August 21st, 2017

>August 21st, 2017

How are those goals coming along, Sup Forums?

they're coming along very well, thank you for asking

Fuckin normie

This year is far better than 2016, thats for shure

this.

I've exceeded in some goals and am still working on others.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>asks question
>gets upset when you have an answer

YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE MISERABLE JUST LIKE ME.

STOP LIVING YOUR LIVES. BE DEPRESSED WITH ME!

I used to be depressed but it got better somehow. I think it has to do with God but I'm not 100% on it, since there were some things that just couldn't have happened naturally, but did.

If you set goals and actually do some work towards them, you will feel slightly better. It won't cure a psychological disorder like depression but it does distract you enough, or at least distracted me enough until eventually I didn't really have anything left to be depressed about.

trying my hardest

>doing great at institute
>fucked a girl few times
>sleep well

it could be worse. I need to get a job anyways, the more cash to more pussy

Don't get mad, man.

I'm failing just like you. I just got suspended from U during one semester due to poor academic performance, and I feel really depressed right know, because I feel like I'm wasting my life and was destined to fail at it.

You make it sound like actually studying is somehow out of your control though.

>have loving family
>have loving gf
>finished uni
>enjoying my free time
>steady enough job

only complaint is my job honestly, feels dead end so I have to do something about that.

>destined to fail at it
Why do anything if you believe you'll fail? It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I dont even understand how it's impossible to be destined to fail in his case.

Isn't studying and seeing the professor during office hours something that's a choice, and not a destiny? Doesn't make much sense. Probably spent all day on Sup Forums then decided it's destiny to somehow not memorize course material without actually reading it.

>last day of work on friday
>knew contract was ending 4 months ago
>applied to literal hundreds of jobs that match my skillset
>6 interviews and counting
>all rejections
>3 interviews coming up, one of which is on my last day
>told myself id an hero soon

life is shit right now tbqh

I gave up again even though I never really had plan

Gave up on what and why?

my goals really the only thing I had going was me telling myself that this year wouldn't be the same as last year but nothings change if anything it's gotten worse

What actions did you take this year to make it different? Maybe the clues are in what you did to accomplish your goals.

none thats why I said I really never had a plan

>I did nothing
>and there was no change

>goals
>me

How do you know if you're working in the right direction without goals though?

actually it was
>i did nothing
>and it got worse

Who's fault was that?

Got 1.5 years til I finish my Human Biology bachelor, then a year's break and then hopefully my MD over 4 years.

Job is still shit, WA economy is still shit so I cant get a better one.

Depression has alleviated surprisingly, still friendless and lonely though

Currently experimenting with Marijuana tolerance breaks, went 40 days, currently on my 2 month break

Going to order LSD again and go on another bike ride later this year, assuming I dont get shot by Malcomn Turnbull

I'm not working in any direction and I don't give a fug

Why tho dont you want to actually live a good life

It seems so.

I have plenty of free time to learn new things but I cannot focus on doing something for more than a few minutes. When I feel like I have enough energy to wanting to study, a few minutes after I started, I start feeling anxious, like I cannot stay still or remain in the same place doing the same thing. Instead, I feel the urge of doing something different.

In my case, that's not it. I originally wanted to crawl out and get things done but after experiencing so many setbacks, I've come to feel like I'm destined to fail.