I have an assignment where I have to listen to a song that I don't like for a few days and write my changing opinions...

I have an assignment where I have to listen to a song that I don't like for a few days and write my changing opinions on it. Recommend me the most harsh, experimental song you know. The only catch is that it must have lyrics. I'm happy to listen to whatever you can offer. For reference I tend to listen to prog and experimental rock like TMV. Thanks and pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-TH5ibABP4U
youtube.com/watch?v=FBMMNBOXins
youtube.com/watch?v=yLBHooqolaw
youtube.com/watch?v=HmLk2vSXXtk
youtu.be/HCQdurJPqqg
youtu.be/9y1azyQjdZI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr-5bP1DWjc
youtube.com/watch?v=8S3JAqLV0Qg&list=PLc1jB1NctWZUQQHU3sBtnFExnmO93bLIG&index=4&t=0s
everything2.com/title/Litanei
everything2.com/title/Entruckung
youtu.be/DG-EzHjcGVg
cindylee-w25th.bandcamp.com/album/act-of-tenderness
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

diamanda galas

Ha Haaaaa

GUMMO

these

I got u friend
youtu.be/-TH5ibABP4U

Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus

>I have an assignment where I have to listen to a song that I don't like for a few days and write my changing opinions on it.
What an awful assignment.

Real answer coming through, best I can do with lyrics

PENIS STIFFY UH

Trout Mask Replica

That's a great album, wtf.

BET SHE GET SOME LICKY UH

I considered doing 6ix9ine but I felt like listening to something entirely new to me

What genre is this? That's terrible

It's a pain but I prefer it over standard bookwork

Giving it a listen now, thank you

The album isn't bad, as much as it's just unpleasant to the ears. In my plebeian opinion of course.

It's a great album but it's super abrasive, and if you aren't used to that sort of thing, it's certainly gonna take a couple days of repeated listening
I dunno how accustomed OP is to really out there music
But it's one of my favorites

Crunkcore

Kerosene- Big Black

youtube.com/watch?v=FBMMNBOXins

Yeah it's pretty harsh but I feel like I can get into it after a few listens. I felt the same way with Giles Corey. I'll go with this one.

If anyone's still here the first question of the assignment is to provide my favorite genre. Any ideas?

Are you asking Sup Forums what your favorite genre is?

>

After a couple listens it really grows on you, there's a lot of beauty in the noise

>shadman

I raise you this
youtube.com/watch?v=yLBHooqolaw

youtube.com/watch?v=HmLk2vSXXtk

Damn, that guy was ahead of his time. Literally started the soundcloud rap scene.

I call: youtu.be/HCQdurJPqqg

wait no, this one: youtu.be/9y1azyQjdZI

>he doesn't like klaus nomi

>s_____n

s-step on m-me puh-lease, muh-mommy. moar mommy pls gimme moar mommy moar.

sauce on pic?

Without a doubt THIS OP

sin

Anything from atomizer from big black although I kinda like them they're music is pretty harsh on the ears

Why would that girl want me to see her ankles?

I thought ninjas wanted to go unseen?

These two movements from Schoenberg's 'atonal' second string quartet. The poetry from Stefan George he's chosen is quite beautiful.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr-5bP1DWjc
youtube.com/watch?v=8S3JAqLV0Qg&list=PLc1jB1NctWZUQQHU3sBtnFExnmO93bLIG&index=4&t=0s

Translations:
everything2.com/title/Litanei
everything2.com/title/Entruckung

also if you end up liking that try listening to Pierrot Lunaire

Libtard Anthem - Jpegmafia

Or anything off trout mask replica, don't pick some poppy ass song, freak your professor out

youtu.be/DG-EzHjcGVg
Listen to the first track
Have fun fucker

>Jpegmafia

nigga is corny as fuck

I'ma need some shawarma sauce on that

This is incredibly late but it was more of a question of whatever weird obscure genre I should put. I doubt the professor will give a shit regarding it.

solid gold tooth

youre corny as fuck fuck u thm bout

what are you studying?

gender studies

Pretty much anything on the St. Anger album.

cindylee-w25th.bandcamp.com/album/act-of-tenderness Listen to this album and pick a song. It's from patrick flegel of women and is extremely noisy and sour