Robert panero?

robert panero?

health insurance, tim heidecker, alt right, etc

what's going on big guy?

my mom is cool

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS FAL

Ay yo trex, come help me swag this kid out

What do you think sam hyde's dad looks like?

A fucking 6'8" 240 lb beast with a huge meaty package.
with 70's bi-focals

CHECK MY DUBZ

Anyone got that nude of sam hyde before he transitioned?

Bad picture, save this one instead, friend

does anyone here besides me hope that Trump on ihs inauguration tomorrow reinstates Sam? really hope he does this for him since Sam is one of the biggest alt-right proponents which elected him as president

>6'8" 240 lb beast
That's a twig, not a beast.

I mean, Sam is probably close to 300 pounds himself, and he's not that huge.

he's bug bro

>does anyone here besides me hope that Trump on ihs inauguration tomorrow reinstates Sam?
No, I'm an adult who doesn't think the POTUS has king-like powers over cable television

HEY MAN I LOVE GOOBAS

Get help, this edgy faggot didnt change anything

Tim Heidecker was in his right, he saw visions of his family being DOTR'd in the their working class suburb and took action.

Whatever happened to Kurush?

He didn't pass the racial purity exams for WP

won the lottery

allright ya fuckin dumb idiot

ALRIGHT YA DUMB FUCKIN IDIOT

IT IS HUMOROUS THAT HE DYED HIS HAIR AN UNFLATTERING COLOR IN THE MANNER OF PEOPLE HE WISHES TO MOCK

Is that the leader of America's New Nazi Party?

>70's bi-focals

>People who tried to brig Sup Forums to reality and got crushed

thats not why he does it you autist

My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty big boy, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, Sammy, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting autist when every fuck drives one out of him. I think I would know Sam’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick his out in a roomful of farting austists. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Sam will let off no end of his farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.