What a pile of shit, but not an enjoyable peice of shit like State if the Union

What a pile of shit, but not an enjoyable peice of shit like State if the Union.

At least the fan service and Donnie Yen was good.

Thanks for supporting funding for the next movie in the series :^)

Do Ruby Rose and Nina Dobrev fuck eachother?
Also, is that bit on that tv trailer the only bit with Ice Cube?

Didnt see the TV spot but He comes in at the very end to save the day, is in it for around 15 minutes max
Outside of Donnie Yen best part of the movie imo.

Is Vin trying or is he still sleepwalking like the last 4 Fast movies?

Nobody watchings xXx movies for the plot, they watch them to see Vin Diesel be dreamy and blow shit up, which is why the ice-t or ice-cube or whoever the fuck version was so shit

>muh extreme sports FAMILY

Vin Diesel looks like an ape. I can see why a guy like The Rock can be appealing to both guys and girls but Vin Diesel must be appealing only to guys wishing to have big muscles

Is it worth watching for Donnie?

I'd say he's sleepwalking.

Plots not the issue. Compared to this State of the Union is a masterpiece of filmmaking.

The plot and concept are fine, but they're executed so fucking poorly. No joke, the actual villain outside of the twist at the end was in the movie for around 10 minutes and had literally no motivation.

Every time a character that isnt Donnie Yen speaks its nothing but quips and shitty "jokes", with 99% of them being fucking stale.

Somehow, it does "le hacker man" WORSE than State of the Union which came out in 2005.

Characters are introduced and forgotten in three seconds, like his Dominican Republic love interest or another "le hacker (wo)man" from London.

They turned Xander from a punk rebel to a chad for no apparent reason other than to show "he's alpha", theres about three unseeded three minute long implied sex scenes.

They didnt learn from Suicide Squad and used the character introduction splash cards, and they're actually terrible. One of them shows Ruby Rose's characters "Call of Duty Handle" as "Lady_Boner".

Its just the writing in general, fuck its dogshit.

I'd say so. They start strong by having him in the first action scene and he absolutely goes to town and doesnt slow down for the entire movie. Had the most convincing acting as well.

>They turned Xander from a punk rebel to a chad for no apparent reason other than to show "he's alpha", theres about three unseeded three minute long implied sex scenes.
ewwwwwwwwww...watching Vin Diesel sex scenes...what were they thinking?

>movie has opening credits that go for fucking five minutes
>in TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTEEN

Was there really a demand for this film? Like seriously, I don't think I've ever met a single person who's ever said gee, I really wish they would make a sequel to that 2002 Vin Diesel action film I saw on TNT that one time

You retard, xander was always a Chad getting girls and shit. And besides he is like 15 yrs older. He is obviously more on the hardier side

Yes moron ppl do exist that like what you dont. Go on vinyl diesels fb page and scroll through the comments. I've seen ppl ask for a sequel to Babylon fuck AD.

Vince Diesel is too old for this shit

Please tell me the hot lesbians kiss

I second this.
This is the only thing that could get me to pay to see this movie now that i know Vin Diesel has a love scene, otherwise it would be just too traumatic for me.

is this real life?

picked up

No, its XXXtreme life.