Wdhmbt

wdhmbt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQqDKwmeSRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

canadian?

fuck people's reverence for pets and dogs in particular

I agree with this, sometimes.

I cant stand motherfuckers who think that a dogs life is worth more than a humans, or that your charity money that could actually help a human should be given to help dogs in need.
Its despicable

With that said, you cant be off fucking up dogs for entertainment purposes like filming this movie.
A dog IS worth more than getting a good shot in a movie

>white people actually keep these filthy beasts as "companions"
>white people actually let these things come into their houses
>white people actually let these disgusting creatures lick them despite knowing that they like their assholes and eat shit
>white people will actually defend this

Give me one reason I should give charity money to people instead of dogs.

>muh fellow mankind
not an argument

Dog people are braindead just like their preferred pet of choice.

Cat/Rabbit/Bird/Reptile people are patrician

literally everyone involved in this movie is going to get their careers ruined by this.

Dumb dog owners

d i r t y b o y e

>empathy for a human instead of trying to extend the life of a caged, broken animal is not an argument

Why would I argue with a retard?

>gets a rescue dog
>still supports an organization that kills a shit ton of dogs

>literally shaking

>non-white """"""""people""""""""

Are you pretending to be a Muslim because they follow their scriptures that say they cant have a dog in the house?

Or are you fishing for something less obvious, like how the orthodox jews feel owning a pet is cruelty, and maybe the chinese eating dogs?

>black people actually keep these filthy beasts as "kids"
>black people actually let these things come into their houses
>black people actually let these disgusting creatures touch them despite knowing that they like their assholes and eat shit
>black people will actually defend this

>black """"""""people""""""""
>implying they raise their """"""""kids""""""""

Of course they raise their kids.
You have to show proof of a dependent to get dat mad dosh from the government

Directed by Lassen Halstrom
>Hallström was born in Stockholm, Sweden. His father was a dentist and his mother was the writer Karin Lyberg

>Lyberg
>berg

Oy Vey! He'll be fine.

>Of course they raise their kids.

The fathers don't

a fucking swedish cuck getting jew money from hollyjew to abuse dogs for entertainment so assholes can feel good about themselves while watching this shit in theaters.

That is a golden fucking retriever, that is the most awesome dog on the planet. Want to know how awesome those dogs are? I think you're a fucking cocknugget and those dogs still love you, thats how awesome they are.

a film about the love of dogs while behind the scenes they treat the dog like shit.

>literally everyone involved in this movie is going to get their careers ruined by this.
Actors and voice talent have plausible deniability. Anybody on set for that shit is fucked though.

while you were calling your rat terriers your "furbabies" and referring to yourself as their "daddy" i mastered THE BLOCKCHAIN

>orthodox jews feel owning a pet is cruelty
I did not know that.

Do Hollywood types not realize that PETA is a laughing stock to everyone but them?

I don't understand what's new. Animals are slaves, period. How do they shoot them in movies you think. They either force or trick them. It's always been the case. Sure if it's violent abuse then that's a no-no but in this case he was just forced into a water that it didn't want to be in. It's a safe environment.

Animal people are the fucking worst. Every time they fucking project human emotions and motivations onto their animal's actions, it makes me lose that much more faith in peoples' intelligence.

No, your stupid fucking dog doesn't need a treat because you think he's sad that he hasn't seen his doggy friend at the park in a few days. Literally kill yourself.

People who use the "but they kill lots of dogs" argument are being hypocritical. Surely euthanization of animals is better than a lifetime of suffering. You believe this but still use this argument.

why do niggers hate animals so much? look at this thread, filled with niggers cheering it on.

is it because we value animals more than you?

I honestly place the value of almost any dog over half the people I see around my town. If you saw and heard these people you'd understand.

So will they just cancel the movie at this point? It's already a PR fucking nightmare, a giant social media campaign against the movie and people picketing screenings and shit would only make it worse.

You're a stupid person, then.

Lose weight.

All animals have been observed to feel pain. And its been observed that most animals feel the full spectrum of emotions that a human feels. You're just a sociopath.

>All animals have been observed to feel pain.

Dogs certainly do. But axiomatically that statement is false.

>And its been observed that most animals feel the full spectrum of emotions that a human feels

Yeah, no. That's bullshit. Citation required.

It's no Otis and Milo: Kitten Shoah

Someone wanna explain this?

edgy

So, you come home from work, and your dog has chewed up the couch and there's stuffing everywhere. Your dog looks guilty. You think he must understand what he did, right? Because dogs are just like people, right?

Wrong. Your dog is so stupid that he doesn't even remember he did something wrong. He just looks guilty because he remembers other situations where similar messes have made you angry. He can't even connect his actions to making that mess. That's why professional dog trainers will never try to correct behavior after the fact, only while it happens.

People who assume dogs think or feel in the same ways that people do are fucking retards, and you're one of them.

You're not gonna read a citation if I provide one or even look at it.

watch the video. they force the dog into some set piece with water and machines to make it look like a river or something i assume.
it really doesn't want to go in. they get it in the water eventually and it almost drowns at the end.

You're equivocating "intelligence" with "emotion". They're not the same.

This man is correct. Bugs and fish don't feel shit you gay faggot homo.

You're underestimating the cognitive framework required to produce complex emotions.

Your dog can be happy, or sad, or angry, or scared. But he's not sad because mommy usually gives him a treat in the morning and today she didn't have time. That's not how it fucking works.

>he doesnt understand how canines work

Just stop

>check IMDB
glorious

t. muhadmad bin al fart

All physiological responses indicate they feel pain. If it's anything like human pain is IMPOSSIBLE to answer. But it's accepted they DO feel pain.

You're repesenting human animal emotion as complex when it isn't.

that guy handling the dog deserves to be shot in the head

Muslim Internet Defense Force OUT IN FULL FORCE TO TAKE DOWN THE ETERNAL DOGGO

It's complex compared to a dog.

White people kept niggers for pets for centuries

Seeing all the horrible opinions itt im beginning to think the ultra-right posters on this site are only that way to be edgy and contrarian, not because they've actually adopted their political stance through research and introspection.

>forcing a dog to take a bath is now animal cruelty

t. mohammed

Numale cuck cat owner detected

>"Just throw him in"

Dog eventually gets thrown in, goes under and has to be rescued. That's cruelty.

things like pain and fear are exceptionally basic though, which is what the core of the discussion is about. I don't care what that user said, dogs can suffer just like a human does, it might not have an existential crisis, but if sure as shit can feel terror or agony.

>meat

do you bath your dog in a deep pool with wave machine activated?

Thats fucking inhumane! thankfully thats a dog.

the dog was being the unprofessional one here

i hope he got fired

i heard it had it rough and went under.

no but I eat veal, decapitate and crush mice, poison rats and shot a bird this one time

im pretty sure you do similar shit but don't see you complaining about that

Who cares if a dog gets spooked making some top notch kino? they're too stupid to understand what is going on anyway.

>millenials are too irresponsible and selfish to have children
>project their nurturing instincts onto pets instead
>now making a dog slightly nervous is considered cruelty

Millenials are the cancer killing society

thanks for the input, self hating millennial.

also, learn to spell dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQqDKwmeSRA

A girl I'm trying to fuck is really upset about this so I have to pretend I care too.

>tfw too poor to even afford a dog

This generation sucks.