Wtf i hate sexual liberation now

wtf i hate sexual liberation now

Other urls found in this thread:

gendertruce.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/baumeister-roy-is-there-anything-good-about-men.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this is what r9k actually believes

nothing prevents those people at the bottom from fucking each other

How is this not true?

Hmm, very scientific yes and I believe these lines represent parallels of force? What unit is it measured in

These charts neglect to consider same sex relationships. How insensitive

me on the here

Social paradigm does.

Monogamy was a mistake

that's just natural selection, nerds should not procreate

There should be an application for every procreation and illegal pregnancies should be fined. The world is too full

societies prosper when men have families to work for

>Attractive men get more women
Any problem?
Or are you a filthy sexual commie?

Here's the thing, those guys not getting laid are actively discarding fat/old/ugly women. They feel entitled to women who have a cfhoice to fuck whoever they want. The irony being betas with low standards do eventually get a chance to fuck the hot girls on becoming experienced/confident. ANY guy can eventaully mkarry an 8/10 on just holding down a steady job, being clean and not a degenerate, as women approach middle age they get desperate.

But fucking virgins got "standards" right? Anyoine who's a loser in the sexual game deserves it because for the most part they expect hot women to do gross guys but not viceversa.

The lie is to try to imply that the left picture was ever a reality to begin with. In truth it's always been like depicted on the right picture all throughout the history of mankind.
Genetic research has shown that every living human being has twice as many female ancestors as male ancestors. For this to occur it must have been that only half as many men reprocduced as women during humanity's entire existence.

The cringeworthy irony of the Alt-Right in America or the Conservative Revolution in Russia or the AfD in Germany etc is that they all cling to a past that never existed in the first place. Instead of working towards a better tomorrow these douchebags are all dreaming of a better yesterday.

good post

>it is societies fault I'm a virgin

this is some stupid shit
my fat balding manlet grandpa reproduced, he probably couldnt this age because women are whore are men became women hunted by succubuses

disgusting age, disgusting ppl, im glad my gf is atleast half decent

i didn't knew chads had harems of girls including not pretty ones

imo it sounds as a desperate attempt to blame others because girls don't like you

also it's /r9k/, go there and let them comfort or support you

gendertruce.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/baumeister-roy-is-there-anything-good-about-men.pdf
Read chapter 4

good post japan

kek only losers and believers who regard what own parents did as a good thing are suffering with it. who cares? we men no longer have the one sided obligation to make women happy. we were released.

sounds about right, though the third guy should also be included, and the uglies girl would be his partner, and the four other girls are divided between the two guys in the top. then it would look totally accurate

> 3D women
When will you see the light?

Fixed for you. Men don't depend on women for pleasure anymore.

thats some next level bullshit