil

soundcloud.com/seth666666/cold-blood

soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered

>alternative

Will return all follows/likes

RECS:
>

sebnight.bandcamp.com/track/sour-wells-fargo-2

reccing this

it was just a shitpost, it was quite obvious by the wording used. You put in more effort to articulate this reply than your track, color me impressed... but you stumbled with the second reply which just goes to show that you yourself are an incompetent person who gets your feelings hurt like a lil bitch.

Also it's not your dance floor, it belongs to the people.... besides, with this type of track the only floor that it will bounce off is the greasy ass kitchen tile at mcdonalds while you sweep the fries away into the trash. just like your music career

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/fissure

>Ambient Noise

they say every once in a while mephisto's ghost will show up in a thread and post the same damn thing he has posted many times before over the years... but if you listen to this with the low pass filter all the way up and volume maxed on your monitors you can almost hear his new tracks not being produced

captleviticus.bandcamp.com/album/palette

>lofi ambient

this is how it feels to promote in facebook groups too

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/blue-heart

NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

>Plunderphonics Pop

youtu.be/3AhZ21N7Bvo

soundcloud.com/wimpsnarl

>electronic, analog (incoming)
>punk hop
>deathtronica
>2 new songs with vocals

soundcloud.com/ibhssa/stoplights

>electronic
>synthwave
>progressive
>ambient

soundcloud.com/user-573101570/24022018a

>experimental harsh noise
reminded me of folkvett in a lot of ways. you're very good. check this guy out
other reccomendations:

>Ambient
>Drone
>Soundscape

withinavoyagingstar.bandcamp.com

>Soundcloud:
soundcloud.com/venderstrooik

>PillowTalk:
soundcloud.com/venderstrooik/sets/pillowtalk

>Bandcamp:
venderstrooik.bandcamp.com/

>Youtube:
youtu.be/8ARPJb-33yE

soundcloud.com/perceptionz-architekt/conspiracy-weary

>Experimental Hip-Hoop
>Rock

new joint, keen on some feedback. will reciprocate!

soundcloud.com/rummysthings/sweet-dee-feat-jules-acab