It's been released, the greatest video of our time

It's been released, the greatest video of our time

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

Does it not express Sup Forums in one short piece of propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Make this fucking thing go viral
Make this video the most watched video on earth
If we can get everyone educated to whats really going on and we are all on the same page then we can fight political correctness.

It's good, but what's the point?
Remember that viral Sup Forums video got 6 mil views?
What changed?

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
TEN FUCKING MILLION
Unfortunately, if you wanna save the West, youtube videos are not enough.

6 million is not enough we need 100 million views make this thing bigger than that stupid gangnam style video. We are pol we can make this happen somehow.

We need one specific video that is short and precise like this and focus on one video to make sure everyone watches it I don't know how but as pol I'm sure we'll find a way we've done some big things before we can do this.

Awesome video.

Have a bump.

Nah it's reddit as fuck

>Unfortunately, if you wanna save the West, youtube videos are not enough.

Oh look we found a fucking know it all.

No shit you absolute retarded fuck stick.

Keep your dumb ass comments to yourself bud.

These videos are meant to spark pride in people is that to much for you to wrap your head around?

Easy, lil feller.

Thew first step toward winning the war on political correctness and the the powers that be is getting people thinking and talking.

WARS ARE WON WITH HEARTS AND MINDS AND REVOLUTION STARTS AT HOME

If we get everyone on the same page and we wake everyone up to whats really going on we can really put up a fight against all the shit that's going on.

That comment was retarded tho..

This video was very well put together and easy for people to digest.

O the copied the style of the Russian occupant video. Great work FSB

Exactly, that's why these videos are great weapons for us in the infowar.

They are real fire starters.

Great comment by the way.

Exactly it must be easy for the masses to understand.

Fully agree.

The visuals were awesome as well.

It's beautiful ...

This.

With Open Borders.

Deserves a Oscar...
oh, wait!

10/10

Dam right user , can you imagine if every person on Earth was politically aware and knew what was really happening the masses would be in the streets world wide.

It might be a small thing but every bit counts , every conversation you have every youtube comment and every thing that shapes public opinion will shape the future so lets make sure we do our best to educate the public and lets give em hell.

It's too redpilled with the jew shit. Bluepillies will never accept this shit, sorry.

That's the the With Open Gates vid was so good. It just displayed the truth. What was going on in the world. What was ACTUALLY happening with the refugee crisis. Nothing more.

If it does go viral, you just better hope that it doesn't hurt us more than help us.

so why doesnt europe fight back?

this was a fucking SICK video lads

STFU GERMANY, YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED WITH 0 POLITICAL PROGRESS TOWARDS THE WHITE RACE EVER SO WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU JUST BACK THE FUCK DOWN AND LET US TRAMPLE OVER YOUR EFFIMINATE, SORRY KEK BODIES WHILE WE THE PROUD ARE MARCHING TOWARDS THE RISE OF EUROPE WITHOUT JEWMANY

The tone is way too dramatic
no need to be this dramatic/upset when you know you're right
We should be smug about it

The problem is some people are too scared to speak the truth and many others are too dumb to see the truth. But if we come up with a video good enough that gets enough views like say 100 million or more and get the messeage out there and as public opinion begins to change then others will follow suit and when that happens the tide will really turn on the 1%.

>I'm not sorry about being a rapist, you see, other people rape, too!

>lemme just go out of my way and deny/dismiss all the negative things my race has done, while I take credit for the good things

This is what low IQ racists consider as "rational thought"

Top kek

FUCK BEING SORRY

POST THE MOST NATIONALISTIC AND PATRIOTIC PICTURE OF YOUR COUNTRY NOW.

LETS DO THIS POL

DEUS VULT

You really misinterpreted that didn't you.
Straight over your head.

Until the jew stuff it had a good chance, but that stuff instantly shuts down everything else.

>my knuckle dragging stormweenie propaganda is 2deep4you
K

sadly I got the same feeling while I'm all for not apologizing for the sins of your fathers that guys resembled very much typical turk, with whataboutism et al, very ironic that european far right hates turks while acting like the average turk

don't get me wrong though, I support ethno nationalism, for everyone, but the video is far more designed for right wing circlejerk than to appeal to others.

fuck off britcuck. you are on your own now.

Hey mister shitskin is written language too hard for you to understand ? Did you even try to understand the message ? Didn't think so. kys

Blood for the Kek God!

I'm going to need some citations on this video.

So you want more migrants then , do you really think Europe will still be Europe if they just open the flood gates.

It's called history, and logic, you stupid moron.

You're on the wrong side of history.

Fucking keked at the "muh Holocaust" on the Auschwitz gate.

>alleged holocaust

Jesus that is one red-pill too much in such a short video.

What does that have to do with the message of the video?

I'm speaking strictly about the points I mentioned in my post, whatever leftist strawmen you're trying to project here has little to do with the topic at hand.

