Oh, muslim refball, nothing outside the usual. Hm? Wait

Oh, muslim refball, nothing outside the usual. Hm? Wait...

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5ymjt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, what's that?

Visca catalonian independence and visca el barsa

Real Madrid are fucking cheats

Could it be?!

Embarrasing how close the ref was to this handball.

Zoom in!

ENHANCE

ENHANCE

The goal saved it anyway.

No, he didn't.

I think the best part in all this bitching is is that no one will remember the refball once Madrid once again wins the Champions League

Ou realize the ball had already been deflected away by the goalkeeper? That handball was completely unintentional and inconsiquential. Not a penalty and not a card.

Yes he did. In fact the ball went on ramos because of that.

It should be anyway. I've seen plenty of "unintentional and inconsiquential" handballs giving a penalty

Here are your (You)s

You are late.

Nope, go and watch the scene again.

Would investigate this guy.

Espero que no seas el mismo tonto de Meri

¿Cuánto tiempo llevas usando Meri, friki?

Hasta que me expulsaron. Ahora solo entro a leer a los culerdos y reírme un buen rato, aunque contigo aquí ya tengo de sobra, mongolo.

Looool. Vaya trolaco tienes que ser, cuando ni siquiera a éste lo han echado. ¿Cuán mongolo hay que ser para que siendo fan del madrid te echen de foros propiedad de AS?

Al-fonso el retrasado de Sup Forums por excelencia es uno mas entre los culés de Meri. Para que veais el nivel.

Siento decirte que te has perdido la mejor época.

wena coches

Yo estuve un tiempo en ¿Foros As? antes de pasarme a El Cruce, que hoy en día está muerto. Pero vamos, que eso fue hace más de una década y era tan joven que ni siquiera recuerdo si era el mismo formato que ahora, aunque imagino que permaneceran muchos restos, cromos repetidos de aquel entonces

t. Aytekin

y ustedes postean en Marca tambien?

Nadie de vandal aqui?

It was handball, it was a penalty, but it also was a freak accident. He tried to kick the ball, which deflected off of his leg and hit his hand.

Solid detective work desu

and for that exact reason, this wasn't a penalty.

But he literally punched the ball away as a goalkeeper would, clearly a penalty, no cards though.

It hit off the goalies hands.

Show webm.

There was no intention

The gk deflected it. Not a penalty. Barça are the bad guys

>no intention

I had also no intention to get my gf pregnant, and now I have lost my youth and am married

>I have lost my youth
You should be beaten to death tbqh.

But theres no referee at that sport

streamable.com/5ymjt

slow mos at the end

Learn rules faggot.

Even the guys at Antena 3, the most madridista channel after their official TV said it was penalty. Learn some shame, muslims.
How the fuck do you guys post that fast? Is there even a mod there? I barely visit when something big happens due to the hight ratio of pages

2 things will never happend:

An independant referee free from money's influence and big clubs

And an independant Catalonia :^)

What if the ball hits his head and bounce back to the net????

Is fucking Ramos, the owngoal leader of madrid.

1000% era penal and its a scandal that literally nothing happened. reminds me of that suarez handball against ghana. only this time the ref didnt even bother to stop the game.