Whats the dumbest fan theory you've ever heard or read?

Whats the dumbest fan theory you've ever heard or read?

Other urls found in this thread:

squallsdead.com/
biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
pixartheory.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It was all a dream.

>they were dead the whole time it was actually heaven

reminder this can be applied to literally anything

That Ant-Man is a metaphor for the cold war

>I used to read Word Up magazine.

I dunno if Sup Forums's autism can match Sup Forums's

squallsdead.com/

>when x got hurt at the beginning of the series s/he actually went into a coma and the whole series has been a fantasy

This is a Pokemon one, but I've seen similar variants for other shows. It never gets any less ridiculous though

>it was purgatory

jon snow and meera reed are twins

even hellraiser?

'The Dark Knight Rises' was a government psy-op, the CIA allowed for their assets to be compromised, Daggett is a corporate member of ALEC.

AND it's in the same universe as 'The X-Files', and the alien fetuses are actually an allegory for Nazi experimentation and the Nephilim, so the aliens are actually demons.

AND Bane is a post-birth engineered super-soldier, the son of Alfred and CIA's brother-in-law, Meiman is the CSM's son, and Bill Wilson survived the plane crash and will become Deathstroke.

tl;dr TDKR is pure insanity and in the same universe as The X-Files

>x is y from the future

Also Ben Affleck is Slade Wilson.

BIG LUKE

This actually applies for SpongeBob though.

Yes, it was literally their heaven.

Sponge Bob's just a bunch of mutated sea creatures.

Bigger luke theory

>See this character, that has a common character flaw?
>Yeah?
>Well it actually represents one of the seven deadly sins and they're all in purgatory

I want Stalin, Hitler, and Mao back

Kill all these fucking queers

>ctrl+f
>"Preston"
>no results

I'm very disappointed in all of you.

I actually think this is worse than everything being a dream or the afterlife.

>they are all in limbo

Nobody takes him seriously, everyone just likes to see him sperg out.

IT'S ALL SIMBOLISM/DREAM/COMA/DIDN'T HAPPEN

nah, the spongebob theory is that the bit of ocean where bikini bottom is is a nuclear bomb test area

star wars ring theory

Dumbledore being Death. Literally the embodiement of Death.

> the MC is in a coma

>not understand theories vs metaphors

>\W/estworld does not use shrink ray technology
I mean camon

it took Plinkett 80% of his TFA review to say how dumb it was

Something about Springfield being purgatory. Cannot remember the details but fuck me was it a stretch.

>it was all a dream/purgatory/hell/whatever
>exists in the same world as another piece of media
>shipping
name one fan theory that is not one of these

The aliens in Signs were actually demons. The kid hearing shit on the monitor was just EMF phenomenon. The aliens had troubles with wooden doors like demons in old christian mythology. The little girl's water was holy water since she left the glasses out and the priest prayed over them inadvertently.

There was that one theory that Ferris Bueller's Day Off was Cameron fantasizing about what life would be like for Ferris, not that it was a dream or anything.

When faggots on Sup Forums claimed Mike in Breaking Bad was Walt from the future.

William is the Man in Black from 30 years ago and all his scenes are just flashbacks. Oh, wait...

Nobody actually believed that though. It was to make fun of all the faggots constantly trying to predict what would happen in the show and getting it dead wrong every week.

The street gold stuff was also just memeing.

how so?

>walt from breaking bad is hal from mitm after being put in witness protection

I think you overestimate this sites user base.

>pure insanity
more like pure evil AMIRIGHT GUYZ

>No YOU'RE the Demons
>They're actually all dead and in Purgatory/Hell
>It was all a dream lmao
>Character was just insane and imagining things
>It was all just a simulation
>This is real.... or is it?
>Author actually has no idea what he is doing and just expects autists/fans to come up with a theory

mandela effect/mountains are giant tree stumps/white extinction conspiracy/flat or hollow earth

in a movie he asks, but giant trees is best theory

"Krampus" actually happened inside Krampus' head

That part of the Pixar Theory where they insist that Monsters Inc is time travel and that somehow, Boo went back in time to become the Witch from Brave.

Mandela effect and white extinction are proven by facts though.

But yeah the other 2 are bullshit.

>afterwards

After what?

the monsters are sentient cars and animal hybrids

after the house fails to take off properly and kills Carl

I think you underestimate your ability to be trolled.

