People who support Brexit. Thanks for ruining people's lives

Pic fucking related.

Thanks for destroying the economy and ruining people's livelihood.

The EU was set up for a fucking reason. We don't need small partitioned states seperate from global governance that Peter "Proto Facist" Thiel wants. You all disgust me.

2016 has been the worst year of my fucking life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ygr5AHufBN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're welcome.

Basically brexit Made My life better, so im happy

I hope the pound fails

HAHAHA get deported or starve, I don't care :D

Boo hoo: the post.

How the fuck are people so retarded? Humans really are animals, i think like 70% of people aren't conscious and just respond to stimuli like a fucking fish

You guys are such assholes. How come you have No Mercy?!? If it was your family or loved ones you wouldn't be singing the same fucking tune you fucking assholes

>my mum is freaking out because Xenuphobia and muh racisms

these people should not be gainfully employed at normal institutions. I do not see the problem here.

I made 330k on my GBP position.
So no, they didn't ruin my life. Far from it.

I bet all the people crying about brexit never bothered to vote.

Then kill yourself.
You're vermin.

> her career depended on the UK being in the EU
> (foreign diplomacy)

what

If anything the size of the UK diplomatic corps will be larger, not smaller.

Fuck you!!!!

I wouldn't be complaining about it on tumblr, or crying on the floor

ahahahahahahaha

Next time don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Long live democracy.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

>2016 was the worst year in my life
Were you born in 2010?

I'm in bonds and USD and made a killing today.

>global governance
You gave it away. 7/10 though.

You disgust me. Why the fuck should you be able to make 330k from a nations collapsing currency. You have no heart. While millions of hard working people all over the world work themselves to death and barely make enough to make ends meet. A privileged capitalist pig like you can make a fortune off clicking a button. Fuck you

The EU was an economic union that sounded great, then they started pushing for more and more power turning it into a political union which we never signed up for, this has been a long time coming

Also salty hedge fund managers dumping their portfolios in order to throw a market tantrum because democracy didn't work in their favor is not a market crash.

Well it is if you pay attention to them.

people are so butthurt, it's beautiful

Only if I was stupid enough to study something worthless like the girl in OP's pic.

>You have no heart
>privileged capitalist pig
your bait is getting weaker

If the vote went the other way and I lose the shirt on my back would you be crying for me?
We all knew this was coming, we all had the chance to secure our futures.

I'm just the guy who took his chance.

Bahaha the butthurt is tangible

Right, so the person who is crying over uk gaining independence was going to be one of its diplomats.

Think about this for a second. Its no wonder things are the way they are when we have weak rent-seeking whores like this as our diplomats

They should be glad they're not being executed for treason. The Brexit is an absolute minimum punishment for eurocrats.

>Pound goes down 10%
>Can no longer afford food or shelter

Well. Maybe you shouldn't be living so close to the bone then retard.

>think with your emotions, not with your brain
kill yourself

Only ruined lives that were hollow excuses in the first place
>b-but how am I supposed to travel on daddy's credit card?
>b-but how am I supposed to live without shitloads of benefits from 2 countries at once?
>b-but I'm going to lose my cushy EU job where I never have to work
>b-but SWAT teams will literally kick down my door and abduct my children and their fathers because they're refugees. I'M NOT IRRATIONAL AT ALL
Fuck 'em. All of 'em.
Worthless shits.

Is this shitposting. It seems like shitposting.

Wah wah, something that doesn't benefit me directly that benefits millions of others

I don't need to hope the Euro fails, it's happening anyway

>global governance

You goyim will love the Jew World Order.

“We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” ~ Paul Warburg, Jewish Banker, testimony before the U.S. Senate, February 17, 1950.

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created

Same applies to anger, think before you fall for obvious bait.

>We don't need small partitioned states seperate from global governance
>we don't need nationalist sovereignties that we can't control because they don't submit to our NWO

t. Globalist Kike

Good on you, britbongs, hopefully other countries step up to the plate and follow suit, and once we elect Trump and uncuck our own shit over here we'll join up with you guys and eradicate the eternal jew once and for all

>born too late to explore the earth
>born too early to explore the universe
>born just in time to witness the eradication of marxism and the prevention of the luciferian prophecy

What a fucking time to be alive.

Exactly, all the peoplw that are being BTFO are those with bullshit fake jobs that dont actually provide any gooda or services to the country

Libcuck diplomats
Uni students going for art degrees
Marxist professors with EU grants

We won't stop until personal sovereignty is a right. Until every man is the master of his own border.

wtf is wrong with her smile? looks like a dog showing its teeth before biting

>you can only have foreign diplomacy if you're part of the eu
>destroying the english ethnicity is somehow in england's best interests
>there can't be immigrants or people working abroad except if your government is subordinate to a supernational entity
>your bad financial decisions are somehow the fault of everyone else

tl;dr myopic selfish cunt with first world problems blames everyone else for her bad choices.

Lol

>she wanted to go into foreign diplomacy
>current year

Thats how all quintessentially british people look

>Bawwwww my life is ruined

You rich cunts didn't care when Thatcher ruined our lives, taste your own medicine. I remember living on nothing but fucking lettuce when I was a kid because my family couldn't afford anything better.

