How did your country react to Brexit?

Here in Flanders:

Most journalists, politicians and academia
>Dat racist and populist.
>Britain will regret this, economic meltdown will come
>Hey and maybe we need to think about democracy, fucking old people and fucking working class

young people and women
>oi, EU is good man XD. Erasmus and partaaaay.
>Brexit is racist, end the hate dude. Only unity through diversity can save us
>Lily Allen said Brexit bad

hard working people:
>Fucking finally! Let's crash this union with no survivors

Our president literally said that he fears nationalists and ultra-populists marching proudly on the streets of Europe

Most Americans won't even know that Brexit happened. They're too busy watching reality TV and eating fast food.

>But England was never in Europe, right? It's an island
Probably something like that. At least 75% of the youth.

Young people must be decimated; perhaps then they will understand.

I fucking hate these smug cunts

Haven't really seen any reactions, but our government was against Brexit.

VRT(national cuck television) was constantly sending out anti brexit EU propaganda ,
All guests in talk shows were EU shills

Young college kids are being brainwashed to be pro EU in return for a free Erasmus holiday so they can go party for free in Barcelona or Rome

Most working class people are anti EU

Listening to the radio this morning and they did a call in survey asking people what Brexit is. Only 1 of the 7 people that called knew.

>>Britain will regret this, economic meltdown will come
Economic meltdown is happening. And there will be a lot of people losing a lot of money, retirement pensions, and jobs because of this.

Its not necessarily a bad thing though. Stocks have been flat for too long, its time for them to go back down so new money can re-invest.

Just spent 8 hours listening to my co-workers rant about how stupid everyone in Britain is, how Nigel Farage is a bad MP because he had two pints (same people who do coke on the weekends), how Britain is fucked, they won't be able to go to Shaguluff anymore, everyone who voted leave is an old white racist, British pound is now fucked and our economy is worse than France, they're all moving to Spain ect ect

Why do we even fight for these whiny fuckers?

Liberal Tears everyfuckingwhere.

>le racism
>xenophobia
>my laughter mixed with happiness for my britbongs

"Evil Whitey"
"Evil nationalism/xenophobia"

>only people with low education voted to leave
>notice how the educated places all voted to remain?
>uneducated people shouldn't be allowed to vote
Typical Dutch education insecurity as usual.

Pretty good, the dominant idea is that it's a good thing, for both pro and anti EU.

The pro because now France is the only military, cultural and diplomatical power in the EU and has new economical opportunity now that the Uk is gone.

The anti EU because everybody already knows that now a referendum like that is inevitable in France, and they hope it might actually lead to a Frexit in the next years.

>watching TV
>giving money the cable company jews
>not watching shows online while browsing the internet

Yeah my ass.

>"I'm against hate so I'll write hateful messages aimed towards the majority of people in the country who voted!"
>"Older people with more life experience and who have seen a great deal more changes in the country over time don't know anything and only want to ruin the country!"
>"I'm all for unity but I hope Scotland and Northern Irealand leave"
>"I'm all for democracy but we should vote again and again until what I want happens!"
>"You think differently to myself and have different interests and are therefore xenophobic/racist/ignorant."

It's fucking saddening to know that people I once associated with are so cucked.

>MFW right now though.

>giving money to the interjews
You can't win.

Most people didn't even know.
The people who did know didn't care at all.

They're not talking about it much, it's just that Britain left, now they can make trade deals idependently of the EU, and the pound fell a bit but it's not the end of the world.
I think even our liberal media is more supportive of it because of our relationship and history with Britain

America
>freedom ain't free, but no price is too high for it
>welcome to the club

a minister said "let's not overreact,we have a safe economy" and that's about it

We are laughing about them.

People here are happy to some degree,butt most off them see Bongs as rats who just escaped a sinking ship.

Tbh it's quite fun here, traditional leftists against modern leftists and euro rightists against other rightists and we of the third way watch and laugh at them. It's a great friday.

Mostly: > whatever, but we need to see the process