Could this dude play Tarkin?

Obviously Peter Cushing is irreplaceable, but Richard Sammel's likeness comes pretty damn close, doesn't it?

Right down to the sunken cheeks, blue eyes, and narrow nose, all characteristic of Tarkin.

Plus he plays a really likeable villain on The Strain.

I'd like to see him play a good guy.

Guy Henry who played him in Rogue One already looked and sounded like him.

Tom Hiddleston would make an amazing young Tarkin

you dind see inglorius basterds?,dude even got a medall.

for what? Killing jews?

No, recasting the classic characters at this point is fucking retarded. The Han Solo movie is a huge mistake.

Fuck. You. AND ALL YOUR JEW DOGS!

It will still make a billion. How much you want to bet the white female lead will dump Han for Lando?

It disgusts me so much that it's even being made. I had not considered that but I am expecting her to play a smug cunt whos better than Han at everything.

I'm still kind of confused over why Disney choose Han, of all Star Wars characters, to do a prequel. Yeah, he was one of the most popular characters in the franchise. But his origins really aren't important in the grand scheme of things. I know he's a smuggler, that's all that needs to be said. Yoda, Obi-wan, hell even Palpatine could provide better insight of the Star Wars universe and reveal more about it. Solo really didn't have much to do at the end of the trilogy. He's not that important.

You're right user, do we really need to see han meeting chewy or winning the falcon. However unlikely I really hope this movie does poorly.

we will be really lucky if it makes less money than R1.

You know who was a really one-note, overpraised actor who became famous by accepting every offer of work? Peter Cushing. He was a genre rentboy. Alec Guinness saw him in the canteen, and went over and put his lunch on the floor. A few of the Americans didn't get it, and Guinness said, 'no, that cocksucka should eat off the floor, because he's a dog, a fucking mongrel. Ask him'. Cushing meekly lowered his head, then got up and quietly began to lap the steak pie gravy from the floor. One actor, who asked never to be mentioned in the story, said Guinness was 'a bullying prick'. For this remark, Guinness blamed Cushing. 'You wouldn't speak up, made them think you're a victim with your big cow eyes, you fucking mince. I'm going to make an example of ya.' Without further ado, Guinness jumped down and began trying to bugger him, shouting 'like a bitch I'll fuck ya'. It didn't look like Guinness was even fully hard, and he didn't manage to penetrate Cushing, but he did hook Cushing's mouth with his fingers, and hawk a loogy into it. After a few more thrusts against Cushing's ass, Guinness stopped and stood up as though coming out of a trance. 'Queer', he spat, then looked around at the astonished Americans in contempt, and walked away with his dick still out of his pants. Cushing cleaned his mouth with his handkerchief and finished eating his lunch off the floor without comment. So I think we should be wary of overstating his merits.

Perfect.

is this a copypasta?

No.

You know who was a really one-note, overpraised actor who became famous by accepting every offer of work? Peter Cushing. He was a genre rentboy. Alec Guinness saw him in the canteen, and went over and put his lunch on the floor. A few of the Americans didn't get it, and Guinness said, 'no, that cocksucka should eat off the floor, because he's a dog, a fucking mongrel. Ask him'. Cushing meekly lowered his head, then got up and quietly began to lap the steak pie gravy from the floor. One actor, who asked never to be mentioned in the story, said Guinness was 'a bullying prick'. For this remark, Guinness blamed Cushing. 'You wouldn't speak up, made them think you're a victim with your big cow eyes, you fucking mince. I'm going to make an example of ya.' Without further ado, Guinness jumped down and began trying to bugger him, shouting 'like a bitch I'll fuck ya'. It didn't look like Guinness was even fully hard, and he didn't manage to penetrate Cushing, but he did hook Cushing's mouth with his fingers, and hawk a loogy into it. After a few more thrusts against Cushing's ass, Guinness stopped and stood up as though coming out of a trance. 'Queer', he spat, then looked around at the astonished Americans in contempt, and walked away with his dick still out of his pants. Cushing cleaned his mouth with his handkerchief and finished eating his lunch off the floor without comment. So I think we should be wary of overstating his merits.

i'm guessing its a reference to something?

*Now* it's a copypasta.

No.