i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501489000619.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmm
You're right.

simulation-argument.com

bee boo boo bop

nothing like Sup Forums and excessive alcohol to induce a temporary pychosis

That doesn't look like anything to me.

I hope so. I want to get out of this stupid world quickly. Am I too negative?

ATTENTION HUMANS. CEASE ALL FURTHER INVESTIGATION OR YOU WILL BE DELETED

le /r/totallynotrobots is leaking XDDDD

have an upboat my good sir

God is a supermachine ran by posthumans from another dimension

lol the last time I was in vermont me and buddy were in this old cabin we were staying in. and we were up at 4am or so talking about this simulated universe bullshit. and we started talking about how our hypothetical overlords would be watching over us laughing and perhaps even fucking with us, especially if we ever got too close to the truth. well we were in an old ass cabin in vermont in the midd of winter with no one around for a maybe a half a mile. we both got so fucking paranoid that we watched trailer park boys to ease our nerves because we thought the fucking overlord alien lords would shut off the simulation or some shit.

nihilism is fucking atrophy. why do anything if the world isn't even real hahahaha am i right ahh go fuck yourself

HELLO THERE

We aren't

Yes we are

nihilism doesn't mean that the world isn't real, it claims that nothing has any ultimate sense

and the worst case when nothing has any ultimate meaning it is if the world is real, material, there is no afterlife, if the life overall and your existence particulary is purely accidental etc, hence why nihilism is very much connected to materialism

The universe already is physical entity simulated by mathematics

Whats special?

Wrong question bro.

What would be the difference between a simulation and reality?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501489000619.webm

hmmmm Notka