Why is RLM good?

I introduced my wife to Red Letter Media recently and she loves it. I thought you might be interested in hearing her reasons in her own words:

> I like it because they're smart; they're funny but not at each other's expense; they're good friends and you can tell and it makes me think that they're my friends.

> Did I say that they actually know a lot about film? And, because... the movies themselves are funny and things that we would never watch otherwise. It's like Mystery Science Theater 3000 but actually... funny.

She's on hand to answer your questions but she'll only hear them if you aren't a dick about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFrsfhUuHPQ
youtu.be/X4WzW8wYr0o?t=46m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does she want to cuck you?

RLM is good because I have no friends and I get to pretend that they're my surrogate friends

Wife:
> That's why I like it too! They are good friends with each other so their relationship is easy.

> Their jokes... I said this already but... although sometimes they make fun of Rich they're still funny without tearing each other down.

Make her watch the episode where they marathon the resident evil movies and post her reaction

Putting it on.

Wife:
> We haven't seen it but I'll watch it now. My husband says he won't post my picture on Sup Forums though.

I'll convey using text.

She seems pretty nonplussed.

Wife:
> I'm going to check on the pizza.

Which one does she find most sexually attractive?

Wife:
> Um... definitely Jay.

There you have it.

> But they're all charming in their own way.

Even Rich?

> Yeah. Oh yeah. Yeah. For sure.
> Don't say so many of those!

my girlfriend and I have been watching RLM together for a very long time, you and your wife aren't special

just fags who think you're special

so regular fags

probably boring too

> You said that I said that Rich is hot, which I did not say, just to clarify. It's not that I didn't say it. No! Stop! You're misrepresenting me!

I am having a wonderful time over here, thanks anons.

Aidsmoby or beardfat?

>RLM IS THE BEST YT CHANNEL LMAO
fuck off

Rude.

Wife:
> We are special, thank you very much.

They make the lowest common denominator feel superior and smart with their dishonest and populist views on cinema.
In case you missed, i mean you sure did, that was an insult for you and your '''''wife'''''' aka your hand.

Which episode of BLACKED is your wife's favorite?

She has lost all interest in the Resident Evil episode. We are eating pizza now.

Cool story bro. Now post her shitter or get out

>op's face when his wife books a trip to milwaukee for ""business""

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

She laughed.

>I save and repost copypasta

she flicks the real human bean at fucking Rich while you are outside waging it up

>AIDSmoby
>he knows he's the least popular cast member
that would be Beardfat

>they're funny but not at each other's expense

youtube.com/watch?v=OFrsfhUuHPQ

I don't understand all the hate for beardfat. He's probably my least favorite member, but I don't find him to be super annoying or anything. Does Sup Forums just hate him because he's a liberal?

What does her son think about it?

because hes antihumor.
He actively kills any joke he comes into contact with. hes got normie morality

He is definition of party pooper. Just look at this - youtu.be/X4WzW8wYr0o?t=46m51s everybody have fun, laugh, but he HAS to ruin everything. He is far worse than AIDSmoby.