ITT: Albums people only pretend to dislike

ITT: Albums people only pretend to dislike

i got so bored i went into a coma

I think you're giving the teenaged whiggers who seemingly make up the majority of this board now too much credit

I don't hate it, its just not the first Beatles album I go to
Agreed

not hard to dislike this because maxwell's silver hammer and octopus garden are on the same side. trash songs.

Octopus's garden is just good, I'll grant that.
But Maxwell's silver hammer is fantastic, and one of their best.
Especially for singing to

I don't. I tried, but it just wasn't that interesting to me. Maybe I'll relisten sometime.

I mean I like the album but desu it's kind of dissapointing that it's not a good as Disorder. Or maybe the album is amazing but Disorder sets the bar too high and dwarfs all the other songs.

To an extent yes
Definitely
Not really
Definitely
Fuck no

wasted

witnessed

checked
wasted get

Czechoslovakia'd, holy guacamole.

fucking based

Shadowplay, New Dawn Fades, and Day Of The Lords are all better than Disorder

Put me in le r/Sup Forums screencap xd

gr8 b8 m8, almost got me to reply

I think of Paranoid as a sort of hazing, or rite of passage. If metal was a fraternity house, this is the album the new pledges would have to listen to

wow, you sure are uniquely contrarian! your mother must be proud!

these are literally plebfood. you cant go in public and throw a stone without hitting three people who like these albums

nice repeating digits you got there!

Top kek

Holy shit nice digits

thank you for your input

czech

Dang. Checked.
Motherfuckers saying shit like "OK Computer is not good. Radiohead overrated". Deep down I know they realize and recognize it's significance, elegance, beauty, and impact on nearly 90% of music made afterward.

Imagine being this fucking wrong

GET GET GET GET GOT GOT GOT GOT

Just like everyone wanted to make their own DSOTM, OKC was the equivalent for the past 20 years, influencing a shitload of genres in music.

WITNESSED

nice pretending

Everything by death grips

RIP grimesfags

it's nothing special tho
trash get