How common in your cunt are couples that woman is taller than man????

its not common anywhere, since vast majority of women are shorter than men

I only know one
pic related, the girl is canadian

Is he Chinese?

he's actually Turkish but many people call him ching chong because of his asiatic look

Thats how turks should have looked, instead they look like koksal guy

Just socialized with one today, girl was as tall as me (180 cms) kept unconsciously staring at her in a weird way because I thought she was a tranny.

This site is fucking with my head.

köksal is from trabzon and people from there are pontian shitskins.
also, he looks kazakish rather than turkmen imo.

It really does

Everytime I see something resembling a monkey I think of uma delicia

>he looks kazakish
Lol, you ve never met kazakhs did you?
>turkmen
What are you talking about? I said turks, not turkmen. Turkmenistan doesnt consist of anatolian/greek rapebabies

Kek

>Lol, you ve never met kazakhs did you?
yea i did.
>What are you talking about? I said turks, not turkmen. Turkmenistan doesnt consist of anatolian/greek rapebabies
let's not turn this thread into a genetic discussion thread. i could easily wreck you but do not change the topic. keep your butthurt contained.
my last reply to you

ALMOST forgot this couple
his wife is slightly taller than him though

>yea i did.
Koksal is not a kazakh, ahmed
>i could easily wreck you but do not change the topic
Lol. Try then, i want so see you "wreck" me

I see it time to time.

it happens alot in richer areas of toronto for some reason. i'm 5'9 and taller than half the guys i've seen. they all are married to someone their height or 1-2 inches taller, their age too and not bimbo girls.

I wasn't talking about Köksal, i was talking about Serdar by the way. Learn to read.

If I was a short-arse, then marrying a taller woman is actually a great idea.

It means your offspring will be taller than you, and thus will stand a greater chance in life.

Is she their real daughter?

both my girl roomies are extremely tall for mexicans, 175cm and most of their dates or friends have always been smaller than them.
People get too self conscious because most of the people I hang out with are "tall" like me, it is as if we try to segregate ourselves from short people.

probably.

>my last reply to you
Lol
>i was talking about Serdar
I know, thats why i said that youve never met a kazakh. I said koksal, cause of how delusional you are and that hes probably that "kazakh" youve seen

Manlets are segregated everywhere. They'll never learn.
>t. 178 cm king of manlets

but i'm considered above average here (average height is 170-172 cm here) so it's ok. new generation is tall tho

Why is the mother's skin so brown? Had she tanned?

yeah i think so but i don't think she's white either.