Sup Forums confessions

I still listen to vaporwave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ive been trying so hard but i just cant get into anco, i only kinda liked spirit they're gone, never understood the appeal of anything else

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank

thinking about buying a vaporwave on vinyl

should I end it

I've been listening to Black Eyed Peas - The END a lot lately and t.b.h it's a solid 8/10
blank banshee's pretty dope not gonna lie, besides that I haven't really been able to get into vaporwave
try listening to panda's solo material
yes
also fuckin checked

look at those digits, i say go buy it, user, might sound cool

I don't think Lou Reed is a hack...

Dumb getting poster. I knew you were a disgusting person, but now I see your true colors....

I was supposed to be the one who got it. Me. Not you. Not him. Not anyone else. MEEEE.

New people on Sup Forums are scrutinized and labeled as newfags, and as such, get ostracized from participating in the board culture. Until... today.

I started my journey here on September of 2017. Not even close to being an oldfag. When I clicked on the very first thread, I saw another user get destroyed by the stupidity of elitism. Everyone shunned his tastes, his ideals... his potential. I didn't know what to do. If they noticed me, I would be destroyed, just like him. That's why I masqueraded. Through the power of Encyclopedia Dramatica, I researched how to perfectly fit in. To be inconspicuous was a goal only the finest of thieves could carry. Until I found another way.

An article on ED discussed the concept of gets. That anyone who posts with that special number gets into Sup Forums history. I knew what to do at that moment.

I wanted to avenge. To change. To sculpt a scepter to hook these Anons into hell. If I could have gotten those dubs, I would have made this website a better place. One where people are free to browse to their own liking. Where people can discuss without being criticized for liking shit. I would have been a true idealist.

Do you not see my plight, you prudent mule prancing in the wild? Now this board will remain in its inertia. Forever. Why? This site needs to die.

the gods have spoken I'll do it now

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

I listen to Queen

I've listened to Nashville Skyline more than all Bob Dylan's other albums combined (and I've listened to all of them a LOT)

I believe Nu-Metal is great.

Now imagine nine months later...

i shit you not, i tried listening to merriweather again and it just clicked fucking hell

This is obscene.

she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

I know, and it's beautiful

Vaporwave is good.

>not buying vaporwave on cassette
yes

Arcade Fire, soy or not, created not one, not two, but three great albums, and thus deserve more respect from this board.

This kind of sick shit isn't really what I had in mind when I made this thread.

Blatant lie.

But it's what you're getting

I thought it would be stuff like "I've never enjoyed a Beatles song" or "I like pop punk" not "I want to impregnate Anne Frank" or "nu-metal is great"

Jeff here, thanks man

PLEASE post more

right? nu-metal is such a joke!

I still listen to emo and actually love it. Mom Jeans has become one of my favorite bands recently and I absolutely hate myself for it.

Same though. Some of it is pretty good still.

Me neither. Lou had some good shit and is a big influence on my music tastes.

Reflektor was bretty gud. Didn't like the other two and that new one is absolute shit.

Arcade Fire's first three albums are all incredible.

emo and skramz are seen pretty negatively but there are some that are really really good, i wouldn't be ashamed, mom jeans r fine

I've made my peace with nu-metal and actually kind of miss it.

this

I soyboy post because I am a soyboy in denial

Their first 3 were unique and Neon Bible had some genius lyrics.
I really don't get the love Reflector has been getting lately. It sounds very similar to Everything Now, that disco feel.

Mogwai was the best band from 1997-2008

>I really like new wave
>New Order is probably my favourite band and I find them infinitely better than Joy Division
>People should sing more
>I sing all the time, if I'm cycling somewhere I listen to music and sing out loud

I think Reflektor is way better than Everything Now. Reflektor has those afro beat influences which really help give the album a unique sound. Not to mention just overall better songwriting

>Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off.

oh holy shit i lost it at that point, lol

I love John Mayer. I listen to him all the time and I think he’s an extremely talented guitarist and an underrated songwriter.

I unironically like nu metal. It's something I can bond with my dad over

Nu metal is for greasy white girls

yung lean was always and still is good and one of the best rappers of our generation

sincerely

I fucking hate Pavement, Talk Talk and Sonic Youth.
Especially Talk Talk. Holy shit.

It's incredible how ahead of the times he was, only now people are starting to catch up

Meme rap fans never post examples to back up their claims of grandeur. It's because they're phone posters aren't they?

Listen to Yung Leans stuff, that's the proof you need. He was literally ahead of his time

I still vape to listenwave.

I was one of the propagators of >tfw no gf threads in Sup Forums during 2012-2013

>

Thank you.

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk

I almost exclusively listen to metalcore

I like certain bands that are very lame like Miss May I, a static lullaby, Adema, Augustanna and Underoath

they wet my panties

wnat to make cummies tonight priest?

nothing to be ashamed of.They are pretty good
>atleast their first five albums

Not even ashamed of it
If listening to Bring Me The Horizon and The Ongoing Concept is wrong, I sure as fuck don't want to be right

I listened to nothing but bright eyes for 4 years and it cured my autism. I can empathize now.

Confieso que nunca la dejaré de amar

i still listen to nickel back

People don't believe me when I say his vocal style is extremely hit or miss. It did take me like 4 listens to finally get used to it, I stay for the lush instrumentation.
As for me,

I like Primus.

mah name iz mud

i bought that first 2814 album on vinyl, it cost like 60-70 dollars with the shipping and conversion to cdn

What does that part about soy have to do with your point?

I do not like talking heads and their fucking happy polyrhythmic sound, crucify me.

He is not wrong tho, talking head are normie shit.

nice digits. you now have to buy that record.

REEEEEEEE

I still listen to witch house

Vaporwave is for cassette
Also those digits

king night is an amazing record m8

My favourite band is Queen.

same, although most of the genre is low effort shit the high quality stuff is genuinely incredible

this

Is 2814 really vaporwave, though? To me it's more ambient electronic than anything.

Really enjoy Mac Demarco, mainly 2 and TOD. Love his production style and songwriting skills. The fanbase is trash tho.