SOUR GRAPES
O
U
R

G
R
A
P
E
S

>global governance

i like your style user

Decent bait, now fuck off.

Finally, they get their just desserts

>Foreign diplomacy will cease to be a thing because The UK left The EU
>There will no longer be countries foreign to the UK if the UK becomes more autonomous

Someone please explain this to me.

Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same.
There's a green one and a pink one
And a blue one and a yellow one,
And they're all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same.

And the people in the houses
All went to the university,
Where they were put in boxes
And they came out all the same,
And there's doctors and lawyers,
And business executives,
And they're all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same

Based sunderland

She had no intention of doing "foreign diplomacy". Her dream was to have a cushy job in Brussels with no tangible responsibilities writing papers on diversity and equality that would get printed on official stationary and circulated and filed. Then clubbing after work and taking paid international trips on long weekends with her cosmopolitan friends.

Fucking working class scum ruined that dream.

Lesson learned life is never fair

>quintessentially british

If anything foreign diplomacy will be more important now since GASP England is now its own nation and will need diplomats

Charlie Bucket?

I cant describe in words how hard my justice boner is right now

And EU was destroying native british peoples lives. Your point?

>diplomacy will no longer exists once the UK leave

Or maybe what she really wanted was to become one of those parasitic EU bureaucrats

>10% down
>can't pay your rent
scum

This. First time i've been happy in decades. And that poo in loo shouldn't be in europe to begin with.

Your shithole of a country is already a failure.

Enjoy your Nigerians, you're importing them by the fucking boatload every single day.

>Whines and whines about getting independence from England
>Bends over for the EU

Is there a more pathetic race of people than the IRish?

Roommate crying
Job as Eurocrat is gone

kek
leeches wanna leech

the Italians and Spanish and french got hit also pretty hard.

English cunts destroying the life´s of millions.

You're welcome America, that's what happens when the majority decides they want a happening.

yup uneducated retards. Now nobody will have something.

youtu.be/ygr5AHufBN4

It's funny. From what I've heard the free movement from eastern europe into the UK has hurt the wages and taken the jobs of poor people. People like her usually just respond with "omg who cares about poor stupid people. so pathetic that they can't compete with immigrants :)"

Why should we care about these people? If they're so pathetic that they can't even compete in an independent Britain then they deserve to poor and jobless.

Way to lead the way Britbongs! Today is a great day for liberty and freedom in Bongland.

Oh look, another butthurt germcuck

CRASHING THIS UNION
WITH NO SURVIVORS

It's just deserts, retard.

He explains that very accurate. She just wanted to work in Brussel/Strasbourg. This hypocrisy is really disgusting.

>As he types from his father's mansion...

Look at it this way Ahmed, it beats making millions miserable through blowing yourself up in crowded markets

>That day I found out I was part Irish

>2016 has been the worst year of my fucking life

And here's to many more, you stupid cunt

Liberals claim to be in favor of the working class but never skip an opportunity to shit on "those dumb uneducated poorfags" whenever they get a chance. As long as they're white, of course

If you don't agree with me then you're RACIST and XENOPHOBIC!

>Alright.
>Votes for Leave

WHAT?! Didn't you hear me?! You're RACIST and XENOPHOBIC!

aw so sad :(

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHa

THE FIRE RISES BROTHERS

Well it's your fault rightfully that I made that spelling mistake

So I guess that makes you the bigger retard

we re gonna invade you again and steal all your oil faggot

>Thanks for destroying the economy

Ask Soros for that, you silly Kike.

> lives in the U.S.
> complains about how sovern citizens of another country exercise their right to democracy.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid burger.

So much this

Yesterday - We represent the little people.

Today - Shut the fuck up you uneducated racists.

Can someone who is better informed than me take an educated guess at what's going to happen with the pound to Aus dollar?

I've got flights booked and paid for (going over early December) and a working holiday visa - how much is my budget going to be fucked?

the real Brits will pick them self back up
they been doing it for years now.

Don't like it? Get the fuck out you chose to live in a democracy where the most votes decides your future and you chose to side with the losing side. By staying there you accept that you can lose. This applies to when Trump wins also so be ready to get the fuck out cause nobody will care. You remainers are the biggest crybabies on the planet.

You are welcome.

Hey, I'm going for a BA in character animation and I voted leave :^)

prices haven't gone up tho

>one less leech feeding off the bureaucratic madness called the EU
how is that a bad thing? at least she'll do a job actually useful to society, like a cashier.

fuck off shitskin

no actually I agree with you. It has taken brexit to make me realise it.

As a group, the working class voted to rob me of any future prosperity. And they will be insulated from it because of bennies paid by people like me.

I suspect that this something that more and more of the "liberal metropolitan elite" of this country (who work for all and pay for all) are increasingly going to wake up to.

Fuck them. The NHS should be scrapped and benifits cut back.

First time in my life I'm genuinely ashamed of being British

Bunch of flag waving morons