All these scared fuckbois thinking uk can't make it alone

>all these scared fuckbois thinking uk can't make it alone
>they forget that they have the closest relationship to the worlds only superpower

fuck those cunts brits. we got your back, you don't need them

Other urls found in this thread:

rollcall.com/news/politics/brexit-decision-deals-another-blow-obama
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheers mate

Cheers mate

>Obongo did a statement saying they wouldn't make a trade deal with the UK if they left
good luck

We got this f.am

Cheers mate

People forget that the sun never set on the British empire.

Really makes you think...

Not now.
Nor when Hillary wins.

Also Trump is a German-American. The shit he says to get the vote he'll never stick to. Once Merkel is gone, we will take over the position as your closest partner in Europe.

>Man who is leaving office soon

Trump did a statement saying they would make a trade deal if they left. Kankerbelg

Godspeed mate.
Annex us soon please

Cheers mate

the brits get about infinite brownie points for saying fuck you to the eu

Cheers mate

Caring what Caliphate Obama has to say

Cheers mate

only half a year left in office my friend

SOON

rollcall.com/news/politics/brexit-decision-deals-another-blow-obama

>President says "enduring" special relationship between U.S. and U.K. will continue

let's have an independence party

Today is the day for destroying empires, YOU'RE NEXT WHORE.

Ameribros for lyfe

He's on his way out. Trump will help our allies and make America Great Again. So welcome The New British Empire, bigger and better. Enjoy your flag change.

People forget that the sun never set on the Spanish empire.

The UK shall become a gun-bearing nation once again.

i fear king nigger will try to punish them along with other globalists.. we need to do our part and get Trump in there

>we will take over the position as your closest partner in Europe.

With what Army Hans? Your Military is the laughing stock of Europe.

t. Goldman Sachs

what's your problem

>YFW June 23 becomes UK independence day

Cheers mate. Appreciated.

Meet the mascot of the trans-atlantic anglosphere

Cheers boys, neck a few bevvies for us tonight

Really? Do I really need to point out what America has done to the EU with its latest batch of proxy wars?

Thanks Ameribro, we love you.

>Closest relationship

lewl

THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP™ is a political meme.

You guys are going to save the sane ones of us, right? I can't take Trudeau's bullshit any longer.

Only problem is: worlds only superpower drives on the right side of the road and britean drives on the left side. Just a small difference making fucking cars in these countries incompatible. But hey, special repationship is going to special!

isn't that just a gryphon m8

engrund doesn't even have broats.

we don't need those hunks.

No trade deal for you until you get serious about removing kebab, Weinersnitchzel.

t. cucked spaniard

>What else do you get when you combine a lion and and eagle?
>Is this a bad thing?

#
oh yes please. no more assault bike wheels for us...

Just to add. You brits are complete degenerates voting for this. Good luck with your special relationship. You're going to need it.

Do something about it you second-class state

Good God I've always loved you, America

Of course Putin is the Roman Reigns of the group

of course you are happy. Everyone is now turning away from British investment and going straight into the arms of Yankee Dollar and Gold stocks. Also US can hold EU over a barrel while negotiating better trade deal terms. UK goes back of the line while Germany and US form new broship and France is increasingly marginalized with their uncompetitive labout market. US winsLOL.

UKxUS

It also was during the Weimar Republic.
Things like that can change rapidly.

I'd laugh but you're kicking an island with a population of nineteen full-time alcoholics while it's down.

What is this map supposed to show?

The only alliance that matters.

Anglosphere unite!

Based USA. We have some high stakes banter at times but we know you got our backs

god bless the brits

Sending Special-Relationship love from the sandbox!

Hail Brittania! God Bless America!

Cheers bruv. Based Anglos 5ever.

Now hold up your end and elect Based Dolan.

Countries driving on the left and on the right. Just look how britean is isolated in europe. It's fucked. Truly fucked. They forgot about this detail.

Couldn't be happier for the Brits, a major victory for those who believe in their nation's Sovereignty.

Does this mean Israel loves us too?

