What's Sup Forums's opinion on Anal Cunt?

I think they are hilarious. Their lyrics are the best. And to be honest, I've actually come to enjoy their music over the years. It's catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDe3imwFyYI

youtube.com/watch?v=ci-XwblZMcQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tTQzg1v6sLc

Live they were pretty awesome, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlvYERzGQGE

youtube.com/watch?v=AB-aVzPTnBk

youtube.com/watch?v=_3_1wfhTLRM

youtube.com/watch?v=jUJf3YSz0sI

And they were legit crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cvmVgQ-Glw&list=PLfR-HrbDkULDguEFQLCibP1Crr7deR2q3

Big fan, big fan. R.I.P. Seth Putnam.

Other urls found in this thread:

4.bp.blogspot.com/-53p7525bKJg/TfgBmssfiQI/AAAAAAAACQw/rKFc1W_bFo4/s1600/seth.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=nW0APjXRckw
youtube.com/watch?v=D_SG2sWIdaQ
blabbermouth.net/news/anal-c-t-frontman-seth-putnam-discussed-death-drugs-six-months-before-he-passed
i.imgur.com/eNXUu.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=lFrHc-MGwtw
youtube.com/watch?v=JfBc9SCNJ-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ive got that pic of him being sucked off while shooting heroin so I can die happy

I have a strong feeling that Seth Putnam was a Sup Forums poster. His attitude meshes pretty well here.

Never met more autistic fans in my life.

>Funniest Song Ever!
>You Will Laugh compilation!!

Trash band, trash music, horrible attempt at humor, only manchildren and babies love them.

4.bp.blogspot.com/-53p7525bKJg/TfgBmssfiQI/AAAAAAAACQw/rKFc1W_bFo4/s1600/seth.jpg

t. loser who got knocked out by Seth at one of their shows

They hated their own fanbase, too.

Why do you think we throw stuff at you?

You own all our cd's—you're gay, you're gay
You own all our 7"s—you're gay, you're gay
You bought all our t-shirts—you're gay, you're gay
You go to all our shows—you're gay, you're gay

[Chorus]
All our fans are gay [x4]

You think you know what we are singing about—you're wrong
You think we care about the underground—you're wrong
You think we won't fuck up your club—you're wrong
You think we care if you like us—you're wrong

[Chorus]

If we're nice to you, it's because we're broke
Or unless you got some drugs to smoke
When the drugs are gone, then we are too
Then we'll go back to making fun of you

youtube.com/watch?v=nW0APjXRckw

youtube.com/watch?v=D_SG2sWIdaQ

We just wanted to sound like shit
But you thought we were avant garde
You thought we went to art school
But we worked at gas stations

[Chorus]
You thought we were cool
But you diden't know we hate you
You thought we were cool
Fuck off all you fucking faggots

You didn't know we were a bunch of assholes
You thought we were liberal and arty
You tried to act wierd and pretend you were violent
When I whipped chairs at you, you ran off and cried

[Chorus]

Once you realized we hate people like you
You finally stopped coming to our shows
Now there's less faggots, less people with glasses
Less know-it-all eggheads, no more jazz fags

[Chorus]

why would I go to one of their shows
not interested in getting rabies or throwing up in public

They literally do that so people like you post it thinking 'wow they're so different! so cool! guys look what they said! ha!"

Aw, better to stick around to p4k approved shit like Deafheaven and Liturgy.

You're saying you don't think it's funny?

>Haha they don't like what I like so they must be a fagtano pitchfork one erection justin bieber fan!!

Literal insecurity
Grow up bud.

You've been thoroughly emasculated and now you wish to hide it by trashing Seth's reputation when he's no longer alive to defend himself. You are the lowest of cowards. Sickening.

>Emasculated
I'm a girl, so.

