Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M34OyoBsXUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Animals are worthless

Gas yourself, Mohammed

Its art so its fine

#digitsfordoggo

Mudslime detected

I think dogs are beautiful creatures I love when I visit someone and their dog sleeps near/on me. I however would never own one as I am far too lazy to keep up with their care.

Muslim hatred of dogs puts everyone else to shame. Muhammad said he'd put dogs into extinction if he didn't have the tiniest fragment of respect for them as one of God's creatures.

>caring about some retarded canines over your fellow man
>HURRF DRUUURF

Well, at least they didn't CGI it up, gotta give them props for that.

Why do they hate the Germans so much?

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

How the times have changed.
Multiple pugs and kittens literally killed during Milo and Otis a few decades ago, no one really gave a shit back then.
Now- a scared dog in water, people starting to flip their shit.
Fuck off. Show me the dog getting thrown off a cliff onto a rocky beach and then I'll be outraged. Not a dog in no danger being scared of water.

>directed by sam raimi

Reminds me of that one scene where army dog had to jump to his death in order to avoid getting captured by the enemy. It made me cry hard

>over your fellow man
Why should I care about some edgy fuck with a blatant disregard for life. If we're going along the Muslim route with this, why should I care about someone who probably wants me dead?

I hope it bombs because of this. Tired of these dog worshipping movies.

Animals feel stress just as much as we do.

Sure, we know the dog was in no real danger, but the animal doesn't know that, and so it's a very stressful situation for the dog.

It will

That individual isn't white, hence an animal itself.

This desu.
My cat is scared of water but that doesn't mean I won't bathe him every now and then. Fuck off, PETA.

c'mon user, it was a different time

>directed by Max Landis

M8 did you watch to the end of the video, it nearly drowns

I-is this movie going to be like Army Dog?

I don't really give a shit but oh man are the normies going to explode at this

hopefully it catches on

So what?
Dogs are useless dirty creatures

Gas yourself.

This is an utter death knell for this movie

People will demand theatre chains do not play it

>complain about cgi
>triggered by practical stunts
the dog lives the good life and a couple days of discomfort ain't all bad.
this will only get worse for animal stunts

Thanks, now we're gonna have all CGI animals.

Like they couldnt bring in dogs that like swimming? I can understand why it was afraid of that torrent, but really. dont they have backup animals?

Mudslime detected once again

>animals are worthless
>humans are animals
>"muh species tribalism"

lol kiddo you got a lot of learning to do.

Previous two dogs drowned
This was the last one

"nearly drowns" Cry me a river and then actually drown in it.

I'm no vegan, but the level of hypocrisy is astounding. Hardly anyone gives a shit about the countless dogs killed every single day in painful ways all over the world- being put to sleep, made for food in Asia, biting their tongues off and bleeding to death because of fireworks, but a scared doggo deserves uproar and justice? Nah.
Not saying the shouldn't have found a better way instead of forcing the dog, but all the bleed-heart bullshit that's going to come from this video is already enraging me.

Fuck you

>your fellow man

Most people are just as worthless. What are they capable of? Scoring a 100 on an IQ test? Doing some unremarkable job for $30-50K/year? That means pretty much nothing in the scheme of things too.

Most people might as well be animals compared to Beethoven or Newton.

kek

Yeah I thought this too, and I love dogs. Mine freak the fuck out when bath time comes but it doesn't hurt them at all.

If I had the choice of saving a human I'd never met or a dog, I'd probably choose the dog

Look, I like dogs too, but you faggots need to stop pretending you actually care. 24 hours from now you wont even remember this fucking video.

If I had the choice of saving a human I'd never met or a dog, I'd definitely choose neither and watch both die.

#outrage

Watch wiener dog.

>dog doesnt want to go in water
>wtf this dog cant swim?

human logic

>So edgy brah

Sounds like the opinion of some third world vermin.

Dumb dog shouldnt have auditioned if he didnt want to swim, it was written clearly in the role description.

i hate animal abuse but this doesn't seem that bad. it's just water

>shot of cat being thrown off a cliff into the sea

pure kino

>muh species

you're fucking disgusting

Haha you said something negative about animals? Fucking chink/mudslime.

>dude lmao u love dogs and cats :D look at my epic meme about how much i love petting dogs haha!

>Sup Forums has officially gone so far down the shithole that shitting on dogs is now cool
That's it for me. Board is officially invaded with newfags. Going to go kill myself while reminiscing about how we used to witchhunt animal abusers

That's how all those movies are fucker, stop watching them and stop allowing your kids to watch them.

Remember that Cat and Dog movie where they made a trip to get back home?
>LETS THROW A CAT OFF THE SIDE OF A CLIFF!

all of those have animal abuse scenes galore and little kids eat that shit up. Do you think those animals are action hereos who cant wait to do dangerous shit and get paid kibbles n bits and fuck bitches in their trailer.

