Post albums you thought Sup Forums was joking about that are actually pretty good

post albums you thought Sup Forums was joking about that are actually pretty good

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMbjWMstC0c
youtube.com/watch?v=NGIz1qIo9bY
youtube.com/watch?v=1huCrd-4bEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember digging through one of his obscure albums somewhere and being blown away by really good vapor and screwed stuff. Does he produce his music himself?

pretty sure he does

Best song: I Sell Dope

I got around to listening to this album in 2011, when someone kept spamming it in sharethreads. Took about 3 listens before it finally clicked.

op here, i still can't tell whether this one is actually a joke

sounds like a clown fucked a pile of instruments

Its a good album. Listen more closely.

never forget when he nearly averaged an album a day in 2014

I'm tempted to listen to this, but I'm really not sure

first minute you'll think it's dumb as hell. then after 10-15 minutes you'll realise you're accidentally enjoying a very good low tech ambient experimental hip hop album

>ha haaaaaa
>heres a little something for you busters

i'll give it another go but i'm not sure

>yeeeaah, whassup wit that
>ya'll cowards don't even smoke crack
>wats sup wit that

Someone post that tweet of Viper's where he posted photos of all the orders he was shipping out, accidentally doxxing a load of people.

Parlayin’

hahahaha classic viper

youtube.com/watch?v=sMbjWMstC0c

one eye on the streets
one eye on the game

youtube.com/watch?v=NGIz1qIo9bY
holy shit lol

so hard

this wtf
shits hard as fuck

real shit play this in 1.5 speed
youtube.com/watch?v=1huCrd-4bEk

funky

His beats are good, but the production on his voice is awful, I can barely hear the man

I bet you like shoegaze, fag

just keep listening to it my guy. it'll click eventually

fuego
how the fuck does one do that. did he just rework old material? was he literally just saying what was on his mind over vapor beats every day?

a lot of it was """""""""""""""""remixes""""""""""""""" of old material, as in he put shit in audacity and threw a filter over it and called it a remix. actually i'm pretty sure a lot of it was just completely unedited old tracks renamed come to think of it

that's fucking awesome. the absolute madman can get away with it too, no one is going to sit there and listen to 350+ albums and try to recognize any repeats

>no one is going to sit there and listen to 350+ albums and try to recognize any repeats
is that a challenge bitch

I unironically enjoy this. Apart from that album, how do I get into Viper? What are his best albums? Are all of his albums available on streaming services/youtube?

that would be pretty funny do it

>tfw viper collaborated w/ a respected Sup Forumscore artist
how is he so based

I mean it's not earth shattering but it's pretty fucking good and I can definitely see this guy blowing up if he keeps grinding.

it took me 3 listens for me to click this right in the trash bin

what the fuck, haven't heard of this before

THEY WANNA SEE ME GONE CUZ OF MY HOPS
SHOT IN THE DOME CUZ OF MY HOPS
AIN’T BALLIN NO MO CUZ OF MY HOPS
MY HOPS
THEY WANNA SEE ME SPRAYED CUZ OF MY HOPS
SLEEPIN IN A GRAVE CUZ OF MY HOPS
AND NOT GETTIN PAID BECUZ OF MY HOPS
MY HOPS

took a while to click but once it did i really liked it

if you don't like free jazz, TMR probably isn't going to be for you. Maybe listen to something like Ornette Coleman first and if that doesn't click, TMR probably won't either

Sup Forums, I need your help in sending viper the perfect message to show my appreciation
this is what i came up with so far
thoughts?

dubs of truth

>all 14 releases
hasnt he released way more than that?

he has hundreds of albums scattered across hundreds of outlets
i dont ask, i just find