Today is the most talented and beautiful musician, Park Choa's birthay!

Today is the most talented and beautiful musician, Park Choa's birthay!
Say something nice about her

happy birthday choa we all love you

definitely our queen

no

D U E N D E

you again you bastard, she's not a cunt fuck off you idiot leave us alone

FUCK YOU CHOA IS CUTE DON'T CALL HER THAT YOU MORONI GO AWAY WHY ARE YOU HERE IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY MEAN THINGS
FUCK YOU

stop shitting up this board an i'll stop

this one thread you moroni and we are not doing anything bad you are shitting it up STOP CALLING HER A CUNT

STUPID MORONI GO BACK YOU LAUGHING IDIOT

you deserve this fuckin waifuposter

CHOA DOES NOT DESERVE IT YOU IDIOT STOP IT AND JUST LEAVE

k im busy watching the nintendo direct but if this shit threads still up imma come back

seolhyun is better

dont come back you stupid idiot

they are both perfect and cute

Never heard of her. Just checked Excuse Me. It sounds a lot like a certain song from my favorite era. I can't help but leave after the first chorus and listen to that song instead.

STAY INSIDE KPOP

K-pop makes absolutely no sense to me.
You get sugary bs pop sounds and a lack of anything innovative sonically, The same as the top 40, where seldom will a song comes along that's the perfect match of catchy and innocuous, therefore catapulting itself up the charts - singing along at least can be fun. The one thing that pop has going for it is this simplicity: the catchy chorus, the words that everyone can quickly understand with any level of reading comprehension. It's a McDonalds with the family, it's not good for you, but it makes a simple and fun meal.

However, with k-pop this doesn't even exist. It's in a foreign fucking language. What's the point of listening to foreign music without any interesting instrumentation? There is none, yet alt-normies, and in larger quantities now even normies themselves, latch onto this musical hemorrhage and think that it entitles them to a superior musical taste. I'm fed up of seeing girls who I would otherwise be interested in infested with k-pop taste. I wouldn't date a girl who eats glitter covered shit; I won't date a girl who listens to the audio equivalent.

Ugly but certainly better than Grimes

Maybe we should get that Fat Taylor Swift user to make pictures of fat Choa. That would be pretty fun.

excuse me is better you idiot

shut up idiot you don't know anything about music

SHE IS NOT UGLY AND YES MUCH BETTER THAN GRIMES SHE IS THE BEST

no that would not don't even think about it
we like our choa regular sized

Really? If regular sized Choa is so great surely having even more Choa would be even better!

or how about we respect choa for what size she currently is because she has given us all she can and we don't deserve her