Girlfriend told me her dad lost 15k of pension in an hour because of #brexit effecting the FTSE

>girlfriend told me her dad lost 15k of pension in an hour because of #brexit effecting the FTSE
>send her a picture of it dropping last week but on the rise now
>tell her I don't think low% change in stock market is a guarantee of a loss of that much
>get told I'm a dick and need some self-reflection.

Wew lads. Wat do?

Sell everything.
Mass panic mentality is the best way to handle long term economic decisions.

All the markets will come back it's just to many hedged their bets against a brexit vote actually succeeding. Globalist agendas destroyed with one referendum vote, have to love that.

Dump gf mate.
Eye up a qt first if need be but don't fuck her till this SJW is dumped.

Sleep with her dad

Kick her to the curb for some self reflection

This guy gets it. I've dumped everything as well. Remember; emotions should always lead your sell/buy decisions OP. Good luck.

Get some self reflection, dummy

Tell her to stop being a reactionary cunt with no long term vision.

this desu senpai 3.14

>reasonable response "I don't think low% change in stock market is a guarantee of a loss of that much"
>"YOU'RE A DICK!"

Of course, why would you expect anything else with these people

Find a better girlfriend.

Fucking retarded as fuck pension fund, then. Investing in FTSE, what the hell is that for a pension fund.

I don't understand why they instantly sell everything once the stock rate decreases. Why not just wait until it recovers?

But OP is a retard, and so are you. If the value has dipped, then the difference between what it was worth and what it is now worth is fucking GONE. That is how basic subtraction works.

It might go back up, but if it did indeed lose that much value then you're a complete fucking mong for trying to say otherwise.

Next time if you really have to bother talking about it, find out the actual truth of the matter rather then feeling a feel and assuming it to be the truth, that is not really how reality works at all.

Let's not forget that markets were down throughout June on an expected Brexit until that politician got shot, after which they rallied hard. London still closed at more than +2% for the week.

Financial markets are correcting because of an unexpected result, it's not a big deal.

Fuck her in the pussy.

The ftse is at the same level it was on Tuesday. It dropped 10% initially, but then rose so that it only lost 3% today.

This week was the best for the ftse in four months.

>current year
>having a pension at all

i lost £90k in my main share portfolio when trading opened today.
it had recovered most of it by the end of the day.

diversity of holdings and and simple, sensible asset allocation is a good lesson to learn.

Dump that dumb trull. You deserve better than that kinsman.

>lying on the internet
>15k euros
>a big deal

whatever you do, don't get her pregnant

tell her she's a retard who does not understand the FTSE and how it reacts to the tiniest bit of bad news.

Tell that ignorant HEIFER to look at the FTSE throughout JAN & FEB this year then report back.

If she doesn't look SHOW HER.

When she reports back DROP THAT BITCH.

Tell her dad he's a cunt.

£15k is a lot more than €15k user

well it was yesterday