Thanks lads

>tfw all my friends are leftie cucks who won't party with me for the brexit

I want fireworks and pints NOW

>the worlds only superpower

Stay safe friend, thank you for your service.

>which side of the road you drive on is factually significant in the strength of an international alliance
>yfw you realize this actually passes for an argument in the swedish caliphate

We have had our problems in the past Britcucks but many of us here quietly admire what you have done for standing up to the unaccountable technocracy based in Brussels but ruled by Germany.

My great-grandfather fought in the Munsters and lost family members in the Somme so the Jerries wouldn't take over Europe so I'm sure he's cracked a smile at the result and see me my counting my money after betting on leave.

We're 3 generations out from leaving the UK (other family members saw to that) and have no interest in signing up again but we're stuck with each other and I'm sure we'll both be fine, even if we get the boot from the others for sticking up for our shared interests at the EU.

Go n-éirí an t-adh leat.

>Obongo only has six months left and then we have Trump

time to force the USA to choose. There can be only one.

If they want ti support English more then the EU its time for the US to leave the EU.

We need stability not enemy's in our midds.

Your opinion only. If it's such a great alliance why couldn't two countries decide to use the same system? I'll tell you why, because US needed UK only in EU, otherwise they know it's a fucking useless piece of shit country they barely got off their backs.

Sorry Canada but you're the dumping ground for all the cucks, I'm afraid we may have to end up nuking you.

>All these retards leave the UK and US because of Brexit/Trump and go to Canada
>Less cucks voting which ensures further (((far right))) votes will be supported
You just gotta take one for the team lads. Try to escape while you still can.

>There can be only one
indeed

>he just won't let the side of the road angle go

Seriously, Sweden, nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to cuck yourself. Except maybe the so-called progressives you voted into power who promptly sent your entire country careening ass-first back into the Dark Ages. You are a laughing stock, whose only purpose now is to serve as the butt of my mudslime jokes. Enjoy your tortured existence ad infinitum.

>friends

Pipe down Hans before they realize their mistake in nuking Japan and not you mugs.

Just get the U.S. to nuke Vancouver and Toronto like they did with Japan. When you make an isolationist commonwealth, we'll be the anime guys.

Yeah, you really don't want to see what happens if you try to force that choice on us.

Always will m8. I remember after the 9/11 attacks you niggers were there with us mourning our dead. While others were laughing at us. Never forget.

>Johnny Test
>Total Drama Island
>brickleberry
>we'll be the anime guys

To be fair, you have nowhere to go but up from there.

What, you're not ready for the Monster by Mistake harem spinoff?

part of me fears there's going to be an influx of remaincucks to my country, but then I realize they're all retarded and would never actually follow through. It's actually pretty difficult to move to Canada unless you're a fucking a rapefugee, in which case trudeau will lift you over on our dime.

I can dream..

Idiots. All of you. It was never about the brits.

Proud of you pop pop

King nigger wont be at the helm for much longer

WHY HASN'T THIS HAPPENED?

This is why parenting is important

this thread proves that Sup Forums is a massive circlejerk lol

when are you fags going to stop patting each other on the back for sharing the same opinions as you do? makes you look like a reddit refugee board, lmao

The UK will THRIVE without trade restrictions.

So happy for your now Britain. You have cast off the undemocratic yoke. Now its time to make Britain great again!

I will send guns to brits.

Just ask.

A

>hey everyone, I quoted all the posts! you sure look silly now
(You)(You)(You)

haha

a leaf

Whats funny is 18-25 voted to stay by 75%, where as the older voters voted to leave.

This is because the older voters remember that the UK rebounded from their awful post WW2 economy, and they know how resilient their nation is. The young voters are clueless, and have no faith in their country as a whole - hopefully they realize how wrong they are when the UK is doing great in a few years

We got Brexit to win, It's now your job to get Donald Trump in.

Honestly if you don't see how the posts I quoted are circlejerking you are reddit as fuck and you need to go back.

Trump needs to drop gas bombs on Canada.

Obongo has half a year left in office and is the lamest duck there ever was because everyone is tired of his shit