Rolf Harris asked a 13-year-old girl "Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning?", court hears

>Two women have told a London court they felt they wouldn’t be taken seriously if they took groping complaints to police against such a famous celebrity as Rolf Harris.

>One told Southwark Crown Court on Wednesday that in 1983, when she was 13, Harris groped her breast and said to her, “Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning?”

>She said Harris molested her at the BBC Television Centre after he was a guest on a variety program in which she and other children had participated.

>The second woman to testify was in band rehearsal in a London studio in June 2002, wearing a crop top that showed her bare midriff, when Harris walked in. She said he came across and put his hand on her bare midriff and started stroking her lower back in “a sexual touch”, telling her she was “really gorgeous”.

>The woman said that at the time she was shocked but didn’t think it was a serious enough complaint to take to police.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650112/Can-smell-Fellow-inmates-Rolf-Harris-s-jail-disgusted-flatulence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sNVv7zF63bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hOefdtAPsFE
youtu.be/E_G1YSX4k4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning?"

This is Brass Eye level shit.

The second woman was right the first time. Imagine being the victim of a sexual molestation as a child and then when you finally get the guy in court your case gets attached to someone who got 'sexually' rubbed on the lower back.

I like that the brits bring their top banter even in a situation like that.

>News broke in Australia about a celebrity molesting children
>Jokingly said it was Rolf Harris
>MFW I was right

>brits
He's Austrian

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Trip on muffin

He's an Aussie, but he came to Britain because he knew that our girls can handle the banter.

What did he mean by that?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650112/Can-smell-Fellow-inmates-Rolf-Harris-s-jail-disgusted-flatulence.html

>Rolf Harris, 86, is said to have disgusted fellow inmates with his flatulence
Paedophile's problem linked to side-effect of long-standing medical issues
Diet of chocolate bars and cheap curries is also adding to chronic problem
Friend revealed: 'It’s like living next to an abattoir whenever Rolf’s around'

>Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning?

Can we acquit criminals on the basis of sick bantz?

>Friend revealed: 'It’s like living next to an abattoir whenever Rolf’s around'

This is like something from the Sport or Viz.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sNVv7zF63bQ

lmao, almost as funny as the Ian Watkins stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=hOefdtAPsFE

Alan Thicke was fortunate enough to find out about Rolf shortly before he died.

Do you think he got the wobble board out for the ladies?

For anyone that hasn't seen it

Fucking state of some people.

I literally just watched this guy on To Tell the Truth last night.

Fucking weird.

youtu.be/E_G1YSX4k4U

>i picked 1 of the 3 famous aussies and was right

reminder

>In 1985 Harris presented a twenty-minute child abuse prevention video called Kids Can Say No!

I remember him already being super creepy even in the 1980's. That he did it was the least surprising thing ever.

I wonder if he groped Arlene Francis. Would explain why his career never took off in the states.

Are these claims at all substantiated or is it another case of allegations being taken as objective fact?

Where did I put my knife....

Fucking Christ man

>three women agreed to this sort of stuff.

Fucking roasties man.

The guy spend years messing with his daughters best friend then sent her father a "sorry I fucked your daughter and she's upset about it mate, I thought it was all consensual" letter when she finally got away from it