Is he dead? Didn't realize that, don't like his music still, poor guy though.

pic related and Gwar >>>

Someone make a pic of the chad gg allin and the virgin seth putman

>not interested in getting rabies or throwing up in public
you sound really sheltered

Six months before his passing, Seth Putnam of ANAL CUNT gave a lengthy interview to Hellbound.ca. Putnam discussed his thoughts on death; why he still abused drugs and alcohol after his coma; and what might be inscribed on his tombstone. Hellbound.ca has reposted the interview at this location. Excerpts follow below.

Hellbound.ca: Your overdose and coma in 2004 were well documented. How has your life changed since you went through that and were hospitalized or has your life changed at all?

Seth Putnam: I woke up from the coma and couldn't move any part of my body for a long time. I couldn't walk straight. When I was in the hospital, the doctors figured out that I was depressed and they should put me on anti-depressants. So it might be the best thing that ever happened to me because I'm not always depressed anymore and don't want to kill myself all the time. Right now, I'm on Celexa. They originally put me on Prozac and then they switched me to Celexa.

Hellbound.ca: Now that you are taking anti-depressants, have you quit doing drugs or drinking?

Seth Putnam: Nope. I can't party like I did before the coma because I can't handle it. But I still do a lot. I can still probably out-drink or out-drug the average person. But I don't do as much. So it might be a shot of heroin or a shot of cocaine or a shot of liquor or a drink of liquor. Anything possible.

Hellbound.ca: After you came out of the coma and started to recover did you ever consider changing your life? That wasn't destined to be?

Seth Putnam: The minute I woke up, I asked my girlfriend to go to the liquor store. She wouldn't go and I was like, "Stop being a cunt and go to the liquor store." So I said, "Get me out of bed and I'll go," and I realized I couldn't move any part of my body. After being in the hospital, my friend took me in a wheelchair to a bar. I had a bunch of drinks. The coolest day after that was when I smoked a bunch of crack. It was the first time I'd done crack in almost a year.

Hellbound.ca: If you hear from people that say you're nuts or stupid to continue drugs and drinking after what happened, how do you respond?

Seth Putnam: Well, when I first got out, I was wicked heavy into it again. Now I'm more in control of myself. I went into this thing called harm-reduction management. We learned to not get totally wasted all the time. I think I've figured out how to keep control of myself which I wasn't able to do before the coma.

Hellbound.ca: Do friends worry that you'll end up like a G.G. Allin (who died from an overdose) and that the next time you might not be as lucky?

Seth Putnam: Half of my friends do drugs and half of my friends are straight-edge. My straight-edge friends understand what I'm about. They worry about me, but they understand I'm going to do what I'm going to do. This time I know how to control myself so I don't OD. I'm not going to put myself in that position because I don't want my body to get fucked up again.

Damn. He fucked you up so bad he turned you into a tranny. Seth was a god of a man.

Hellbound.ca: Your friend John McCarthy from POST MORTEM passed away a few years ago Were you surprised he died and you are still around despite what you've done?

Seth Putnam: He was getting an SSI cheque and getting drunk on Listerine and shit like that. But I was a surprised when he died. The strangest thing was that he was a grandfather at age 40. Even when he first had a kid I thought it was strange. He was one of my best friends of all time. I could say bad things about him but I won't because the good times outweigh the bad. In 2008, we played a show in California with ANAL BLAST and THE MEAT SHITS. People were taking bets if I would die first or Don Decker from ANAL BLAST. Don died like a year later.

Hellbound.ca: When you die, what's going to be on your tombstone?

Seth Putnam: I have no idea. It depends on who writes it. Hopefully it won't be somebody gay.

blabbermouth.net/news/anal-c-t-frontman-seth-putnam-discussed-death-drugs-six-months-before-he-passed

you're embarrassing.
18+ board.

>bud
Assblasted soyboy redditor as expected.

