How's it going Sup Forums

How's it going Sup Forums
I want to know about what life is like in your country, and in return you can ask me a question if you'd like.

Are things going great or do you wonder why you haven't necked yourself yet, and why is it the latter?

My personal life or life in my country for the average person?

Uni life's alright and comfy. Vidya, anime, flicks, and drinking with friends to sum it up.
Only thing missing would be getting fit and actually putting effort getting a gf.
Now for my question, explain pic related because I'm visiting Iceland this October.

Either way is fine by me, I'd be happy to hear about either

Explain what, why we like the finer things in life?
But seriously, it's better than it appearance might hint, give it a chance if you're interested.

And sounds like a comfy life, whatare you studying?
The most important thing I think is finding happiness within yourself, once you achieve that I'm sure you'd attract a good girl

th-thanks, I wish you well too in the future, user.

Constantly fluctuating between crushing sadness and guilt, and feeling empty and dead.

Ahh, right. I suppose I can't complain, but things are going quite poorly nonetheless. I'm withdrawing from university for a semester due to a decline in mental health, and I've likely wasted thousands of dollars simply because I couldn't be sure until I actually started. My mother's quite forgiving about the whole situation, which is nice, but it was difficult hearing her ask me if I wasn't going to jump off the roof of my apartment building when I'd absentmindedly pictured doing that over the past few days.

That sounds terrible, but it's really not that bad. It's just dull.

It's ok, currently I struggle with moving forward in academia since I don't truly know what I want to study and I don't have the incentive since I'm already making a living from trading shitcoins and stocks with money from funds that my grandparents gave me.
It is expected of me to study and become something. After my studies I'd need to find a place where I can get a real job and it feels weird for me because my Finnish is shit (I'm a fennoswede). I know enough Finnish to talk with acquaintances and people in general but I'm worried it's not enough for a work environment.

Finland also gets depressing during winter. I'm preparing for it now.

What essential things should I do when I visit Iceland?

I want to know as well, I wanna experience comfy cold weather.

Feels like pic related except with more mexicans. Hot, dry and boring. Nothing really to do out here except shitpost on the internet and workout.

What do you do for fun there?

What are you studying?
But yeah I understand that for sure, figuring it out can be extremely hard, I haven't figured it out yet myself and I've been out of school for a couple years now.

I thought that I had a solid idea of what I wanted to do, but when I was studying it I started having doubts, and then when I started working in that area I realized that it was shit.
So now I'm kinda just idling, hoping I'll figure it out.
Basically, really think about what you're studying and if you can see yourself doing that for a living for the next few decades.

I personally do want to get into trading, but I've found it pretty hard. Guess I'm not the most patient one when it comes to that..
Do you have any tips on how to get started?

Honestly, not to influence you in any way, if I could manage to make a living off of trading I think I'd definitely do that.

Sounds like some bad times there man.
Definitely focus on your mental health first, and well it's not like you're progress you've made so far in school goes down the drain, right?

I'd rather lose money than my sanity, if school is not right for you at the moment then that's how it it, maybe just take a brake and go back when you're feeling better?
take care of yourself ok

And that was kind of a cuntish thing of her to ask, please dont't do such things

Depends what's essential to you, what do you look for in Iceland?

She was being thoughtful, I just phrased it poorly. Mental illness and addiction run in the family, so being open about it is the best way to proceed. I'll have to live in rural Mississippi for a while, but it may be for the best. I could practice guitar some more and maybe even make an album.

Snow and northern lights is all I can think of desu.
I have absolutely no knowledge about Iceland or whatsoever.

Not that great desu. I got anxiety, including social anxiety that's kept me from enjoying anything. I've always been a little autistic but I was able to keep a lid on it until somewhat recently.

As for the country as a whole, it depends on where you are I guess. There's no such thing as an American "life" since we're just so big and diverse. I'm in a upper middle class suburb out of New York so lots of businessmen and a big rat race mentality.

I've always loved the Nordics and in the States you guys are portrayed as utopian. How much of that is true?

Why the hell are the majority of the people in nordic countries depressing as fuck?

things are great

the sun's out, footy is approaching finals and my local team might scrape in for the first time in 7 years, cricket is starting up again in a month and we're hosting England for the Ashes which is always fucking great

basically I love life

Just go outside of the city then during winter, easy.
Do not buy into those trips to see the northern lights, it's just an easy way to get money out of tourists.

good stuff, nice to see you make the most out of living in australia

Broke up with my Gf of three years. I'm gonna just go to gym now and stop being a fat fuck, and follow my dreams which she called stupid before.

What caused you to sperg out?
And yeah that's true, it's one massive place from what I've seen.

Perceptions that people have of other places being utopias are always built on misunderstandings and seeing shit through rose coloured glasses. No such thing exists, every country has flaws and strengths, some just happen to have more, or appear to have more, positives than others.

When I see my countrymans, sometimes i think my suicide will be considered as betrayal of my country.

Why do you have demons in the bathtub in iceland?

What's going on mental health wise?

t. Schizophrenic who "had a break" from Uni last year and never went back

I'm just depressed.
>had a work
>had an income (barely support for foods and domestic bills, can't save much)
>had tertiary education but fuck-up course that doesn't have any future staying here
>probably become a lonely senior citizen once I had enough money to move out from this place

So is it true that cold weather makes you depress? How?