>The monster represents mankind

sure, buddy, sure

lol

Protip: White extinction and demographic change are the same thing.

Mandela effect can easily be socially engineered.

literally any "X character was actually gay!" for children's books/shows. It's a children's cartoon, stop forcing your agenda into the story. Unfortunately this may only be relevant towards older TV shows, now they're starting to put canonically gay characters into children's shows.

The Yellow King was just a crazy person and the first season of True Detective had no supernatural elements.

ty pol

The theory that Nightmare Before Chistmas, Frankenweenie, and Corpse Bride are all the same movie or some shit.

>Europe literally starts importing millions of young africans/muslims to sustain their aging populations
>lol but white exinction/demographic change not real

Ok then my dude.

Kek I know right I'm so mad right now.

>The movies "Lincoln", "JFK", "Frost/Nixon" and "W." all take place in the same universe
How do people justify this shit?

>the aliens were demons

pic related. I fucking hate this shit.

Abe Lincoln was a young JFK who used time travel to go back in time and become president.

>yfw POTUS Cinematic Universe
who would be their Nick Fury?

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

Beeeeger Luuuuuke

That dumbfuck Pixar theory that states that all Pixar films must take place in the same universe because of some easter eggs referencing other movies.
It even tries to create this timeline structure with cause and effect stuff tying the movie premises together, like the magic shit in Brave is somehow responsible for the superheroes in The Incredible.
It's /r9k/ levels of autism, but channeled through tumblr.
pixartheory.com/

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BIG PAPA

Give me the tldr of this.

This is autism on par with any found in wookiepedia, which is a giant achievement on its own.

Superpowers=Magic is probably the only reasonable connecting thread that shit has.

It's and everything about Cars being a post-apocalyptic world where it goes full retard.

Monsters Inc is basically a pocket dimension/Fae Realm deal and the power crisis isn't some dumb shit where they're running out of places to go back in time or whatever the fuck it was, but that modern kids are too desensitized by movies and vidya for monsters coming out of the closet to actually be scary to them.

Nobody cares about your weeb games. Kindly fuck off back to your shithole.

>THEY LOOK LIKE MONSTERS TO YOU?

Are you stupid or something?

>Author actually has no idea what he is doing and just expects autists/fans to come up with a theory
this desu, the only time a "This is real.... or is it?" ending is acceptable is where the point is it doesn't actually matter.

>giant tree stumps
>bullshit
Pick one m8

Every single theory concerning "Inception".
An enjoyable movie, ruined by people pretending it was either "deep" or "hard to grasp".

>faux intellectuals that think the director had a deeper meaning instead of taking it for the intended face value
Literally nothing worse.

>Those Tumblr responses.

kill me

yeah, that one is pretty shit

Woah.

There's some cockfuck theory that the kids in Recess are all ghosts.
The theory gives a year and cause of death for all of the main kids with literally nothing to back it up
It's essentially fan fiction

>everyone is a telepath and the moon is a satellite

i still watch his vids though

>the Dursleys were only evil because Harry was a horocrux and he accidentally corrupted them

Then by that logic, every one of his friends would also be terrible cunts as well

Jon Snow and Val are twins

That's not fan theory, that's the film

Or did you somehow miss the whole redeemed christian faith plot

The world is ruled by jews

That 9/11 was an inside job.

9/11 was an inside joke.

>hermoine often raged, look at book 1 3 and 6
>ron went full dickhead in book 4 and 7
>seamus had a problem in book 5, as did others
>cho got pissy in book 5
it fits

>The Ninth Gate
>Corso is the devil because he has a goatee and smokes a lot (breathes fire)

Fuck I hate imdb message boards.

all fan theories are retarded unless it was intended by the creators and they confirmed it or the movie/show explicitly states it

the Sopranos ending is the best example -- THE ENDING IS MEANT TO BE AMBIGUOUS, THAT'S THE WAY IT'S WRITTEN

what you're left with -- 1) Tony will get indicted and Carlo will rat him out, so he will go to prison for a long long time (explicitly stated in the show), and 2) his point of view cuts to black, implying the POSSIBILITY he gets whacked (hinted at in the show)

that's the ending -- Tony is done for, he goes to jail or gets shot

but unless Chase explicitly writes what happens next, that is literally the ending

god I just hate fan theories so much

I liked this in that one futurama movie

underrated

Star Wars is the story of Jesus told through the eyes of Lucifer