>as many buzzwords as I can fit
>also a pic of trump haha probably a libtard ahhahaah this'll get her

you're probably the same one making tfw no gf threads.

he was a deeply frustrated guy with social problems
most people don't know and think he was just a funny dude who mocked everything for fun

This are their instructions for the sound engineer:

i.imgur.com/eNXUu.jpg

Hilarious.

He was obviously creative and intelligent on some level. Those song titles are creative and funny. Some good riffs, too. He ended up putting out over half a dozen albums and was around from the late 80s till 2011. That's pretty impressive. Lol.

I wonder what happened to him to become the way he was.

>her
>you're probably the same one making tfw no gf threads.
lmao

Laughing When Leonard Peltier Gets Raped In Jail

I never bothered to find out why you’re in jail
But, I think it’s funny that you are
I hope you didn’t actually do it
And your life got ruined for nothing

[Chorus:]
I don’t know why you’re in jail
And I don’t fucking care
I hope you get raped every day
I’m glad you’re stuck in there

You were probably in a drunken Indian blackout
You were drinking Listerine in the desert
Your bartender shut you off, so you tried to scalp him
Then you tried to shoot an FBI agent

[Chorus]
I Lit Your Baby On Fire

I spent all my money on drugs, and couldn’t afford to fly
I took a greyhound bus, you and your brat sat next to me
It wouldn’t shut up, so I lit it on fire
For 30 seconds it was louder, then it shut up

I lit your, I lit your, I lit your, baby on fire [x4]

You came back from the bathroom and smelled something burning
You realized it was your baby and I started to laugh
You asked the driver to pull over, but he laughed at you too
You yelled at me, so I roasted some marshmallows on your kid

[Chorus]

Libcuck tears are delicious.

You are inferior to me at every level

>ur salty tears f uel me XDDD
>*goes to groupchat*
>haajahaha guys guess what i just told this libcuck

>p-psht nothing personel kid!
You're just proving my point with every post, you moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFrHc-MGwtw
youtube.com/watch?v=JfBc9SCNJ-Y

t. Soyboy

embarrassing soyboy

Lay off the soy user

the best one:
Eric Clapton sucks, Eric Clapton sucks
Eric Clapton’s gay, and he’s fucking gay

Your father is the 4th worst singer
After Springsteen, Seger, and Petty
You were sick of his gay fucking songs
So you jumped out a really high up window

Your father sucks so fucking bad
You knew you’d get beaten up at school
You were sick of hearing “You Look Wonderful Tonight”
So you jumped out a really high up window

I almost wish you didn’t die
Because I hate the song “Tears In Heaven”
I was glad you died until I heard that song
And Kevin Sharp is gay

My god, check into a psych ward already before you kill yourself. It's very common among your kind.

>has no songnwriting talent
>makes the edgiest songs possible and is funny about 1 in every 20 of them
If you're going to make joke music do it right.

Award for the funniest song titles of all time

Hitlerrrrrrrrr was a sensitive man! Hitlerrrrrrrrrr was a sensitive man!

He's the Lil B of metal in a sense. His stuff was good and over blown. I think he might have actually been about his shit, but taking it seriously in the first place is laughable. Gave some of the best interviews desu.

Lame

>le reverse psychology xD
Pathetic soyshits.

>I'm a girl, so

Sure you are. I feel like the chances of a real femanon being in an Anal Cunt thread is nearly zero percent. Just another jaded tranny or bugman going on the offense.

>le see through yr bullshet man
Superior gentlesir.

You know how I know you're single?

He's asexual?

Wish he was still with us. They would only be funnier today.

>tfw you went back in time and voted for Hitler

Two words: SHIT SANDWICH!

please share

Thanks user I have never seen this before and I spent a whole Sunday in my teen years properly tagging and organizing over 500 Anal Cunt mp3s

This band is dope when youre 16 and hate everything, and I will forever love their approach to hating everyone and everything

That said, all you really need is their 20 minute live set from Berlin 1998 and Van Full of Retards

You're Fired was their serious attempt at a band and it was pretty cool thrash