1. You're country

1. You're country
2. Do you believe that there's a link between white nationalist protests and Islamic extremism?

Flag
No

I believe white nationalists have more in common with Salafists than they do with the left. That being said, the two movements are still very different.

You can't just put
>1. You're (your?) country
before a post and make it not politics and Sup Forums appropriate.

Yes, I think the nationalists want to make the traitors pay for bringing in Arabic peoples into Europe and America

Woah, at last I truly see. The American alt right were causing the terrorism in Europe all along.

sure you can faggot, you can make literally any topic int related by putting 1. ur cunt first

1. Flag
2.Not ENTIRELY, but White Nationalists/ Aut-right fellas tend to have similar beliefs with Islamists.
>Anti-semitism
>Forms of racial heirarchy
>traditional gender roles, with women being denied certain rights
>Advocates of the censor-ship/ destruction of art that may offend them (be it degenerate or haram)

both is jewish tools

Alas! Extremism only creates extremism!! We must kill all extremists in order to eliminate extremism!

The truth

What do you suggest they do? Vote?

I think you're wrong on that, buddy.

I think Sup Forumstards have a lot more in common with muslims than they probably like to think

They're both loud, obnoxious niggers at the end of the day, so sure, why not.

Yes, in that nationalist protests rise as a result of a disparate culture/religious affiliation carrying out extremist acts. Its a protective response to a threat.

>Do you believe that there's a link between white nationalist protests and Islamic extremism?

Yes. Both are caused by 89iq subhumans.

both of them were a copy of the nice islam truck of peace and tolerance attack

>Do you believe that there's a link between white nationalist protests and Islamic extremism
Their rhetoric and views are more congruent than they would care to admit. In regards to women they are basically carbon copies.

Tru

Had Muhammad been white they will be converting in droves.

>both have a cringeworthy victim complex
>both use revisionist history for intra-group propaganda
>both blame Jews for their failings
in addition to all the other similarities already mentioned

White nationalism is protectionist, islamic terror is expansionist.
There is far more of the latter, so no.

>White nationalism is protectionist, islamic terror is expansionist.
Practicing taqiyya as well I see.

Inshallah, you know it brother.