H Y P E
Y
P
E

>1000 degree knife vs. Saxon king

NM. BLOOD EAGLE.

Fucking noice

They forgot to rip out his lungs.

Great fucking episode. Now time to enjoy some Operator Kino now that the other ended.

Torrents just released for anyone that wants them.

>Vikings.S04E18.HDTV.x264 FLEET.mkv
>Vikings.S04E18.720p.HDTV.x264 SVA.mkv

Great?

>half the episode devoted to more filler busywork at Kattegat
>Finehair's ambitions and motivations all boiled down to pursuit of elusive pussy
>not one or two, but three cuck/adultery subplots touched on
>two of those three don't even make sense
>more Floki imminent snackbar angst
>more Helga impersonating Angelina
>Bjorn posturing like an idiot even though the only brother who thinks he should share leadership is Ivar
>ten minutes at best devoted to the actual GHA vs Aelle
>battle is skipped anyway
>blood eagle scene is rushed as fuck

No, this episode was a fucking trainwreck. The only thing that was salvageable by any means was Aethelwulf finally snapping at Ecbert's bullshit. Everything else was worthless or better off in another episode with something going one.

What the fuck. Is anyone watching Six?

seen

Keked

This
are we ever going to see a battle again or are they going to be dedicating most of the time to cuck shit?

They didn't forget, he just died before they could get to it. He failed, hence Bjorn's look of disgust. No point going on if he's no longer suffering.

I just hate Bjorn at this stage

His stupid antics are cringier than floki's, but that guy's autistic so who gives a damn.

Ivar looked based on his chariot, the other brothers are filler. Ecbert's going to die of old age.

Any of you gentleman have a non live stream link?

Dr. Pavel?

Sons of Ragnar.

They really went all out with the cuckshit this episode

>ywn penetrate yourself on lagerthas blade
;_;

onwatchseries.to/episode/Vikings_s4_e18.html
videopad.me/series/560-vikings/seasons/4/episodes/18

>triggered Christcuck who worships a jew can't accept us real Aryans always offer up our newly wed wives to our younger brothers so we can watch them fuck and enjoy a glass of mead

Any way to watch this for free on mobile? Im travelling this week.

The Vikings got destroyed by real armies.

>glass of mead
>glass

Thank you my good man

Have a Lucy Lawless

Cyro.se

bullshit, Christcucks are weak and kiss the feet of their enemies
I'll have you know the vikings did have glassware while the Christian dark ages were drinking shit water out of their hands

Alexander Ludwig is a horrid actor.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

perfect reaction

>islam pandering followed by literal fucking cuckoldry

wow

I'm eagerly awaiting out resident weebum maker to make a weebum of lagertha sacrificing that dude

im going to be the first person to fap to it!!!

came here to post this.
Ive seriously been trying to like him but he is just down right terrible...
He never seems comfortable, has one facial expression and cannot intone or project emotion into his speech at all.

the eldest of the 3 other sons can act though, he is actually giving me Ragnar vibes just in his posture.

If bjorn doesnt level up he is gonna get killed off so the other guy can lead the show

Why did Ragnar tell Ecbert
> don't be afraid

because I actually got the Feeling Ragnar was telling him the truth in that scene. Was it just that expert himself shouldn't personally fear because of Alfred or some other reason?

Pic not related

I know it was meme status at first and the people bitching about it were almost insufferable, but it's gotten so thick the past couple of episodes it's looking like the assholes were right all along. Between the blatant pandering to Islam, the endless train of stronk women with anachronistic ideals, and the ever increasing amounts of cuckolding the show is starting to wear thin.

That stuff has been tolerable when shoved behind the occasionally great scenes (Ragnar & Ecbert, Ragnar's death) but tonight's episode actually focused on all the silly shit over showing the important things. It makes all of that shit so much worse. The only two uncompromised relationships between long term characters I can think of are Floki/Helga & Rollo/Gisla, and the former of those two is still plagued by the "adopt" foreign children and convert to Islam nonsense.

Fuck sake why must they appease SJWs in a historical based TV show. First the islam shit now this cuckoldry.
When will they stop?

