Jane Fonda

Thoughts on this American hero and two-time Academy Award winner?

Bitch should stay in Atlanta praying for baseball games instead of annoying Canada with her Hanoi Jane routine

she's a legend and one of the best actresses of the 70s

BLACKPOWERED

Would hate fuck/10

Poor man's Julie Andrews.

hottest Hollywood actress ever

one of the sexiest women of all time

Even her father, who was for a time the most liberal guy in Hollywood, and her semi-based brother despise her

she look too much like her father desu

she was a better actor than her father

>Jane Fonda
>better than my nigga Frankerino

My sides

he was great in that

but hanoi in they shoot horses >>>>

Jane Fonda bitched that ol' Henry did not need to make an effort to act, while she had

she needs to get slimed

>hot as fuck
>trolled conservitards

she's pretty based senpai

Peter is the superior Fonda.

She was hot as hell in barbarella.

even today and being old as hell, she's still fucking sexy. Obviously had plastic surgery but she looks incredible.

Hanoi jane is a traitor.

still would

That's really good plastic surgery. Holy shit!

She's a total cunt irl. My sister use to work at a restaurant she frequented, and fonda and her little entourage would come in high as fuck and totally shit on all of the employees. Such a "strong woman"

traitor

Her niece was top qt.

>totally shit on all of the employees
you mean you don't do this? i thought everyone did. restaurant workers are the bottom of the barrel. who cares?

I'm not so Fonda her

>people still buying into Hanoi Jane traitor meme

She probably saved lives.

the wall cannot come fast enough, ese

Looks like a white Michelle Obama

Not even close.

Pretty irrelevant like most hollywood trash outside of her acting career. Great body.

Perfect example of the degradation of American society in the 60's.

bitch was a commie traitorr but dammit was she a 10/10 in her day... fuck it she's a 8/10 even now

Good on her for not being a patriot for the United Shits

If she had any hand in it, then she condemned millions in the South to re-education camps, Laos to abject poverty and Cambodia to the killing fields, good film too desu.

By the end of '68 the US had ground much of Charlie into fine paste, their manpower was nearly gone, after that it was all on the NVA to sustain the war, you can thank the US media for killing off any realistic efforts of winning Vietnam. Pulling out was the worst mistake since not supporting the French at Dien Bien Phu.

we need an X-rated remake of Barbarella. RIGHT NOW.

This is the same retard mindset that got us into Iraq and Afghanistan.

Why don't you read up about the basics of guerilla warfare and realize that we're a democracy, not a dictatorship, and we can't just wage war wherever, whenever.

victim of americlap propaganda all the brainwashed slaves believe to this day, eg they are told american POWs slipped her notes saying they were being tortured and she turned it over to the vietcong who executed the americans, when in reality the POWs all lived to say they weren't tortured at all and were actually allowed to write letters home to their family whenever they liked lmao

beta cuck detected

She's always been right but we always ignore her

Based, puts amerishits on suicide watch and is/was a total fox.