Pass the video around on normiebook, get a bunch of pissed off parents, and bam, ruin the box office returns of this pile of shit. Didn't need made anyway.

>muh virtue signaling
You don't need to witch hunt. This is a big production. You know who the culprits are. Report them. Go do something about it faggot.

>surprised by this
did you really think all those Muslims that went to Europe wouldn't end up on Sup Forums?

Whiny cunt.

>games will never be art, unlike films
>A Dog's Purpose is art

kek that isn't fucking abuse

I've had dogs my whole life and when you have a pool you have to force them to learn how to swim in case they fall in. They're insanely combative because they're unsure, so your best bet is throwing them in and staying very close to or holding them in the water.

Nothing wrong with that TMZ video, except they probably should have hired a dog more comfortable with water.

Nobody thinks that though, it's just bait or edgy Sup Forumstards that never grew up

>Fucking chink/mudslime

yes, either that or some extreme autist or psycho. We're hardwired by evolution to connect with animals, especially dogs. Something's wrong if someone can't.

ehh I don't like animals being hurt but this doesn't seem that bad. anyone else get thrown into a pool when they were younger? that's how you learn how to swim.

I wasn't bothered until the end where the dog went under. What the fuck were they thinking?

REMINDER: if you are an adult male and you have 1 or more cats you are a faggot.

Holy shit this movie is fucked.

They might as well cancel it at this point. This will go viral so fast. What were they thinking?

Why is everyone going so crazy over this? Remember when Raimi killed multiple dogs for a scene in Spiderman that ended up being deleted anyway?

We are hardwired to connect our forks and knives with animals, especially dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=M34OyoBsXUk

It's a January flick, it was going to bomb regardless.

someone's got to stop these sick fucks

I don't understand what the problem is? The dog just got wet. It wasn't harmed.

>meryl streep will defend this

The dog drowned you fucktard

>make a pro-dog movie
>fuck up scenes with the dog and even try to do live stunts

Who's in charge of this shitshow? The movie was poised to make virtually nothing anyway. Cheap CGI would have sufficed.

source required

even if though they still dont come close to Snow Dogs.

i didnt know there were so many kebabs on Sup Forums

i guess they overlap nicely with all the worthless pedophiles on Sup Forums

this just screams reddit

the edgy hypocrites are obviously not interested in doing any of that

ITT: Vegans get triggered by a wet dog.

Grow a pair, snowflakes.

who the fuck asked you and what does this have to do with anything? not your blog

you fuckers are the worst -.-

Not as bad as throwing a cat off a cliff

But the thing is that they could've gotten a dog that was used to water or trained to swim, it seems like they just took some guy's pet and threw it into the water with no previous training and almost drown it, which is basically not how it's supposed to go in a controlled environment

>Hardly anyone gives a shit about the countless dogs killed every single day in painful ways all over the world-

That's bullshit and I think you know it. There are people who even fly to China and try to rescue the dogs from those meat festivals.

Bullshit.

It got sucked under the current. I don't know if it's dead but that's beside the point. They put a dog in danger of drowning. The whole "no animals were harmed in the making of this film" is not true for this film in that one shot.

Dogs aren't actors. They don't get to have a say in anything happening to them. They get paid in food and water. That dog did not want to do that scene.

Not necessarily apply to you but hypocrite bleeding heart SJW faggots in this thread:
>thousands of dogs in police forces and militaries
>forced to listen to loud gun fire for training
>forced to do dangerous jobs, go on combat missions, get shot at in firefights, fuck up their paws and hips from marches, patrols on rough terrain and mountains, sniff for real fucking bombs, get blown up
Meh w.e. Who cares.

>a dog gets pushed into water in a controlled environment surrounded by safety people on a film set
Wahhhhhhhhhh fucking animal abuse. Call fucking peta right now. I'm so mad. Fucking chinks eat mah dogs. Fuck sand niggers kill mah dogs. OMG YOU LEAVE THAT DOGGIE ALONE NAO OR ELSE

I love dogs, always have - but i dont really see anything wrong here, desu youd see worse in a public park - dog was being a big baby.

so you've pulled your dog up vertically by it's collar?

only mexicans, blacks, asians and basically anyone who's not white thinks that's not animal abuse....just an FYI

Female """"""""""""""humor""""""""""""""

>im not your fellow man cunt, id fuck you an stab you if i needed to.

Filthy humans should have their skulls smashed until only pacified slaves are elft for our alien masters

DELETE THIS

Apparently there were reports about how the scene was never in the script to begin with and Raimi just did it because he got bored half way through shooting

when was the last time you saw shoveldog

>noone posted shoveldog yet

It was a different time.

Shoveldogmind

dawwww, mine is a girl, lets make bbys

Caring about animals and their wellbeing != thinking them above humans
In short, it's not either black or white you fucking retard.