Love it, but the hoax part needs to be taken out to appeal to Normie's. Leave in that 30million died, just say why is it that we only hear about 6 million Jews, and the Jewish genocide of palastine

Jesus fucking christ you are retarded

Being anti-jew is fine.

Going full "alleged holocaust" is too much without detailed explanation of all the fraud.

No apologies

Yet another good statement our time is now I can feel it. The pendulum is swinging to the right and our propaganda is spot on because we are telling the truth there is no lies or wool being pulled over peoples eyes so when they do fact check the truth gets set in stone.

>ad hominem and race bait
>doesn't really explain what's being 'missed' in the video
It's a butthurt ultranationalist pole janitor alright

Your point was basically 'white people are evil because they did bad things in history. How can they be proud of their race.' it's a retarded argument. Have we done bad thin yes. But they are completely overwhelmed by the good things we have done.

>Mexican intellectuals

Not an argument.

fucked it up with the holocaust shit

Presentation is p shit desu.

The message is good, but the combo of monotone narration + le edgy memes = a complete shitpost.

If you can't back any of the claims with a single fact or statistic but instead resort to name calling its a bad video.

This

Would be nice if (at least) ~5% of Sup Forums produced content for normies (or just our families).

extremely good production values, good part of our message. Good presentation. I approve.

Wow, racist much? Reported.

Oh yes wait till FREXIT happens and then maby other countries will follow suit and then Europe will start to reclaim itself. It's an uphill fight but I think we're gonna win.

SHUT

FINLAND REPORTING IN

MAGA THEN MEGA

SPREAD THIS VIDEO

At no point did I imply or explicitly say that "white people are evil" nor have I said you can't be proud of your race.

Care to point out the post in which I said this?

>meme parroting intellectuals
Gud 1 bro

Exactly also I'd like to see the commonwealth come together.

>Unfortunately, if you wanna save the West, youtube videos are not enough.
Give it time user don't except it to happen overnight
and when day of the rope finally comes we will most likely be old men

>echo throughout the video
I kek'd

Great vid! Short and concise and is redpilled both on race, kikes and mudslimes.

This whole freedom of movement thing could be dangerous for migration. What exactly is it ?

I see what you're doing, and I think SJW are also retarded.

Both the far left and the far right reject Western ideals of empiricism and logic.

Both groups want is the iron fist of orientalism. Disgusting.

Taco nigger, please. That was the whole sentiment of your first post. 'other people rape so I can rape too abloo bloo'

Here's a question. When has Mexico ever done anything that contributed positively to the world?

Shut up, sudaka, The Wall just got 10 feet taller.

Exactly

It was something that helped make it okay to criticize the rapefugee movement.

reddit: the video

They have a website.

Now I don't think it's race based which I think should be implied. That is the only commonwealth union I get get behind.

cfmo.org

I've got to agree, there was a lot to improve.

With Open Gates did well because the footage all spoke for itself and the music it originally used went with it perfectly.

While you need narration for this sort of message, it has to be more passionate and put to some better music. Just compare when people put music onto political speeches to see how effective a good choice there can be.

>Lol, I meme'd it again

On point of criticism. I could totally share it on facebook and twitter if it wasnt for implication that holocaust was a hoax. Avarage pole will agree with everything said in that video, but suggesting that holocaust wasnt real is something not even edgy far right will do here. For us it is not something we saw in movies or read in books, but rather something that generation of our grandparents experienced. If anything raises controversies in Poland about it, it's jews claiming the status of victim only for themselves, even though Poles were killed just like them in deat camps.

The thing is migrants have citizen ships already and if that goes through all the migrants will move around the common wealth as they please.

Cringe.

Amazing vid but I'm not sure it's a good idea putting Holocaust negationism in the same pot with the other arguments about the nonsense of white guilt.

Ole! Ten feet taller!

Cringe on my cock, leftist burger.

THE BRITISH EMPIRE WAS THE BIGGEST EMPIRE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah that is a great point. I only wish that wasn't the case. That movement doesn't make sense unless it's race based.

excellent. well done

Needs a hashtag?

#NotSorry

ACCEPTING SOMETHING AS TRUTH EVEN FOR A SECOND PUTS MORE DOUBTS FURTHER DOWN THE LINE

That literally is the point though. It expresses nothing besides the fact that other people did a bad thing so why are we the only ones getting bullied for it.

And now your retort will be
>(meme goes here)

I'm down with you only for the passion, show the way Denmark

No. You just don't touch that shit. Let the people find it on their own, but as long as it's attached to current matters, let it be.

What changed? Turn on your television!

BREXIT HAPPENED.

Let us cause more happens.
Donatin' like the Fist of (the Hyperborean) North Star

"We are not sorry."

We need to repeat this to infinity

Trumps policy keep the Mexicunt fuckers out, that is the will of the American people.

I am slowly and carefully trying to redpill as many of my friends and family as I can.

The fight is long and hard, but worth it.

You mean the "with open gates" video? And you ask what changed? Well Britain is out of the EU for instance and a lot of change will follow.