> but tonight's episode actually focused on all the silly shit over showing the important things.
Exactly so much stupid shit like the cuck scene ect ect but they jump cut things like the battle. WTF?

I just started season 3, is converting to islam and cuckolding really happening, or this just an elaborate ruse? Even though all these supermodel tier women using swords and shit is dumb and unrealistic i can live with it, but is this other stuff happening.

Shits fucked, show has nosedived since Ragnars death.

>That Bjorn speech
So fucking bad.
Ivar is the only remaining character that I give a shit about

>converting to islam and cuckolding really happening.
Pretty much my friend. Just stop watching when Ragnar dies in season 4 and its all good.

>is converting to islam and cuckolding really happening
The cuckolding is there but there hasn't been anyone that has converted to islam (yet), though Floki is really close to doing it.

This

The cuck shit started out small, with Ragnar and Lagertha offering a threesome with Best Priest, but even that was somewhat acceptable since they'd been together for at least a decade and would enjoy making another religion's priest forsake his vows

Now it's literally "lol it's my wedding night but I want to have a threesome with my brother on my fucking wedding night anyway lol"

I mean holy fucking shit did the writing staff get changed to 100% swedes or something?

really, that sucks, game of thrones nose dived after season 4 and now this show. why does this happen

Am I the only for which this show actually makes me hate vikings? I don't know if it is intentional but they are a bunch of cucks and scumbags.

King Aelle was the only one who would stand up to degeneracy (e.g he mentioned that Ecbert on the other hand is a "degenerate monarch" in the previous episode) and to these viking barbarians. That is why he was too good for this show.

Goodnight sweet prince

>Floki, who happily killed Christians who were praying, is willing to die with a bunch of muslims who are praying

This is Floki we're talking about, him not killing a muslim is about on the same level as another character screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR while fucking a goat and marrying a 6 year old

Aethelwulf killed it tonight though by far, that was the best acting I've seen out of his character the entire series.

I've never really liked his character but I'm glad he finally called his dad out on all of his bullshit

I want a bro owl that hangs around on my shoulder while I sacrifice beardless shits.

Kikes in entertainment trying to push their agenda to normalize this kind of shit.

>Fat fuck
>Not a degenerate
Pick one.

can bjorn please take over the show and kill these degenerate cuck brothers dont give a fuck about them.

The female characters in this show are insufferable and it's ruining this fucking show

Too much pandering to the dykes and feminishits. None of these bitches are believabile

>tfw you give your bro a knife to shank a ho and he can't even get it up.

Revisionism and self-insertion.

The first is there to make people take things at face value. People who take the time to study this period will know the truth, but most casual layman see a show presenting modern leftwing sensibilities as being grounded in historical fact and not the very recent and fairly radical shifts they are. Humans appeal to tradition. It helps to enact new and untested ideas if you can connect them to the past and assuage legitimate caution.

Secondly, either the writers have unironic intimacy issues (or at least the fantasies of such) and shove them into the show or they have no sense of creativity when it comes to interpreting the sense of freedom they're trying to instill into their characters. A character not bound by our modern mores but writers can frustratingly be relied upon to time and time again make them recklessly and irresponsibly fuck the SOs of their friends and family and... not much else.

It makes it obvious that you're watching a historical drama through the lazy lens of someone depicting their fantasies and interpretations. Granted, the present will always influence the telling of the past, but in this case it's more than clear there was no effort to even leave that notion behind.

That and show writers these days are always in the mood to go for cheap thrills because they underestimate or wrongly assume altogether why people watch the things they do. Nobody watching GoT or Vikings cares about the tits, orgies, or hilarious infidelity.

It was unneeded too. That's the most painful thing about it. None of his brothers question his leadership position except Ivar. Hell, they all look up to him as a semi-father figure given the massive age difference between them. Between that, treating his wife like utter shit and fucking everything he can find it seems the writers are intentionally shitcanning him to make Ivar stand out.

Then again he's hardly the first character to go off the fucking rails compared to their established histories and thought patterns.

