Noel Gallagher.: I hate Thom Yorke physically, I dislike that kind of man

>Noel Gallagher.: I hate Thom Yorke physically, I dislike that kind of man.
>Interviewer.: I’ve never understood why. Have you met him?
>N.G.: Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Cobain disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.
>Interviewer.: He’s not arrogant; he’s shy.
>N.G.: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get sympathy, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does in his music is therapeutic.
Based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RzIEdY-HuU
vulture.com/2013/06/orson-welles-lunch-with-henry-jaglom.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek. Thom is really arrogant, he has proved it thousands of times. But the most interesting thing about this interview is Noel becoming more and more a clone of Liam's shite personality

That interview was with Orson Welles talking about Woody Allen.

Literally me

>To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world
besides having to shit talk superior musicians because you can't get attention by making actually good music lol

t. thom dorke

Pretty sure this was originally said by Kubrick about Woody Allen

This is the worst kind of shitposting

It was Orson Welles about Woody Allen.

>"The fucking Strokes? A fucking joke, simple as that. Julian Casablancas is nothing more than a paid primadonna pretending to live in 70s New York on daddy's money. I barely consider them a rock band. That would be an insult to rock bands to called them that. There is not a single ounce of thrill or excitement in any of them. Literally any band can do better. Even, a fucking band like The B-52s hits harder than them. A fucking toddler banging on pots and pans can hit harder than them. It's a fucking joke, man."

Post the quote about his cat

ouch. did he say that like 20 years ago though? Noel used to do a lot of nose candy, can't always take what he said back then seriously.

harsh but fair.

Noel gives great quotes. About The Smiths, for instance: youtube.com/watch?v=2RzIEdY-HuU

orson welles listened to nirvana?

>MM: Take myself as a good-will ambassador. I'm great — I'm taking myself as a character — for the intellectuals and the man on the street.
>Interviewer: What does that mean?
>MM: I'm great where Trent Reznor leaves off. I'm not so good with high society, in either North or South America, because I'm highly unconventional. Perhaps I bewilder people by being at once the esthete, the intellectual and the vulgarian.

Of course he did

In fact, one of the last things he ever did was flying over to Seattle so he could hear 18 years old Kurt Cobain's first concert

he says Chaplin in the original quote. It's a lot funnier than this shitty version actually. He insists Bosnians have short necks and that the interviewer should measure them
vulture.com/2013/06/orson-welles-lunch-with-henry-jaglom.html

you know its not a gallagher who actually said this quote because it's much too articulate for those dumb chavs

>-Why do you think Girugamesh are not worth of being called one of the Monsters of Rock in Japan?
>Kyo: It's simple, they're just faking it. When you listen to their music, any song they release, it's obvious that there's no connection between the musicians and the music, it's just work. Gazette is the same, all these new bands that are trying to be as "dark" as possible are just kids who grew up listening to me and now are trying to to actually be me. (laughs)

OI WOT DEH FOOK DI’U JOSTE FOOKEN SOOI’BAUT MI, YER LILL BITECHE? OI’LLE HAB’YER NOU OI GERADUATED TOPE OV MI CLAZE INDEH SAS, OND OI’VE BIN’VOLVD INUMEROUZE SIKERET REIDES ON DAH OI.ARR.AH., OND OI AB OBERE 300 CONFERMED KILZ. OI AME TERAINDED INE G’RILA UOREFARE OND OI’ME DA TOPE SENOIPER INDAH’NTIRE BERITISH ORMY. YER NOWFINGE T’MI BOT JOST’NODER TORGET. ILL UIPEH YER DA FOOK OOUTE WIFF PERCY SON DA LOIKES OV UIX’ZZ NEBERE BINE SINE B’4 NDIS ERFE, MORKE MI FOOKEN UORDES. YER FINKE YER CANE GEH’TAUAI WIFF S’EING DATE XITE T’MI OBERE D’INTERENETE? FINK’GAIN, FOOKER. HAZ UI SEPEAKE OI AHM CONTAQUETINGUE MI SIQUERETE NETE’UEERKE OVES PAIES’CROSS DEH IUKAY ONDE YER AIEPEEE’Z BI-INGUE TER’AIZED RAITE NAU SOH YER BEDDA PEREPAREH FER DER SETORME, M’GOTE.. DAHS’ TOREME DATE UAIPEZ UT DAH PATETIKE LIL FINGUE YER CALL YER LAIFE. YER FOOKEN DAD, KEDE. OI CANE BI ONYUERE, ONITOIME, OND OI CANEKIL YER INOBERE SHE BEN ONDERED UAIS, OND DATZZ JOSTE WIFF MOI BEAR ANDES. NUT ANLY OI ME’ XTENZIVELEY TERAINED ONE ‘NARMED COMBA’, BOTE OI HABE OCZESZ T’DAH ONTIERE ARSE ANAL OV’DA ONOOITEDED KINGEDOME ONDE OI UIL IUZE-ITE T’ITZE FULE ECSETENTE T’UOIPE YER MIZERABELE ORSE OVDAH FEICE OVEDAH C’NT’NENTE, YER LIL XITE. IV ONLY YER CULDE AB NOUN UOT ‘NHOLI RETR’BUTN YER LIL “KLEBR” C’MENT UOS BAUTTA BEREINGUE DOON’ PONE YER, MOIBE YER UOULDE AB ELDE YER FOOKEN TONEGUE. BAT YER COLDANTE, YER DIDENTE, OND NAU YER PAI ENGUE DAH PERAICE, YER GOD DAME’DIOTE. OI UILLE XITE FIU RIE OLLE OBER YER OND YER UILE DEROUNE INITE. YER FOOKEN DAD, MOITE!

nice

Noel is pretty based

jesus fucking christ why doesnt he just kill himself
imagine being this insecure that you need to shit on people you dont know this fucking bad

>watch documentary about [insert any band from manchester or the surrounding area here]
>this potato looking cunt is sat in a pub with a pint talking about how great they were

I hope everyone in here follows Liam on twitter. On this tour he's been mentioning his stops more but when he goes off about something it's always a good time.

Also, when you get there check out the number of people he follows.

yeah he's great as you were LGx

Fuck off Monty

kek

fred I'll fred you through the needle of life

why does he look like someone is shoving a zuchini into his ass holoe