I don't think the actual religion itself is what impacted Floki. I took the thing with him in the mosque as him just recognizing the holiness of the place and the devotion of the worshipers, which probably reminded Floki of himself. He probably saw the world as a bigger place in that moment, but that's not what's changed him.

I definitely think Ragnar's death is what Floki's been feeling since episode 16. His deep connection to the gods is probably why he felt an "emptiness" inside of him, and was aware something happened even before Ragnar's sons learned. He just didn't know what it was.
He may also still be shaken by his "failure" as leader of the first Paris raid. He was always certain he did right by the gods, and while not exactly expecting a reward, he had faith they'd show appreciation for his endeavors.

It was shitty that Ragnar sat back and let him fail just to punish him for killing Athelstan (that's our Ragnar!). Now, he's not so sure and is probably drawn to the worshippers who seemed so dedicated.

>it seems the writers are intentionally shitcanning him

Writer. There's only one writer and there always has been.

Michael Hirst is the only one who writes for the show and his daughters appear in it, Helga and Torvi.

You're just making excuses now. It's clear what the writers intended that scene to be.

>Fat fuck

You could say he was a big guy

> Not a degenerate

Not a degenerate monarch like Ecbert who fucked his daughter in law and forced his son to raise his wife's son

Yeah, when everything else is so on the nose, looking for deep meaning in something with a much more plausible explanation seems a bit reaching.

It's like GoT or Mass Effect. Neither are THAT carefully woven to the point deep analysis means much of anything. Both are often exactly what they're showing you and attempts to find something deeper is sadly just denial the writing was that bad or full of political messaging.

Kind of like life in general if you think about it. People are very reluctant to admit it's mostly what you see, a bunch of random events everyone is acting upon with one another. There's little to no rhyme or reason, so when JFK gets bumped off by a nobody everyone sees a need for something deeper because the shitty reality of one idiot with a gun seems so flippant and trite in comparison. Explains the need for God too.

He had a hard life.

Most rulers throughout history were complete and utter degenerates because power corrupts. One that comes to mind that probably was not judging by his writings was Marcus Aurelius and he wasn't even christian ironically.

Dude always has a look like somebody just stole his yogurt even though it had his name on it.

>tfw that accurately describes Judith's affairs with everyone.

kek'd

I don't know Hirst seems to go out of his way and his interviews to point out he really doesn't know what he's thinking when you write scenes he just kinda has an idea for where things would like to go and writes with pops into his head.

He really seems to have no idea what happened to Ragnar's body or if Ecburt loves Aethelwulf or not.

When asked about the love triangle between the ubbe and Hvitzerk he more or less just shrugs it off and says something to the effect that I wanted to show the people back then still dealt with feelings of love and jealousy but also that Vikings were basically kind of weirdos by modern standards.

Power doesn't corrupt. It only reveals whatever corruption is already present in an individual.

Power did not corrupt Napoleon, nor Caesar, nor Frederick, nor Alexander.

Forgot link

ew.com/tv/2017/01/18/vikings-revenge-aelle-michael-hirst/

He was in one of the only fights on this show where I was actually excited too. The whole Kill the Queen scene was great, and the ascended henchman who gave him a fair fight was a big part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzqxhHqjk8k
youtube.com/watch?v=oWF7ds5U0es

Just finished watching

That cuckoldry shit during the wedding night was unnecessary as fuck imo

And also they should've re-used that sword from Floki and Helga's wedding during the marriage scene, makes no sense they would change it to resemble christfag marriage ceremonies

Also only priests were allowed to perform sacifices yet the fucking Mary Sue got to do it because DUDE FEMINIST SYMBOLISM LMAO shoved in for no reason at all seriously fuck the writers so much fuck

What i also found funny was the fact that they had no budget for the battle scene so they literally just skipped it

The blood eagle toward the end with the fat pos was funny and kino tho

Seen better EP's of course but this one was pretty okay overall

i am angry about this

People want to complain about the degeneracy of writer/show runner Michael Hirst but they never complain about the actual degeneracy of him giving usome ( well the European audiences anyway not North America) a full frontal shot of Helga, played by his own daughter Maude Hirst.